First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
Fur is murder "debate"
932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / ny
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
omg fluffy mc fluf ur fucking retarded i hope that u fucking freeze to death
1403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

namezox wrote:


hq145 wrote:

Bah, I think that if you eat meat you can use it to dress yourself. If you run over a possum, did you commit murder? If you spay your cats, have you murdered all the potential kitties? If you throw away a 6 pack plastic thing and a bird gets stuck in it and dies, did you kill that bird? No. Wearing fur is no different. Killing an animal is not murder. Murder is only applicable to humans.


thread is over.


not over at all. ok, eating meat is essential for humans to stay healthy, and its natural to eat meat.
running over a possum- accident
spaying cats- not murder in the least, just controlling population, not killing living things
bird gets stuck in 6 pack plastic thingy- accident, preventable, but not murder, you didnt throw that plastic just so you could kill a bird and use it for yourself to look good.

killing an animal that we wouldnt normally eat just for the fur it has- murder. if we used cows fur i wouldnt care, because they already are going to be killed. but an animal that otherwise would be left alone, as a luxury of the rich? yes, this is sooooo equivalent to all those previous things, accidents and spaying cats. nice comparison.
25784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F / here....
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

sky2high wrote:


namezox wrote:


hq145 wrote:

Bah, I think that if you eat meat you can use it to dress yourself. If you run over a possum, did you commit murder? If you spay your cats, have you murdered all the potential kitties? If you throw away a 6 pack plastic thing and a bird gets stuck in it and dies, did you kill that bird? No. Wearing fur is no different. Killing an animal is not murder. Murder is only applicable to humans.


thread is over.


not over at all. ok, eating meat is essential for humans to stay healthy, and its natural to eat meat.
running over a possum- accident
spaying cats- not murder in the least, just controlling population, not killing living things
bird gets stuck in 6 pack plastic thingy- accident, preventable, but not murder, you didnt throw that plastic just so you could kill a bird and use it for yourself to look good.

killing an animal that we wouldnt normally eat just for the fur it has- murder. if we used cows fur i wouldnt care, because they already are going to be killed. but an animal that otherwise would be left alone, as a luxury of the rich? yes, this is sooooo equivalent to all those previous things, accidents and spaying cats. nice comparison.


It is over.. even though I don't wear fur and i hate fur wearers he has a point... it's the same as the dolphins used for show, when you use animal fur you kill them immediately, if you watch dolphin shows you kill them softly.. now what's hasher??

and when you want to wear fur, it's aready there... can you bring that animal back to life?? And to other people, these animals already risked their lives for our enjoyment, are we going to let these fur clothings go to waste? after these animals died for them (but don't want to)... it's true that murder is only appliabe to humans...

plus in the view of wierd idiots, it is better to live a short life making other people happy than to live long being not usefull.. xD that's what the animals do to fur lovers they make them happy...

anyway.. i'm feeling random xD


1711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / your mom!!!
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
i eat meat !!..though not that much....i wear leather boots!...though they are for work and are steel toed!!!.....but i dont wear fur cause it really doesnt look good on me!!!
3144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Highlands
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
i think leather is okay because we're are not wasting anything. when they kill the cow they waste a lots of meat , and just to get one good piece like the tenderloin.
31057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New Zealand, Auck...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
dont kill for furrr~~
wear leather =]
31057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New Zealand, Auck...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

xgk3000 wrote:

i think leather is okay because we're are not wasting anything. when they kill the cow they waste a lots of meat , and just to get one good piece like the tenderloin.


YEA WHT HE SAYD!!
5249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / カリフォルニア [[[760]]]...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
Watch this video and please be warned very graphic
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vTVCjS27Twc&feature=related
i cried when i watched this how can people be so cruel to living creatures using them as fur ;_;
2119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / southern ontario
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

batnim wrote:

watch this only if you hate animals, i think fur is cruelty
http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/video.asp?video=fur_farm&Player=wm&speed=med


fluffy_mic_fluff_fluff wrote:

well duh people dont need to but certin people in hollywood and the big apple dont agree that its has perfect as the real deal so what they say goes and has long as people listen to them it will never stop

but i joined peta so i can help the little animals




Please, actually GO TO A FUR FARM and see how the animals are treated.....just don't watch some PETA video (with some third world people...like wtf) and get all bent out of shape.

