Contest: Make Your Own Character Winner, who will win?
Posted 9/6/09
Here are the finalist for 'Make Your Own Character' Contest. Which ended Sept.5 but not to worry for those who missed it; it will be open again in about in another month or so. Some here's are the finalist info, so you can vote.
















23590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 9/8/09
can u vote ur self? or can u only vote others?
Posted 9/8/09

hitsuguya21 wrote:

can u vote ur self? or can u only vote others?


You can vote for yourself but wouldn't that feel like cheating?
23590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 9/9/09

kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


hitsuguya21 wrote:

can u vote ur self? or can u only vote others?


You can vote for yourself but wouldn't that feel like cheating?

ok i'll vote for someone else y dont u add that rule on ??
Posted 9/9/09 , edited 9/10/09


good point sitll i gues i voted for someoen else XD
Member
28311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/15/09
I vote for Chidori_chu. i love tht concept of tht one eye blind. damn, i shouldve joined the contest. lazy me. but... isnt tht term of big boobs overused in Bleach? i mean, COMON! look atthem! Rangiku! Orihime! Yoruichi! the two Vizard girl thts not Hiori! theonly normal chested ones are Momo, Rukia, Orihime's best friend (forgot her name) and Hiori. oh well, not our fault Tite Kubois a perve
Posted 9/15/09

Necr0F1r3 wrote:

I vote for Chidori_chu. i love tht concept of tht one eye blind. damn, i shouldve joined the contest. lazy me. but... isnt tht term of big boobs overused in Bleach? i mean, COMON! look atthem! Rangiku! Orihime! Yoruichi! the two Vizard girl thts not Hiori! theonly normal chested ones are Momo, Rukia, Orihime's best friend (forgot her name) and Hiori. oh well, not our fault Tite Kubois a perve


Yes that concept is used very offen in anime/manga period. And don't worry a new Make Your Own Characrer contest will be open again in about a month or so.
Member
28311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/15/09
kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


Necr0F1r3 wrote:

I vote for Chidori_chu. i love tht concept of tht one eye blind. damn, i shouldve joined the contest. lazy me. but... isnt tht term of big boobs overused in Bleach? i mean, COMON! look atthem! Rangiku! Orihime! Yoruichi! the two Vizard girl thts not Hiori! theonly normal chested ones are Momo, Rukia, Orihime's best friend (forgot her name) and Hiori. oh well, not our fault Tite Kubois a perve


Yes that concept is used very offen in anime/manga period. And don't worry a new Make Your Own Characrer contest will be open again in about a month or so.

yeah. its so overused. its ecchi and hentai everywheren nothings clean anymore. god. i just wish theyd put more cute girls in instead of bodaciously huge ones.
23590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 9/17/09
lol its still a draw O.O we need more people to vote..
Teacher
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 9/19/09

Necr0F1r3 wrote:

I vote for Chidori_chu. i love tht concept of tht one eye blind. damn, i shouldve joined the contest. lazy me. but... isnt tht term of big boobs overused in Bleach? i mean, COMON! look atthem! Rangiku! Orihime! Yoruichi! the two Vizard girl thts not Hiori! theonly normal chested ones are Momo, Rukia, Orihime's best friend (forgot her name) and Hiori. oh well, not our fault Tite Kubois a perve


thanks for voting for me! you should join the next time the contest opens.haha and i know the big boobs thing is kinda overused but i kinda based the character off of myself because i'm super short but i have a big chest so people often tease me about it haha. i figured it'd make for good fun once the roleplay starts. and yeah kubo's a perve haha but he's smart b/c putting characters like matsumoto in bleach will attract a lot of male readers
You must be logged in to post.