First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
"We can't go yet. We haven't killed them."
1571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Uk
Offline
Posted 10/3/09
Seriously disgusting. Children these days are bred into monsters... I believe they should be hanged....Along with their parents.
174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / la la land
Offline
Posted 10/3/09
dose kidz hav such gud paeretx
2481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 10/3/09
I remember reading this, it was just horrible. I agree that the British justice system is too easy going on people.

Reminded me of James Bulgar. What his killers got? new identities living in Australia!

Dam WTF is going on with kids these days?!
1475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 10/3/09
Just kill them. If they do something like that at their age......... Now they're sended to jail, but when they come out after 10 years, they're behaviour will be the same. Only solution: death penalty.
Posted 10/3/09
wow tats one very very very interesting news/story....
but...i've heard worse i think/guess....but wow done by lil bois wow...WOW...huh...
wow....so lil bois wanna come to the US and see...wat ull get...???
becuz it's my specialty to present the, THE GUN....TO UR FACE
now say AW!!!...for reals im not tat pissed at them...but when it said about barbed wired i was like wow...
and their quote "we cant go yet we havent killed them"
HAR HAR....so let meh do the honors and kill u okays? and stop it when when ur 30 minutes away from death okies....
even though im a girl u dont know wat im capable of....
btw this is the best news i've ever heard....very very very sad/interesting/wowsers type of ordeal....
im really amazed tat the get all those FREE things....makes u wanna move to the UK and do something stupid ^^ hehe....
instead of tat they should just RE-IN-ACT the crime scence u no....itll be very entertaining....ill get front row seats w/ it too plz and ty
but the thing tat im really wondering about is Y??? y did they do it??? wat made them kill? did they do it out of anger???? or did they do it
for the fun of it? Y??? is all i ask......

i wanna be in the 2 victims position.....it would of been better if it was meh......and not them cuz they were only 11 and 9 yrs old.....
i feel bad for the 9 yr old becuz he had his eyes and ears burned.....the eyes r worst......it more fatal.....i think/guess......ur eyes r very delicate......i think/guess....idk.....but it's just my opinion....and i really really really pitty the 11 year old......a CERAMIC SINK.....SMASHED ON TOP OF HIS HEAD DUDE...........his skull would have been CRUSHED......leaving him A) Dead amnemesia C)Unconscious D)watever ur thinking...............and they could of missed his head and "accidently(maybe)" hitted his spine..........and tat means he will be KO(knock out) for eternity or paralzyed.......so many....ways.......

i still wish it was meh..instead of them......how would it have felt.....the pain.......the words i'd say.........the things i see.............and the tears tat had shed........it would be frightening.......but i wanna no more............than just tat............i really wanna no how they felt when they went through tat............it would be interesting.................huh???....they were only 11 and 9....and suffered so much already.........in this life time.......
17562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 10/3/09
That's fucking messed up.
3549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 10/3/09
That is fucking crazy. Wow.
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 10/3/09
Now maybe those two punks will think twice about being 9 and 11 year olds in England. They had it coming I say
3164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / NZ
Offline
Posted 10/11/09
evil.

kill 'em
2035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/11/09
I think a lifesentence combined with hard labour should do the job.

They are obviously to dangerous to let them loose on society again, regardless of what might have triggered their violent behaviour.
Posted 10/11/09
Depraved. I wouldn't give people like that a second chance.
Posted 10/11/09
"And ten years from now, the pair will be released, given new identities, a free university education, a house and a car and countless other benefits. BECAUSE THAT'S HOW THE BRITISH JUSTICE SYSTEM WORKS."

Wow... what? Why the benefits? That's messed up.
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 10/11/09

Kebadatta wrote:

"And ten years from now, the pair will be released, given new identities, a free university education, a house and a car and countless other benefits. BECAUSE THAT'S HOW THE BRITISH JUSTICE SYSTEM WORKS."

Wow... what? Why the benefits? That's messed up.


maybe the kids parent's were expecting that kind of "punishment" so they made their children do dat shit in order to get a free ride
Posted 10/11/09

h3ntie wrote:


Kebadatta wrote:

"And ten years from now, the pair will be released, given new identities, a free university education, a house and a car and countless other benefits. BECAUSE THAT'S HOW THE BRITISH JUSTICE SYSTEM WORKS."

Wow... what? Why the benefits? That's messed up.


maybe the kids parent's were expecting that kind of "punishment" so they made their children do dat shit in order to get a free ride


Yeah! They're using the weird and stupid system to their sneaky, wicked advantage! D:
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 10/11/09

Kebadatta wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


Kebadatta wrote:

"And ten years from now, the pair will be released, given new identities, a free university education, a house and a car and countless other benefits. BECAUSE THAT'S HOW THE BRITISH JUSTICE SYSTEM WORKS."

Wow... what? Why the benefits? That's messed up.


maybe the kids parent's were expecting that kind of "punishment" so they made their children do dat shit in order to get a free ride


Yeah! They're using the weird and stupid system to their sneaky, wicked advantage! D:


the fiends!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.