First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Let's Watch Meteor Shower/ Liu Xing Yu sequel?
7007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NY, BK
Offline
Posted 9/5/09 , edited 9/6/09
I heard that it is 99% confirmed that Meteor Shower will have a sequel.
The casts will remain, but they will also add some new people.
but what i'm sad about is that they might replace Zheng Shuang (Chou Yu Xun) with Liu Xi jun ...

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/mainland-F4-Meteor-Shower-to-make-a-sequel-changing-the-female-lead-to-Liu-Xijun-talk681774.html

I think that Zheng Shuang took the Yu Xun role really well
and i hope she doesnt get replaced
i really love the drama, and i hope that the 5 main casts remain
taking away Zheng Shuang makes Meteor Shower incomplete..lol

who do you prefer?

Liu Xi Jun





or Zheng Shuang ?



1102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / US
Offline
Posted 9/5/09
Cool! & why are they replacing her??
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 9/5/09
definitely Zheng Shuang
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/5/09
I just want to say that Liu Xijun looks a lot prettier than she does in that picture...


2056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / zamboanga city
Offline
Posted 9/5/09
i want zheng shuang., they have a great chemistry with zhang han., please don't replace her.,
2065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / moon
Offline
Posted 9/5/09
i read one of the comment said "Thankfully HunanTV has already released news saying that the original cast is set to return and no one will be replacing anyone. "
and i'm really happy for it
i really like zhang han and zheng shuang
350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/5/09
i would prefer zheng shuang cause she makes a really cute couple with zhang han
7007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NY, BK
Offline
Posted 9/6/09

manangelie wrote:

i read one of the comment said "Thankfully HunanTV has already released news saying that the original cast is set to return and no one will be replacing anyone. "
and i'm really happy for it
i really like zhang han and zheng shuang



really really really???
omg im so happy right now.
u made my day ^ ^
ive been obsessed with this drama
and altho zhang han and zheng shuang said theyre like siblings
i think they look great together

2065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / moon
Offline
Posted 9/6/09

rainie323 wrote:


manangelie wrote:

i read one of the comment said "Thankfully HunanTV has already released news saying that the original cast is set to return and no one will be replacing anyone. "
and i'm really happy for it
i really like zhang han and zheng shuang



really really really???
omg im so happy right now.
u made my day ^ ^
ive been obsessed with this drama
and altho zhang han and zheng shuang said theyre like siblings
i think they look great together



OMG..OMG...OMG......really they said that they like siblins....nooooooooooo.....they more like lovers to me ....i really luve them....
how did you know.....?
i'm telling you i'm also obssed with this drama or should i say the character as well.....
i watch a vid in youtube a talk show i think and something like Zhang Han want 2 treat ZS well but i read the comment that they are verry carefull its bec of the can-occured scandal dnt you think its one of the reason thats y they said that theyre like a siblings? tgogh oi dnt know wats about that scandal....lol.......
7007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NY, BK
Offline
Posted 9/6/09

manangelie wrote:


rainie323 wrote:


manangelie wrote:

i read one of the comment said "Thankfully HunanTV has already released news saying that the original cast is set to return and no one will be replacing anyone. "
and i'm really happy for it
i really like zhang han and zheng shuang



really really really???
omg im so happy right now.
u made my day ^ ^
ive been obsessed with this drama
and altho zhang han and zheng shuang said theyre like siblings
i think they look great together



OMG..OMG...OMG......really they said that they like siblins....nooooooooooo.....they more like lovers to me ....i really luve them....
how did you know.....?
i'm telling you i'm also obssed with this drama or should i say the character as well.....
i watch a vid in youtube a talk show i think and something like Zhang Han want 2 treat ZS well but i read the comment that they are verry carefull its bec of the can-occured scandal dnt you think its one of the reason thats y they said that theyre like a siblings? tgogh oi dnt know wats about that scandal....lol.......


