First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply Garden Town
20292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / omnipresent
Offline
Posted 9/19/09


"Near perfect, seductiive, the desire of every males dreams and the envy of every female." She quotes, knowing the man would probaly release her. Angels and knights where not supposed to dirty themselves with such things, so surley he would have nothing to do with her. She looked up at him, twisting around in his arms to face him and hugs back. "Please don't be upset."
Moderator
9052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Frozen Land
Offline
Posted 9/19/09


*Sighed at the scened played before her before pulling Isis out from Tenchi's arms gently while glacing icily at him.* "Now please, as Isis had just said, we are in a hurry to find her master, so yeah, we are leaving. And as I said, I consider myself neutral and what you think about me has absolutely nothing to do with who I really am. Don't ever try to decipher me, you won't get anything at all."

*Turned to Reinin tirely* "I didn't pick him up, I did with Isis but really, look at him, does it look like he need to be 'picked up'? Nah, he just appeared on his own and decided out of nowhere to go with us,... something to do with making me a virtuous person." *Resisted the urge to roll her eyes exasperated at the last part.*

"Anyways Tenchi, ask the others about their opinion about this. I said I don't mind but I'm not a person who normally travels in group. Feel free to discuss it with Reinin." *Crosses her arms, back to being expressionless again, her finger tapping her arms impatiently.*

"I don't care anymore. Just decide it fast."
Member
6750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Upside down in a...
Offline
Posted 9/19/09

AlleyCat4eva wrote:

"Near perfect, seductiive, the desire of every males dreams and the envy of every female." She quotes, knowing the man would probaly release her. Angels and knights where not supposed to dirty themselves with such things, so surley he would have nothing to do with her. She looked up at him, twisting around in his arms to face him and hugs back. "Please don't be upset."

Oh no... I can not be upset at you sweet creature... I not supposed to judge you or any other, and as an Angel Knight, I must protect you as long you have not been drawn to evil.

monyas wrote:
"Anyways Tenchi, ask the others about their opinion about this. I said I don't mind but I'm not a person who normally travels in group. Feel free to discuss it with Reinin." *Crosses her arms, back to being expressionless again, her finger tapping her arms impatiently.*

"I don't care anymore. Just decide it fast."

*Ask Reinin and Isis* As this woman *points Aspy* looks like your leader, and she wants me to ask you... what you said.. You don't mind if I join in your search?
Member
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 9/19/09
a suspiscious figure strolls into town, a young boy, appearing thirteen. he is laid back and carefree, as he walks in light clothing, despite the winter cold; a light black shirt and loose black pants, his tail waving as he goes, his ears relaxed as he softly sings a sing long forgotten " den wir fahren, den wir fahren, denn wir faaaahren gegen engeland, engeland." he finishes the song, ignoring the people he passes by, he hums the drumbeat and waves his fingers through the air.
20292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / omnipresent
Offline
Posted 9/19/09
"I don't mind, Mr.Angel sir." Isis says, smiling warmlly at the man, before fully taking in Aspy's speech. When she hears the way thatshe state that she doesn't travel in groups, her feature become crest fallen, and water forms in her deep blue eyes. Her bottom lip juts out and a beautiful, delicate, melodic sound excapes her chest, she is absolutley crestfallen. Her eyes look up to Teshi and reinin for comfort thinking that Aspy will leave.
Member
6750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Upside down in a...
Offline
Posted 9/19/09

AlleyCat4eva wrote:

"I don't mind, Mr.Angel sir." Isis says, smiling warmlly at the man, before fully taking in Aspy's speech. When she hears the way thatshe state that she doesn't travel in groups, her feature become crest fallen, and water forms in her deep blue eyes. Her bottom lip juts out and a beautiful, delicate, melodic sound excapes her chest, she is absolutley crestfallen. Her eyes look up to Teshi and reinin for comfort thinking that Aspy will leave.

What's wrong?? Are you feeling right Isis-chan!? *He said quite worried as notices her sighs and gets concerned about her low spirits*
20292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / omnipresent
Offline
Posted 9/19/09 , edited 9/19/09


"Miss Aspy doesn't want to travel with us does she?" She asks he older man, her watery eyes staring upward at him.Flustered and saddened she runs out of the room, her childish mind asuming the worst.
20292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / omnipresent
Offline
Posted 9/19/09 , edited 9/19/09


A petite figure runs out of an in, Her deep azure eyes filled with tears as she sprints, hiding her face downward, her long silkenhair flowing behind her, shimmering with alomost no light. Her small frames runs without looking, sweet, harmonous sobs excape her lips and fill the air. Domesticated animals lay down and plants wither with her mood before she runs head first into the feline boy.
Member
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 9/19/09

AlleyCat4eva wrote:



