First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Fur is murder "debate"
819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / arizona usa
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
blablabla you are just sick becuz it dont hurt us doesnt mean it dotn hurt them
4933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Lethbridge Alberta
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

n_n303 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:

Boo hoo, I feel awful. -.- No morons. I wear leather. I eat meat. I'll wear fur if I want it. Too bad.


and this is why you are one of my favorite c.rollers


I agree with you guys cuz what is so bad about killing animals huh? Animals aren't intellectually smart enough to comprehend the needs we have. If you feel bad about eating animals or wearing fur, put a fucking helmet on and look at the world realistically we kill or be killed. If we didn't eat them and use there fur we would of died long ago so quit bitching.... god damn i hate when people cry about this shit... gets on my nerves
819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / arizona usa
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

aznrice2k4 wrote:


fluffy_mic_fluff_fluff wrote:

skygod how dare you dont compare peta members to those beastylovers ok im a member of peta the only wrong i have done with an animal is to break it out


Yeah, you're right. It's better to compare you guys to terrorists.

http://www.consumerfreedom.com/news_detail.cfm/headline/2339


we do what we must to help those who cant help themselves
Posted 12/29/07
fluffy....*sigh* you would be the one to start a thread on this wouldnt you?

shit. i dont see anything wrong with wearing an animal after i eat it.

plus, i like the leather in my car.
8677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
113 / M / Mars
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

Chaoticraven wrote:


n_n303 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:

Boo hoo, I feel awful. -.- No morons. I wear leather. I eat meat. I'll wear fur if I want it. Too bad.


and this is why you are one of my favorite c.rollers


I agree with you guys cuz what is so bad about killing animals huh? Animals aren't intellectually smart enough to comprehend the needs we have. If you feel bad about eating animals or wearing fur, put a fucking helmet on and look at the world realistically we kill or be killed. If we didn't eat them and use there fur we would of died long ago so quit bitching.... god damn i hate when people cry about this shit... gets on my nerves


yay.....correct....^_^
19810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

fluffy_mic_fluff_fluff wrote:


aznrice2k4 wrote:


fluffy_mic_fluff_fluff wrote:

skygod how dare you dont compare peta members to those beastylovers ok im a member of peta the only wrong i have done with an animal is to break it out


Yeah, you're right. It's better to compare you guys to terrorists.

http://www.consumerfreedom.com/news_detail.cfm/headline/2339


we do what we must to help those who cant help themselves


"Yeah, I killed a family of 5 and some elderly people because they wore fur coats. I'm a good guy."

819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / arizona usa
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

kingbobo100 wrote:

fluffy....*sigh* you would be the one to start a thread on this wouldnt you?

shit. i dont see anything wrong with wearing an animal after i eat it.

plus, i like the leather in my car.


damn boys everyone who hates me is coming to fight me on this wow i feel hated
<(**<)
4933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Lethbridge Alberta
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

fluffy_mic_fluff_fluff wrote:


kingbobo100 wrote:

fluffy....*sigh* you would be the one to start a thread on this wouldnt you?

shit. i dont see anything wrong with wearing an animal after i eat it.

plus, i like the leather in my car.


damn boys everyone who hates me is coming to fight me on this wow i feel hated
<(**<)


no worries i don't hate you i jsut love to argue with you
Posted 12/29/07

fluffy_mic_fluff_fluff wrote:


kingbobo100 wrote:

fluffy....*sigh* you would be the one to start a thread on this wouldnt you?

shit. i dont see anything wrong with wearing an animal after i eat it.

plus, i like the leather in my car.


damn boys everyone who hates me is coming to fight me on this wow i feel hated
<(**<)


i dont hate you, i just think you are mad retarded and have too much time on your hands
8677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
113 / M / Mars
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

Chaoticraven wrote:


fluffy_mic_fluff_fluff wrote:


kingbobo100 wrote:

fluffy....*sigh* you would be the one to start a thread on this wouldnt you?

shit. i dont see anything wrong with wearing an animal after i eat it.

plus, i like the leather in my car.


damn boys everyone who hates me is coming to fight me on this wow i feel hated
<(**<)


no worries i don't hate you i jsut love to argue with you :D


hey....we are in the same boat...I like arguing too....^_^
819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / arizona usa
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
thanks chao

and anyway in you think im bad look at this web site i helped make

www.voguesucks.com

its a anti fashion site i hope you like, now back to point i dont care if people get hurt you gotta do what you gotta do this is what we do
Posted 12/29/07

fluffy_mic_fluff_fluff wrote:

blablabla you are just sick becuz it dont hurt us doesnt mean it dotn hurt them


can you speak to them understand and feel what they feel. Because I'm going to need proof that they are saying it hurts them.
1319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
I got confused...posted a stupid thought on an impulse...
8677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
113 / M / Mars
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

blablabla9876 wrote:


fluffy_mic_fluff_fluff wrote:

blablabla you are just sick becuz it dont hurt us doesnt mean it dotn hurt them


can you speak to them understand and feel what they feel. Because I'm going to need proof that they are saying it hurts them.


PING PONG....^_^ we need evidence.....^_^
1206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / hi
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
i only wear faux fur..........
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.