First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Zombies are real?
1907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / look under your bed
Offline
Posted 9/6/09
So recently, my bio teacher was telling our class about how there's such a thing as zombies. We were like, "no way."
WE WERE WRONG.

ZOMBIE SNAILS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT774hw8YxU

So, what do you guys think of this? Do you really think they're zombies?
I also heard later on, the snail's heads explode due to the fact that there are so many worms in it's eye sockets.
Creepy shit imo

This is old news, but who cares?
Posted 9/6/09
What if these worms got into humans? that is just too freaky...
37798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 9/6/09
So parasites going to take over our brains? then what o-o bring us out to the sun(morning) so the birds can eat us? lul.
4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Youtube!
Offline
Posted 9/6/09
SHIT. BOARD UP THE DOORS AND WINDOWS.
WHERE'S MY MACHETE?

Wait.. this is about snails? PAH xD
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 9/6/09
lol when the snail was eating bird shit
1907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / look under your bed
Offline
Posted 9/6/09

Sunnyxx wrote:

SHIT. BOARD UP THE DOORS AND WINDOWS.
WHERE'S MY MACHETE?

Wait.. this is about snails? PAH xD


you never know.
Those snails can fuck you up pretty bad if you aren't careful :p
Posted 9/6/09
Apparently, more than half the people in the world have parasites in them.
http://www.technovelgy.com/ct/Science-Fiction-News.asp?NewsNum=547
So chances are, you have that shit in you right now.
37798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 9/6/09

LiquoriceJellyBean wrote:

Apparently, more than half the people in the world have parasites in them.
http://www.technovelgy.com/ct/Science-Fiction-News.asp?NewsNum=547
So chances are, you have that shit in you right now.


GET THEM OFF OF ME T-T
2121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Usa
Offline
Posted 9/6/09
Its not a zombie fool its just parasite u play to many games.
4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Youtube!
Offline
Posted 9/6/09

LiquoriceJellyBean wrote:

Apparently, more than half the people in the world have parasites in them.
http://www.technovelgy.com/ct/Science-Fiction-News.asp?NewsNum=547
So chances are, you have that shit in you right now.


ERG. Creepy shit. D:
1907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / look under your bed
Offline
Posted 9/6/09

GrandX wrote:

Its not a zombie fool its just parasite u play to many games.


Most parasites don't take over your mind to my understanding.
And since National Geographic said it was a zombie, I'm going to say it's a zombie too.
7784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 9/6/09
Thts Scary . no THIS is scary !
19849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 9/6/09
Alright everyone. Natgeo doesnt lie... we have to handle this as swiftly as possible. Conserve salt shakers and aim for the exposed body.
2121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Usa
Offline
Posted 9/6/09

bio-rhythm wrote:


GrandX wrote:

Its not a zombie fool its just parasite u play to many games.


Most parasites don't take over your mind to my understanding.
And since National Geographic said it was a zombie, I'm going to say it's a zombie too.


U take everything that serious? Its a parasite, science fiction writers have been thinking about whether or not parasites could alter a human being's behavior, or even take control of a person.
Posted 9/6/09
And here I thought you were talking about actual human zombies, not some freaking snail.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.