A petite figure runs out of an in, Her deep azure eyes filled with tears as she sprints, hiding her face downward, her long silkenhair flowing behind her, shimmering with alomost no light. Her small frames runs without looking, sweet, harmonous sobs excape her lips and fill the air. Domesticated animals lay down and plants wither with her mood before she runs head first into the feline boy.


the young boy opens his gleaming golden eyes, just in time to see her run smack into him. he feels her light frame meet his, but he is thrown back as he catches her, landing under her to break her fall in the cold snow. he smiles, blushing slightly in their posistion, but he lifts her light frame up and removes the snow from her hair. his voice is accented in an English accent, cheery and light. he smiles widely, his yellow eyes warm. "Bloody Hell, that was one fall you took there eh? cheer up now lass, it isn't the day to be crying." he gently flicks away her tears, looking at her jacket. " Don't you think it's rather warm for that jacket?" his statement is puzzling, his thin layer of clothing and his bare hands and feet are not suited for a winter like this. "Wot's you name Miss? By the way, you've got yourself a noice voice there, you a singer?"
20292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / omnipresent
Offline
Posted 9/19/09


"I'm Isis, the master less siren." her honey sweet voice says darkly, her small frame scrambling off of the young boy. She looks at the boys feline features, his jet black tail and ear, his golden ear. For a moment a slight apprehension fills her features, fueled by her fishy nature, but it fades away at his cheery, light nature; a smile form on her lips and her emotions brighten up in a childish way. " Who are you, kuro neko (Black cat)?"
Member
6750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Upside down in a...
Offline
Posted 9/19/09
Wait! *he said as Isis ran from the room, then he looks at Aspy* You should clarify all this *frowns at Aspy*
Moderator
9052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Frozen Land
Offline
Posted 9/20/09


"I'll contact you later, Reinin..." *Aspy sighed, she was soon going to get a headache but decided to just solve the situation first. She hated misunderstandings and it seems that this time it was her own fault. She took her bag and left after Isis with a hurried pace.*

*She paused, a hand on the doorframe, and looked back at Tenchi piecing him with her white eyes.* "Don't tell me what to do."
*Then she walked out of the inn.*
Member
6750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Upside down in a...
Offline
Posted 9/20/09 , edited 9/20/09

monyas wrote:



"I'll contact you later, Reinin..." *Aspy sighed, she was soon going to get a headache but decided to just solve the situation first. She hated misunderstandings and it seems that this time it was her own fault. She took her bag and left after Isis with a hurried pace.*

*She paused, a hand on the doorframe, and looked back at Tenchi piecing him with her white eyes.* "Don't tell me what to do."
*Then she walked out of the inn.*

Pshhh.. do whatever you want... *Looks other side, knowing that perhaps he went too far*
Member
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 9/20/09

AlleyCat4eva wrote:



"I'm Isis, the master less siren." her honey sweet voice says darkly, her small frame scrambling off of the young boy. She looks at the boys feline features, his jet black tail and ear, his golden ear. For a moment a slight apprehension fills her features, fueled by her fishy nature, but it fades away at his cheery, light nature; a smile form on her lips and her emotions brighten up in a childish way. " Who are you, kuro neko (Black cat)?"


"Well, its an honor meeting you Ms.Isis, its a delight to met a siren. that must explain your voice then eh? a master eh? well, we'll just have to find you one!" the boy smiles once again, his face brightened by the dim light reflecting off the snow. he bows with one arm under his chest, the other out to the side. "My name is Shrödinger, former special agent for Her Majesty in World War One, World War 2, and every other war leading to the year 2000." he turns sideways a little, showing the British Flag stitched to his upper left sleeve. "I specialize in scouting and close combat, I was trained for the use of every gun ever manufactured, however, guns are rare now, so I make do with my bayonets." he smiles again, a childish smile, with no hint of insanity or cruelty, purely innocent, as if askIng for more milk. but it is masking decades of slaughter and war, for a moment she sees him smiling the same way, but in one time he is in a trench, rain pouring down his face, another he is running through the sand of a beach as gunfire and explosions surround him, his thompson smg lighting his face. several decades go by, as history is alternate, the siberian frozen wasteland as England invades Russia, inside a plane while bombing in the Pacific. but it fades back to the boy who keeps cheery amongst all the dread. "So Isis, do you have a home 'round here? I suppose you have friends"





ooc: email me!!!!!!!
Creator
9142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / cali
Offline
Posted 9/20/09
I sigh and look at my sword "well might as well get some repairs done while im in a town." I picked up my belongings and walked towards the door. "You coming angel knight?" Not waiting for his answer i opened the door and stepped through walking down the stairs and out into the cold heading towards the nearest blacksmith.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.