First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
[REQUEST] Avatar Requests
AM Worker
5520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/27/09 , edited 9/27/09
Name: Lee
Text: Unforgiving end, Sou(Shinigami)
Extras: anything that would look really cool brushes and so
Did you pay yet?: yes
Proof: i already invited my friends when this group first opened also the screen shot thingy on my computer just stoped working i'm sorry

Picture(Big and High Quality Picture PLZ!!)(in spoiler):
Posted 9/27/09

Lee-_- wrote:

Name: Lee
Text: Unforgiving end, Sou(Shinigami)
Extras: anything that would look really cool brushes and so
Did you pay yet?: yes
Proof: i already invited my friends when this group first opened also the screen shot thingy on my computer just stoped working i'm sorry

Picture(Big and High Quality Picture PLZ!!)(in spoiler):


PENDING 06Vinny90
Posted 9/27/09

Lee-_- wrote:

Name: Lee
Text: Unforgiving end, Sou(Shinigami)
Extras: anything that would look really cool brushes and so
Did you pay yet?: yes
Proof: i already invited my friends when this group first opened also the screen shot thingy on my computer just stoped working i'm sorry

Picture(Big and High Quality Picture PLZ!!)(in spoiler):


DONE 06Vinny90

if you want anything changed let me know..
AM Worker
5520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/27/09


Thankyou its perfect^^
Posted 9/27/09

Lee-_- wrote:



Thank you its perfect^^


great im glad
Posted 9/28/09
name : gamzY
text : undertmnlight (seperated plz ) !! oPPa Your MY hotteY !!
extras: ( thin + tal plz ) anD i would be happy if it would be fabilious ~
picture :


proof:


thx alotee ..anD plz quote me back after it finishes...take time plz i can waitt....

thx again ~~
Posted 9/28/09

gamzecik1994 wrote:

name : gamzY
text : undertmnlight (seperated plz ) !! oPPa Your MY hotteY !!
extras: ( thin + tal plz ) anD i would be happy if it would be fabilious ~
picture :


proof:


thx alotee ..anD plz quote me back after it finishes...take time plz i can waitt....

thx again ~~


can u give me another pic plz? this ones sorta blury
Posted 9/28/09 , edited 9/28/09
name:Suzana
text:Suzana
extras:Anything is Fine
did you pay yet:Yes
proof:

picture:
Posted 9/29/09

BloodySaphire wrote:


gamzecik1994 wrote:

name : gamzY
text : undertmnlight (seperated plz ) !! oPPa Your MY hotteY !!
extras: ( thin + tal plz ) anD i would be happy if it would be fabilious ~
picture :


proof:


thx alotee ..anD plz quote me back after it finishes...take time plz i can waitt....

thx again ~~


can u give me another pic plz? this ones sorta blury


ouhw of courze ..anD im sorrY here u goo plz choose the one u can usee neh ~

Posted 9/29/09


PENDING 06Vinny90
Posted 9/29/09

Midnight-Starz wrote:

name:Suzana
text:Suzana
extras:Anything is Fine
did you pay yet:Yes
proof:

picture:


DONE 06Vinny90
hure you go XD
Posted 9/29/09


sorry to trouble you.can you change the font color?
Posted 9/30/09


oh, its no trouble, anything at all tht you want :)
what color would you prefer? and is everything else ok?
Posted 9/30/09

06Vinny90 wrote:



oh, its no trouble, anything at all tht you want :)
what color would you prefer? and is everything else ok?


yup everything els is ok.the color u can choose a color that you could see
Posted 9/30/09


sure can
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.