First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Waste
Moderator
9052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Frozen Land
Offline
Posted 9/10/09


*Back to being expressionless* "Such a pity. I think you might want to call me by my name instead of 'sinful woman', if your aim is to only gather knowledge and not to start a conflict, I think you should stop criticizing others about their religion, of all things."

"Even if you don't want to start a conflict, others might want to do so."
*Puts the vials away in her bag again.*
Member
94015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 9/10/09


Urgo: Well, I'm done some small part. *smiles behind the mask* I'm here to collect raw power from this planet to ensure the Planeswalker's economy of trading energies of all type. Extracting impurities is but a difficult task if you should ask how. Of course, draining such force will dwindle the other life forms of this planet. However, there are some planets that resist my "poison" which is all the more welcome. On the other hand, some planets cannot defend itself poorly. Despite that, some planets are capable of summoning entities to do its bidding or perhaps, in this planet's case...a hero may rise. After extracting the power and forcing civilians to move on with their lives, then this planet will belong to the Planeswalker and change it to its liking. On the side note, I'm also looking for a great...I mean *walks close to you and circle his hand around your face* GREAT avatar...
Member
94015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 9/10/09


*Slowly yet surely, the monster are getting stronger...*
Member
6750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Upside down in a...
Offline
Posted 9/10/09

monyas wrote:



*Back to being expressionless* "Such a pity. I think you might want to call me by my name instead of 'sinful woman', if your aim is to only gather knowledge and not to start a conflict, I think you should stop criticizing others about their religion, of all things."

"Even if you don't want to start a conflict, others might want to do so."
*Puts the vials away in her bag again.*

*He comes to a sudden realization* *gasp* You are very knowledgable of this site, right? you could do my job more bearable,... If only share all your information with me... *smiles*
Moderator
9052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Frozen Land
Offline
Posted 9/10/09


*A little surprised by your sudden closeness* "It looks like an amazingly complex plan to extract the energy from our realm to yours. And since you said "poison", I think that in some way or another our realm will suffer some negative consecuences."

"Now, I don't know just how much do you actually know about our realm, you will find yourself in a reborn planet that have too much raw energy for its own good,... can you see what is around us? Nothing but wildness and chaos. You might find an hero, who knows, but the worst enemy for your assignment is Eden itself."

"So,.."
*Pauses and blinks* "What is it about finding an avatar?"
Moderator
9052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Frozen Land
Offline
Posted 9/10/09


*Nods* "Knowledge is power, of course. However, as a collector, I requiere payment for my knowledge. I give nothing for free."

"Also, I'm actually unsure to lend my data to help a mission such a yours, I feel that I might end up losing if I do so."
Member
6750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Upside down in a...
Offline
Posted 9/10/09

monyas wrote:



*Nods* "Knowledge is power, of course. However, as a collector, I requiere payment for my knowledge. I give nothing for free."

"Also, I'm actually unsure to lend my data to help a mission such a yours, I feel that I might end up losing if I do so."

Well, I do not own anything to trade... *feels troubled* I can swear loyalty and become your henchman... only if you do not ask me to do something evil... I can not guarantee anything,... but if you help us maybe can ensure that you will be spared,...
Moderator
9052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Frozen Land
Offline
Posted 9/10/09


*She crossed her arms and shaked her head.* "You have shown me that your only loyalty is to your God, I can't trust you on that. I trade knowledge for knowlege, you have to tell me what exactly do you want to know and I'll name the price."
Member
6750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Upside down in a...
Offline
Posted 9/10/09

monyas wrote:



*She crossed her arms and shaked her head.* "You have shown me that your only loyalty is to your God, I can't trust you on that. I trade knowledge for knowlege, you have to tell me what exactly do you want to know and I'll name the price."

(Yeah, there was a trick in that deal, she is smart... maybe even dangerours to our plans, he thought) Well, how about your weakness to begin with... *smiles*
Moderator
9052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Frozen Land
Offline
Posted 9/10/09


*A dangerous glint appeared in her white eyes as she answered almost inmediately*

"If that is what you want to know, the price is one of your wings." *She smiled sweetly knowing it wasn't a deal she where would lost.*
Member
6750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Upside down in a...
Offline
Posted 9/10/09

monyas wrote:



*A dangerous glint appeared in her white eyes as she answered almost inmediately*

"If that is what you want to know, the price is one of your wings." *She smiled sweetly knowing it wasn't a deal she where would lost.*

*moves his finger saying no* No... that price is way too high... did not tell you exchange information for information? *smiles*
Moderator
9052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Frozen Land
Offline
Posted 9/10/09


*Shrugs bored.* "That's what you get when asking things you should not. And I repeat, I'm a collector, I collect knowledge in the form of blood and samples. I'm a scientist, you give me the material, that's knowledge for me."

"Those who deal with me need to be prepared to accept certain risks, I don't think you are suited."
Member
6750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Upside down in a...
Offline
Posted 9/10/09

monyas wrote:



*Shrugs bored.* "That's what you get when asking things you should not. And I repeat, I'm a collector, I collect knowledge in the form of blood and samples. I'm a scientist, you give me the material, that's knowledge for me."

"Those who deal with me need to be prepared to accept certain risks, I don't think you are suited."

If i give you a sample of my body,... you will help me??
Creator
9142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / cali
Offline
Posted 9/10/09


"I pay tribute to no one and this land belongs to no one but the creatures who lurk it."
Moderator
9052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Frozen Land
Offline
Posted 9/11/09


"I'd be willing,... and a few feathers would just do the work. The price was so high because you asked a tricky question before." *Shrugs*

"What is it that you want from me then?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.