i read in the some news that because theyre like 6 years apart...its harder to communicate
and they dont have much talk between them
and in the variety shows, the MC told xheng shuang to pick a person in the drama who is like a brother and
she picked zhang han
then they told her to pick someone who is more like a person she would be in a relationship with
and she picked yu hao ming.
but then in the variety shows they looked pretty close.
BUT (lol) in HappyCamp, there was this scene where zheng shuang got jealous (kinda) cuz zhang han went out with one of the MCs
and then zhang han made this face. cant exactly decribe his face, but it was sooo cute


5208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/6/09
I do hope that they make a sequel the ending was a bit.....idk I didn't really like it. I hope that they won't replace anyone. I really like Zheng Shuang!
Posted 9/6/09
whoa..theres a sequel!
yay!
but i dun wan any1 replacing zheng shuang..she is the best!
2065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / moon
Offline
Posted 9/6/09

rainie323 wrote:


manangelie wrote:


rainie323 wrote:


manangelie wrote:

i read one of the comment said "Thankfully HunanTV has already released news saying that the original cast is set to return and no one will be replacing anyone. "
and i'm really happy for it
i really like zhang han and zheng shuang



really really really???
omg im so happy right now.
u made my day ^ ^
ive been obsessed with this drama
and altho zhang han and zheng shuang said theyre like siblings
i think they look great together



OMG..OMG...OMG......really they said that they like siblins....nooooooooooo.....they more like lovers to me ....i really luve them....
how did you know.....?
i'm telling you i'm also obssed with this drama or should i say the character as well.....
i watch a vid in youtube a talk show i think and something like Zhang Han want 2 treat ZS well but i read the comment that they are verry carefull its bec of the can-occured scandal dnt you think its one of the reason thats y they said that theyre like a siblings? tgogh oi dnt know wats about that scandal....lol.......


i read in the some news that because theyre like 6 years apart...its harder to communicate
and they dont have much talk between them
and in the variety shows, the MC told xheng shuang to pick a person in the drama who is like a brother and
she picked zhang han
then they told her to pick someone who is more like a person she would be in a relationship with
and she picked yu hao ming.
but then in the variety shows they looked pretty close.
BUT (lol) in HappyCamp, there was this scene where zheng shuang got jealous (kinda) cuz zhang han went out with one of the MCs
and then zhang han made this face. cant exactly decribe his face, but it was sooo cute



i senn that but unfortunitely i dnt understand thnx to yuo now i know y they look easch other that there expression cant described

7007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NY, BK
Offline
Posted 9/6/09

manangelie wrote:


rainie323 wrote:


manangelie wrote:


rainie323 wrote:


manangelie wrote:

i read one of the comment said "Thankfully HunanTV has already released news saying that the original cast is set to return and no one will be replacing anyone. "
and i'm really happy for it
i really like zhang han and zheng shuang



really really really???
omg im so happy right now.
u made my day ^ ^
ive been obsessed with this drama
and altho zhang han and zheng shuang said theyre like siblings
i think they look great together



OMG..OMG...OMG......really they said that they like siblins....nooooooooooo.....they more like lovers to me ....i really luve them....
how did you know.....?
i'm telling you i'm also obssed with this drama or should i say the character as well.....
i watch a vid in youtube a talk show i think and something like Zhang Han want 2 treat ZS well but i read the comment that they are verry carefull its bec of the can-occured scandal dnt you think its one of the reason thats y they said that theyre like a siblings? tgogh oi dnt know wats about that scandal....lol.......


i read in the some news that because theyre like 6 years apart...its harder to communicate
and they dont have much talk between them
and in the variety shows, the MC told xheng shuang to pick a person in the drama who is like a brother and
she picked zhang han
then they told her to pick someone who is more like a person she would be in a relationship with
and she picked yu hao ming.
but then in the variety shows they looked pretty close.
BUT (lol) in HappyCamp, there was this scene where zheng shuang got jealous (kinda) cuz zhang han went out with one of the MCs
and then zhang han made this face. cant exactly decribe his face, but it was sooo cute



i senn that but unfortunitely i dnt understand thnx to yuo now i know y they look easch other that there expression cant described




lol u kno what part im talking about?
2065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / moon
Offline
Posted 9/6/09
yeah i had the glimpse of it....
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.