First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Crossed Rp~!
Moderator
3313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anywhere, as long...
Offline
Posted 9/11/09

Pirokika wrote:

Would that be a good sign or bad?


I don't know. For you, maybe, maybe not. For me its good. we're friends.

13050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / McAlester, OK
Offline
Posted 9/12/09
Well, as long as there's no hostility, then I believe it will be a good thing.
Moderator
3313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anywhere, as long...
Offline
Posted 9/12/09
Actually, Haine and I are more thean just friends, Akiko thought to herself, blushing.
Moderator
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 9/12/09
Savannah walks up behind Akiko. "Hello!"
Moderator
3313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anywhere, as long...
Offline
Posted 9/13/09
Akiko jumps. "Wha... what are you doing, Savannah?"
13050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / McAlester, OK
Offline
Posted 9/14/09
{I look to Savannah}
Maybe she came for the concert. You've heard about it, Savannah?
Member
9711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Just a kamen ride...
Offline
Posted 9/16/09
Koihi walks down an empty street, the only thing keeping him company was the moon above him. He looks up at the moon, the soft light glistening off his orange glasses, "The moon shares her light freely tonight," he says with a slight smirk on his face. He looks forward again as a breeze kicks up blowing his scarf in the wind
Posted 9/20/09
Alana walks around lost.
Posted 9/20/09
Alana: Is there anyone that I will meet here?? *thinks: Kya!! I am so nervous! My heart is going doki doki so fast!*
13050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / McAlester, OK
Offline
Posted 9/25/09
{Aksel notices Alana walking around, looking a little out of place, and calls out to her}
AKSEL:Gaijin!
Moderator
3313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anywhere, as long...
Offline
Posted 9/28/09
Akiko turns around. "Wait... wha?"
13050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / McAlester, OK
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
AKSEL: (to Alana) What brings you to these parts?
Posted 10/5/09
*A blue haired girl enters not too far from where the vampires are standing, her hand tightly clutching a small gun. She is alert, and she seems to be looking for someone...*

Blue: A-KI-KO!!!!!!!!! AKIKO!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!

*She is nervous, obviously aware of the fact that she is in vampire territory. A twig snaps, and she whirls around, ready to fire at any given moment. She lets out the breath she had been holding when she realizes that it was only a sleek black cat*

Bue: Yami! Don't scare me like that!

Yami: Nya! *Yami rubs against Blue's legs*

Blue: Come on, we have to look for Akiko.
Posted 10/5/09
*Blue and Yami begin walking and looking for Akiko again when Yami stops suddenly and hisses*

Yami: *hiss*

Blue: *whispering* I know you don't like them. I don't either, 'kay? But I think that Akiko wandered over here and I need to know if she's OK or not.....*shudders* I wish I wasn't alone out here though....

*Yami glares at Blue and growls, annoyed*

Blue: Ok, ok, I wish it wasn't just you and me out here alone.

*Yami purrs and rubs against Blue's legs, seemingly grinning*

Blue: Hurry up, then! We need to find Akiko and get out of here before any leeches show up....I haven't had to fire this for a while, so I don't know how good of a shot I still am.
13050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / McAlester, OK
Offline
Posted 10/6/09
{Aksel senses a prescence, and becomes wary}
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.