Fucking people who live in the cities and don't understand shit all about where their food comes from.

Yes, guess what people, we kill animals to survive. I eat meat, I like fur and leather.

2483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / La Ville De Musiq...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

n_n303 wrote:

leather is warm...whats the big deal? our ancestors used leather to keep warm to survive why can I?


Don't forget about leather light armor.
Posted 1/5/08

imseaton wrote:

dont kill for furrr~~
wear leather =]


creak
leather comes from cows or other animals depending on the type...¬_¬;;
I'd rather kill for food, and then whatever is left over should be used for something else, like clothing if it must... but I'm not for the killing just for the sake of fashion... but I don't think those PETA people should go around ruining coats and stuff... I think it's disrespectful to the animal, even more so than the actual wearing of their fur.

PETA- People Eat Tasty Animals :3


more importantly... save the poor cotton plants used to make your clothes nice and soft ;_;
and those cute lil' silk worms used to make your delicate lingerie ;_;
save the cute lil' sheep from having to go through giving up their nice comfy coats for wool ;_;
save those poor engineers from making synthetic materials like spandex ;_;

*goes back to lurk mode*
25784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F / here....
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

Kisses4Anna wrote:

Watch this video and please be warned very graphic
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vTVCjS27Twc&feature=related
i cried when i watched this how can people be so cruel to living creatures using them as fur ;_;


they kill them first.. so you can't say people are cruel to living creatures using them as fur rather killing them to be used as fur xD
It's like saying, you're not allowed to smack a cockroach for it is a living thing ne? xDD
5249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / カリフォルニア [[[760]]]...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

ranadesu wrote:


Kisses4Anna wrote:

Watch this video and please be warned very graphic
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vTVCjS27Twc&feature=related
i cried when i watched this how can people be so cruel to living creatures using them as fur ;_;


they kill them first.. so you can't say people are cruel to living creatures using them as fur rather killing them to be used as fur xD
It's like saying, you're not allowed to smack a cockroach for it is a living thing ne? xDD


but some of them are alive when they are furred..... and let there to suffer and die very slowly.... yes SOME are alive but not all thats just my opinion
25784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F / here....
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

Kisses4Anna wrote:


ranadesu wrote:


Kisses4Anna wrote:

Watch this video and please be warned very graphic
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vTVCjS27Twc&feature=related
i cried when i watched this how can people be so cruel to living creatures using them as fur ;_;


they kill them first.. so you can't say people are cruel to living creatures using them as fur rather killing them to be used as fur xD
It's like saying, you're not allowed to smack a cockroach for it is a living thing ne? xDD


but some of them are alive when they are furred..... and let there to suffer and die very slowly.... yes SOME are alive but not all thats just my opinion


when they are furred alive it's not murder ne? means it doesn't actually go with the forum topic.. it would be more like.. Fur is torture ne? and if those animals that are furred alive slowly dies, it's the same if an animal is caged in some place...ne? Like show animals.. ne?
nenenenenenenenenene? xD
5249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / カリフォルニア [[[760]]]...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

ranadesu wrote:


Kisses4Anna wrote:


ranadesu wrote:


Kisses4Anna wrote:

Watch this video and please be warned very graphic
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vTVCjS27Twc&feature=related
i cried when i watched this how can people be so cruel to living creatures using them as fur ;_;


they kill them first.. so you can't say people are cruel to living creatures using them as fur rather killing them to be used as fur xD
It's like saying, you're not allowed to smack a cockroach for it is a living thing ne? xDD


but some of them are alive when they are furred..... and let there to suffer and die very slowly.... yes SOME are alive but not all thats just my opinion


when they are furred alive it's not murder ne? means it doesn't actually go with the forum topic.. it would be more like.. Fur is torture ne? and if those animals that are furred alive slowly dies, it's the same if an animal is caged in some place...ne? Like show animals.. ne?
nenenenenenenenenene? xD


lol okay nenenenenene
First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.