First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Waste
Member
6750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Upside down in a...
Offline
Posted 9/11/09

monyas wrote:



"I'd be willing,... and a few feathers would just do the work. The price was so high because you asked a tricky question before." *Shrugs*

"What is it that you want from me then?"

*shocked* Still is too high, but I'm in a hurry so alright... I'm interested in know where the evil is gathering... I mean, the most troublesome spots,... also want to know the characteristics of the deamons and other dark creatures wandering around... Can you say as much as that??
Moderator
9052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Frozen Land
Offline
Posted 9/11/09


"Deal." *Her voice monotone as she recites her data.* "Those creatures considered as evil are the one who have lost absolutely their capacity to mantain their minds, their reason. Most of them are mutants affected by the inestable weather of our planes such a pollution clouds, acid rain, poison and such caused by the 'end of the world'."

"Those ceatures are unable to become a race since they biologic system is too twisted, is what in the past could be called 'mutants' or 'demons'. As for where are they gathered,... we are in a perfect example of deserted and insolated place, here they roam freely killing each other and whoever comes wandering in, the most powerful gather in a fortress not so far away from here. They might also get into settlements and cities if the defense is not good enough or if the black market needs them to do certain deeds."

"To combat those creatures a certain amount of skill and resources is needed, thing such a biologic weapons to kill them en masse. That which you might call 'holy' powers also work great to eliminate such creatures. There are also people who just kill them one by one with normal weapons, but for your mission that might be troublesome."


[... I feel like wikipedia,... lol~]
Member
6750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Upside down in a...
Offline
Posted 9/11/09

monyas wrote:



"Deal." *Her voice monotone as she recites her data.* "Those creatures considered as evil are the one who have lost absolutely their capacity to mantain their minds, their reason. Most of them are mutants affected by the inestable weather of our planes such a pollution clouds, acid rain, poison and such caused by the 'end of the world'."

"Those ceatures are unable to become a race since they biologic system is too twisted, is what in the past could be called 'mutants' or 'demons'. As for where are they gathered,... we are in a perfect example of deserted and insolated place, here they roam freely killing each other and whoever comes wandering in, the most powerful gather in a fortress not so far away from here. They might also get into settlements and cities if the defense is not good enough or if the black market needs them to do certain deeds."

"To combat those creatures a certain amount of skill and resources is needed, thing such a biologic weapons to kill them en masse. That which you might call 'holy' powers also work great to eliminate such creatures. There are also people who just kill them one by one with normal weapons, but for your mission that might be troublesome."


[... I feel like wikipedia,... lol~]

[OOC: Oops! :/ Sorry....]
It's a beginning I must check that fortress first... Well... i get going.. *start walking away*
Moderator
9052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Frozen Land
Offline
Posted 9/11/09


*Coughs behind you* "Payment, sir"

[Nah~]
Member
6750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Upside down in a...
Offline
Posted 9/11/09

monyas wrote:



*Coughs behind you* "Payment, sir"

[Nah~]

Oh! that.... hehehe... I can not give them you right away,.. you see my feathers are infused with holy energy... I must wait a week so they become like normal feathers... otherwise you could use the 'holy power' for your own benefit... I will send them to you in a week *smiles akwardly and resumes walking*
Moderator
9052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Frozen Land
Offline
Posted 9/11/09


*Her eyes cold.* "I have no use for normal feathers. You will give me the feathers now, even if you insist to postpone the payment, I will demand you to pull out the fearthers before me and give them to me immediately after."

"So is the deal, if not carried on, you will find me disregarding the agreed price and taking it into my own hands. I hope you know what the people in the past used to call it,... "loan sharks" I suppose."
Member
6750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Upside down in a...
Offline
Posted 9/11/09

monyas wrote:



*Her eyes cold.* "I have no use for normal feathers. You will give me the feathers now, even if you insist to postpone the payment, I will demand you to pull out the fearthers before me and give them to me immediately after."

"So is the deal, if not carried on, you will find me disregarding the agreed price and taking it into my own hands. I hope you know what the people in the past used to call it,... "loan sharks" I suppose."

I simply can not do that, 'holy power' is heaven's weapon, can not be allowed to be researched by dark beings... besides the deal was my feathers and I deliver them as agreed. *frowns*
Moderator
9052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Frozen Land
Offline
Posted 9/11/09


"The deal was also "knowledge for knowledge". I get nothing from normal feathers." *Stares at you* "....should I just assume that you are picking a fight with me? It's less troublesome for me."
Member
6750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Upside down in a...
Offline
Posted 9/11/09

monyas wrote:



"The deal was also "knowledge for knowledge". I get nothing from normal feathers." *Stares at you* "....should I just assume that you are picking a fight with me? It's less troublesome for me."

What if I give you an angel fruit.... possesses curative effects,...
Moderator
9052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Frozen Land
Offline
Posted 9/11/09


*Crossed her arms frowning.* "You should have tried to bargain before the deal was made, not after."
Member
6750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Upside down in a...
Offline
Posted 9/11/09

monyas wrote:



*Crossed her arms frowning.* "You should have tried to bargain before the deal was made, not after."

*Pulls out 3 feathers* (I will get in trouble for this, he thought) Just do not use them for evil *Gets teary eyed*
Creator
9142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / cali
Offline
Posted 9/11/09
I watched the scene with little interest and soon walked away traveling to see if i could find a good fight before i head back to a town.
Moderator
9052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Frozen Land
Offline
Posted 9/11/09


*Takes them and puts them away into her bag carefully, she smiles sincerely for the first time.* "Well, thank you~ Now you just go to do your assignment, no worries."
Creator
9142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / cali
Offline
Posted 9/11/09
I ran into a group of orc's that didn't seem so friendly "eh better than nothing i guess" I pulled my sword and lunged into them slicing and stabbing at their exposed spots of weakness. Killing the last one i sighed "again to easy"
Member
6750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Upside down in a...
Offline
Posted 9/11/09

monyas wrote:



*Takes them and puts them away into her bag carefully, she smiles sincerely for the first time.* "Well, thank you~ Now you just go to do your assignment, no worries."

Ok, just an advice... the feathers will emit an 'holy power' radiance ... if you are a dark elf can be pretty harmful for you.... *He said pretending not care* Well.... see ya... *resumes walking again*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.