First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Avatar Requests
SMiLEY
833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United States Of...
Offline
Posted 9/18/09


Thanx!!!
(Is there anyway to not have it as bright? if not it's fine. See I even already have it as my avii anyway)
SMiLEY
7278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wonderland.
Offline
Posted 9/18/09

leslye wrote:




All done, hope you like it(: .


Why did you write Alice-chan when I asked for Alex-chan. I wouldn't mind it except that that isn't my name. But the rest of the avi is perfect.

5293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / So Cal
Offline
Posted 9/18/09


omg o_o;; so sorry ill fix it.
5293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / So Cal
Offline
Posted 9/18/09


Here you go again.. im so so sorry D: Hope you like it now

SMiLEY
7278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wonderland.
Offline
Posted 9/18/09

leslye wrote:



Here you go again.. im so so sorry D: Hope you like it now



Thanks you! I love this avi! I will definitely request again of I have a chance!


5293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / So Cal
Offline
Posted 9/19/09


np(: pls invite your buddies!
DESiGNER
3120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Puzzleland ^^
Offline
Posted 9/20/09 , edited 9/20/09
Moderator(There are examples on the info page): any

Username: Laytons2ndApprentice

Text(what you want written on avi): Laytons2ndApprentice

Size(thin, square, wide): thin and long

Picture(please put it in a spoiler):


Any other specific directions: can you do me a light orange background maybe put some effects in the background. just make it look nice really.


i payed by the way


DONE! // leslye
5293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / So Cal
Offline
Posted 9/20/09



hope you like it(: i tried my best.
DESiGNER
3120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Puzzleland ^^
Offline
Posted 9/20/09

leslye wrote:




hope you like it(: i tried my best.


i love it!
thanks so much ill use it now.

DESiGNER
3120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Puzzleland ^^
Offline
Posted 9/26/09 , edited 9/26/09
mind if i reqest again? XD i love adding to my avi rotation and you are my favourite avi group!

Moderator(There are examples on the info page): any
Username: Laytons2ndApprentice
Text(what you want written on avi): Laytons2ndApprentice
Size(thin, square, wide): long and whatever looks good
Picture(please put it in a spoiler):

Any other specific directions: an light blue background would be nice and just make it look good please :D


also, i payed! i uploaded the pics and id allready invited my buddies before i did this.

DONE // Hina-chii
Posted 9/26/09

Laytons2ndApprentice wrote:

mind if i reqest again? XD i love adding to my avi rotation and you are my favourite avi group!

Moderator(There are examples on the info page): any
Username: Laytons2ndApprentice
Text(what you want written on avi): Laytons2ndApprentice
Size(thin, square, wide): long and whatever looks good
Picture(please put it in a spoiler):

Any other specific directions: an light blue background would be nice and just make it look good please :D


also, i payed! i uploaded the pics and id allready invited my buddies before i did this.

DONE // Hina-chii


Here it is :DD As you can see, there is blue in the background but I'm not sure if you'll like it :3 DO you like it?
DESiGNER
3120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Puzzleland ^^
Offline
Posted 9/26/09

Hina-chii wrote:


Laytons2ndApprentice wrote:

mind if i reqest again? XD i love adding to my avi rotation and you are my favourite avi group!

Moderator(There are examples on the info page): any
Username: Laytons2ndApprentice
Text(what you want written on avi): Laytons2ndApprentice
Size(thin, square, wide): long and whatever looks good
Picture(please put it in a spoiler):

Any other specific directions: an light blue background would be nice and just make it look good please :D


also, i payed! i uploaded the pics and id allready invited my buddies before i did this.

DONE // Hina-chii


Here it is :DD As you can see, there is blue in the background but I'm not sure if you'll like it :3 DO you like it?


of course i like it! infact, i love it!
thanks a bunch! ^^
SMiLEY
296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Are You A Stalker...
Offline
Posted 9/27/09 , edited 9/28/09
Moderator: anyone
Username: KoreanJapanese-Love
Text: KoreanJapanese-Love
Size: thin + tall
Picture:


DONE // leslye
5293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / So Cal
Offline
Posted 9/27/09


im finished!! hope you like it(:
SMiLEY
296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Are You A Stalker...
Offline
Posted 9/28/09


omg I love it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.