First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
"Safe Sex" and Sex Education
25255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Hell
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
yes..............
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

troythugz wrote:


ailin350 wrote:


troythugz wrote:

there is.........there will be a time when girls have their menstruation period some time after it is gone.....I think 3-5days safe...........^_^


i think he meant by safe as in both pregnancy and STI..and whoa! you are a guy and you know about this?


I love science......and I got this topic.....I researched it......^_^


you love science? or you love women? haha
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

ailin350 wrote:


troythugz wrote:

there is.........there will be a time when girls have their menstruation period some time after it is gone.....I think 3-5days safe...........^_^


i think he meant by safe as in both pregnancy and STI..and whoa! you are a guy and you know about this?


u have STI's? what cock have u been smoking?
Posted 12/29/07
yea its called switchin to anal halfway....
Posted 12/29/07
yea its called switchin to anal halfway....
8677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / Mars
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

ailin350 wrote:


troythugz wrote:


ailin350 wrote:


troythugz wrote:

there is.........there will be a time when girls have their menstruation period some time after it is gone.....I think 3-5days safe...........^_^


i think he meant by safe as in both pregnancy and STI..and whoa! you are a guy and you know about this?


I love science......and I got this topic.....I researched it......^_^


you love science? or you love women? haha


can I have both......^_^lol
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

Kenshin1986 wrote:


ailin350 wrote:


troythugz wrote:

there is.........there will be a time when girls have their menstruation period some time after it is gone.....I think 3-5days safe...........^_^


i think he meant by safe as in both pregnancy and STI..and whoa! you are a guy and you know about this?


u have STI's? what cock have u been smoking?


why the hell are you so gay
18500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / kansas
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
whats up with the fighting people
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

ailin350 wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


ailin350 wrote:


troythugz wrote:

there is.........there will be a time when girls have their menstruation period some time after it is gone.....I think 3-5days safe...........^_^


i think he meant by safe as in both pregnancy and STI..and whoa! you are a guy and you know about this?


u have STI's? what cock have u been smoking?


why the hell are you so gay


im happy cause i like to take the piss out of u.
4086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
protected sex...i think
2923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
The only safe sex is abstinence. But, hey, that isnt really sex now, is it?

The point, exactly.
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

vang4life wrote:

whats up with the fighting people


kenshin started!

well, i guess having sex with a toy is sex and it's safe
Posted 12/29/07
i don't think so..
even with condom there's still 1% possibility of getting pregnant..
874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Stalking a penguin
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

fujiwara_shiori wrote:

i don't think so..
even with condom there's still 1% possibility of getting pregnant..


Actually, it's 3%

Where did i learn this?

TV show Friends

Dunno whether to trust my sources
8677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / Mars
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

Poke97531 wrote:


fujiwara_shiori wrote:

i don't think so..
even with condom there's still 1% possibility of getting pregnant..


Actually, it's 3%

Where did i learn this?

TV show Friends

Dunno whether to trust my sources


why not use 2condoms at the same time......
hahahahahaha......lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.