First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
"We can't go yet. We haven't killed them."
2121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Usa
Offline
Posted 9/7/09 , edited 9/7/09

Sekushi_Sushi wrote:


So what if they drop a sink on some ones head they don't know the degree of how much harm it can do since they see it in cartoons all the time. But the central question is why do u want to punish them as adults instead of as the children they are. Are u trying to solved the problem or just punish somebody for revenge?
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/7/09 , edited 9/7/09

GrandX wrote:


But they were abused. So they know that shit like that fucking hurts, hm?

Oh, okay! The government should just give them a scolding and a slap on the wrist and let them move go so they can get the idea in their heads that it's totally okay to do this kind of thing, so they'll go do it again to more people. What a great idea! You should run for president, you genius, you!
2121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Usa
Offline
Posted 9/7/09 , edited 9/7/09

Sekushi_Sushi wrote:


Your just going to the other extreme. Nobody's saying they should just get away with it but neither should they be punished as adults which they aren't. Why are you so adamant about this? Why do you want to treat them in a way that does little or nothing towards solving the problem? Do you just get off on punishment or something? You sound pretty mindless and immoral to me. Definitely someone i wouldn't want any where near my or anyone else's children.
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/7/09 , edited 9/7/09

GrandX wrote:


Sorry for thinking everyone should get equal punishment if they basically kill someone. These kids basically killed two others. I wouldn't let them get off easily. I couldn't. Even their own dad wants them killed. It's inhuman to do such awful things to people. I was brought up to believe that wrong was wrong and no one should get off easy. Oh, yup, I'm immoral. Totally, man. Zieg heil!

I hope you never have kids. Because it seems like you'd raise them to believe that LOL KILLING IS OKAY GAIZ, AND IF YOU'RE LITTLE YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IT DERP DERP DERP.
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 9/7/09
Sekushi_Sushin and GrandX edit out your post when you quote someone. Or atleast put it into spoilers. No one likes big quote pyramids. And as much as you think people are going to be interested in reading them, they're not. If they were, they'd go back to the first page and start from there. It's annoying, and takes up too much space. Edit or spoil it.
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/7/09 , edited 9/7/09

Kippu wrote:

Sekushi_Sushin and GrandX edit out your post when you quote someone. Or atleast put it into spoilers. No one likes big quote pyramids. And as much as you think people are going to be interested in reading them, they're not. If they were, they'd go back to the first page and start from there. It's annoying, and takes up too much space. Edit or spoil it.


Sorry! Just getting really into the argument. OTL
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 9/7/09 , edited 9/7/09
Ok. Now you guys are just starting to flame each other. I'm deleting some of the insults. If you're interested to continue on with your argument. Take it up in PM. This conversation ends here.

~Deleted a few posts that weren't needed.
26750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California's Proj...
Offline
Posted 9/7/09

Sekushi_Sushi wrote:


GrandX wrote:


But they were abused. So they know that shit like that fucking hurts, hm?

Oh, okay! The government should just give them a scolding and a slap on the wrist and let them move go so they can get the idea in their heads that it's totally okay to do this kind of thing, so they'll go do it again to more people. What a great idea! You should run for president, you genius, you!

I say use them as lab rats. Better than wasting a couple of thousand dollars on a bunch of brats.
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 9/7/09
I think this once again shows how depraved some British families have become. Those you should be angry at, isn't really kids who did it. Who do you think there is to blame, that the kids became so cruel in the first place?

That's right. Their parents.

It's so annoying, when this kind of shit happens, everyone tries to find the "real source" of the problem, and starts blaming things that didn't make it happen, but maybe was the final drop in the glass.

Nobody seem to look at the parents, and think, "What kind of parenting did they do? How could they let their kids become like this? Are they fit to be parents?".

Concerning the kids themselves. Yes, what did they was cruel beyond relief and they should be punished for it. But, hanged? Killed for what they did? Absolutely not. By killing them, you are not any better. The only way to repent for your crimes, is to suffer the consequences of your actions - IN LIFE. Another body in the earth isn't going to solve anything, or make anyone better. It'll only further corrupt us.

Calling what they did disgusting, and then proceeding with saying that they should be hanged, is just plain hypocritical. An eye for an eye will only make the world blind.

If you ask me, they should be in jail for a certain amount of years, then given new names. And nothing else. They'll be on their own, having to deal with the world like everyone else, and maybe even in a more difficult way, because they'll have been in jail for so much of their early life.


Why? Because if they are not given new identities, people will commit cruel actions against these two HUMANS, and thus continue the circle of hatred and violence. Humans seem to love revenge, so therefore the government have to step in at times, and make certain precautions to prevent unnecessary continuation of cruel acts.

Four kids' lives were ruined that day. Four kids, not two. Four.

All because some parents, shouldn't have kids at all, or a cat for that matter.
18555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Boston
Offline
Posted 9/8/09
that is sick and disgusting... kids these days
7583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/8/09
I just hope they don't do that kind of shit again when they're free...

But really, 10 and 11? wtf...
29345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bishounen land~!
Offline
Posted 9/8/09
holy cow ~!

thats the punishment ? after 10 years ~!
you get a car .. education .. a house .. a CAR ~!!!
wow ..
they deserve something harder than that ~!
i agree wit the father .. >.<
44706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada!
Offline
Posted 9/8/09
If I move to the UK and become a citizen, the first thing I'm going to do is get arrested. Freeloading FTW.~
Kidding. These kids are a bit scary. Wtf are you British folks teaching them? And is there a motive?
Too much violent video games, tsk tsk.
12767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/8/09
F*cken hell, the justice system in the Western countries are so f*cked up.
26543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/8/09
Where the hell do you go that seriously wrong in your parenting?

Those poor children. I feel terrible.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.