First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Fur is murder "debate"
Posted 12/29/07
i guess i'll start killing ppl now for...........fur
8677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
113 / M / Mars
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

johnsever wrote:



what the hell is wrong with wearing fur? It's the person's decision. The animal will die eventually. Why let it waste


your depriving that animal to reproduce.. if you killed them early... the most expensive furs on market today are those from highly endangered animal.. if you just go on a killing spree... we will not be seeing them anymore.. they will become extinct..



yah....maybe I got the wrong animal....but still........the law is still there...


that happens only in animal kingdom... balanced ecosystem.. but for humans to butt in its a big no no..


waaaaaaa......your very wrong there........do you think HUMANS are not ANIMALS........
do you like science?????....please try to research it.....^_^that humans are still part of the animal kingdom.....
19810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

i guess i'll start killing ppl now for...........fur


I hope you get caught and go to jail where a lot of black men are waiting.
Posted 12/29/07

aznrice2k4 wrote:


torerling wrote:
So I can wear your brothers skin if I decide to do so? Do you really find it right to kill a living being to look stupid and propped up yourself? I'd love to wear your family, think of that..


HOLY SHIT. Humans are not animals. Are you that retarded?

HOLY SHIT F**K animals ain't things, get your act together and don't make yourself look like a f**king moron!
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

aznrice2k4 wrote:

I hope you get caught and go to jail where a lot of black men are waiting.


819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / arizona usa
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
No dear they aint in the united states we raise 2million cows a year for the meat industary. We dont do it for condors, or crocadiles, nor do we do it for rabbits or minks they arent the same if we are giving more back then what we take.
8677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
113 / M / Mars
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

i guess i'll start killing ppl now for...........fur


you bet....it would be nice to see you wearing someones skin....^_^
336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / CALIFORNIA
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

fluffy_mic_fluff_fluff wrote:

im not saying we cant eat meat but eat something theres a mass amount of cows,chickens,ducks these i dont care about but killing a dying race of snakes or minks so anna wintour can look pretty on fashion night in paris is dum!


Theres a mass amount of those animals because they are breed so that we can eat them
Just like many of the animals that are used for fur are breed in mass for their fur.
19810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

torerling wrote:


aznrice2k4 wrote:


torerling wrote:
So I can wear your brothers skin if I decide to do so? Do you really find it right to kill a living being to look stupid and propped up yourself? I'd love to wear your family, think of that..


HOLY SHIT. Humans are not animals. Are you that retarded?

HOLY SHIT F**K animals ain't things, get your act together and don't make yourself look like a f**king moron!


Huh?

Posted 12/29/07

aznrice2k4 wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

i guess i'll start killing ppl now for...........fur


I hope you get caught and go to jail where a lot of black men are waiting.


i'll be waiting with my knife.....skin them and make money. plus they're convicts society don't care about them
Posted 12/29/07
Some people here need to learn that the only difference between humans and animals is that humans have an over dimensional frontal cortex that makes us able to think, if you think it's okay to breed animals in terrible conditions and then skin them you need to get your act sorted out,,
29511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
By the way, animals, they kill each other too. But is what they do for survival justified then? Some/most animals eat meat, they kill other animals for it...They couldn't care less if the animal they kill are close to extinction or anything...So the difference between us killing animals for fur is that mostly, we use the fur and will most likely also eat the meat. So what if we kill an animal for meat? We need meat to survive and again, not everyone wants to be a vegetarian. Isn't it right that we don't waste the rest of the body and use the fur for clothes? Animals killing for meat, they eat the meat, they leave the rest alone,
819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / arizona usa
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

raliya6 wrote:


fluffy_mic_fluff_fluff wrote:

im not saying we cant eat meat but eat something theres a mass amount of cows,chickens,ducks these i dont care about but killing a dying race of snakes or minks so anna wintour can look pretty on fashion night in paris is dum!


Theres a mass amount of those animals because they are breed so that we can eat them
Just like many of the animals that are used for fur are breed in mass for their fur.


yes but the animals that are bread in fur farms are treated like crap! at least in the wild they have freedom and a fighting chance getting beat everyday so you cant run away sounds alil like nazi's in my mind i think anna wintour is the hitler of fur
336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / CALIFORNIA
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

torerling wrote:

Some people here need to learn that the only difference between humans and animals is that humans have an over dimensional frontal cortex that makes us able to think, if you think it's okay to breed animals in terrible conditions and then skin them you need to get your act sorted out,,


So its okay to breed animals to eat them then...Got it-I'll remember that!
19810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


aznrice2k4 wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

i guess i'll start killing ppl now for...........fur


I hope you get caught and go to jail where a lot of black men are waiting.


i'll be waiting with my knife.....skin them and make money. plus they're convicts society don't care about them


You don't get knives in jail. Convicts? Are you dumb? You're one yourself if you kill a person.

Homicide
–noun
1. the killing of one human being by another.
2. a person who kills another; murderer.

Convict
–noun
3. a person proved or declared guilty of an offense.
4. a person serving a prison sentence.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.