First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Gift ShOp-Liya Chan
Posted 9/5/09 , edited 9/10/09


PURCHASE YA...
AVII STOCK:_


BANNER STOCK-
Moderator
6171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / The Void
Offline
Posted 9/5/09


Question: If i've already invited all my buddies can i still request? or do i just ave to upload the picture? Do you want a specific kind of photo cause i have tons of all sorts
Posted 9/5/09

DAnime1989 wrote:



Question: If i've already invited all my buddies can i still request? or do i just ave to upload the picture? Do you want a specific kind of photo cause i have tons of all sorts


sure
Moderator
6171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / The Void
Offline
Posted 9/5/09

mikoto_kino wrote:


DAnime1989 wrote:



Question: If i've already invited all my buddies can i still request? or do i just ave to upload the picture? Do you want a specific kind of photo cause i have tons of all sorts


sure


whoo! ok done what now? do i wait or do you need a picture?
Posted 9/5/09


dunno...it on yu...but i can accept...i have avii current sold..
Moderator
6171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / The Void
Offline
Posted 9/5/09
ok well do your best for me make me something nice!
Posted 9/5/09

DAnime1989 wrote:

ok well do your best for me make me something nice!


hey2..text?
Moderator
6171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / The Void
Offline
Posted 9/5/09

mikoto_kino wrote:


DAnime1989 wrote:

ok well do your best for me make me something nice!


hey2..text?

hmm...well i have to see the pic to think of text but use this for now : So cute it burns
Posted 9/5/09


ooo...i c...how about the pics above there??you want choose that or anather pics...i dont finish yet lol
Moderator
6171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / The Void
Offline
Posted 9/5/09
ok i;ll take the second one with the girl

Posted 9/6/09


thanks..plz purchace again..more coming s00n
Moderator
6171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / The Void
Offline
Posted 9/6/09
thankies ok i will

Text:DAnime1989 buddies for life

ok avii #1
Member
3641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Torrance
Offline
Posted 9/10/09
Banner #3
Text: See you next time!
Is it possible to take out the words??
Posted 9/10/09

aznsk8ngmangafreak wrote:

Banner #3
Text: See you next time!
Is it possible to take out the words??


it so hard coz i could remake it...so i have save that pic..i cannot repeat yet..sory
Posted 9/10/09
Banner #1
Text: See You Again!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.