First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply [REQ] Avatar Request
Posted 9/7/09 , edited 11/2/09

Click here if you want to see some samples of our Gimp / Photoshop mods


Don't request at Saturday, Sunday and Monday these days are working days for the mods

Form

1.Text :
2.Size:
3. Specific Font:
4.Designs/Effects:
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)
6.requesting to :

for mods:

-add Pending/Done//[your username] to the request;
-Photoshop and Gimp Mods here
-upload the avi you made, in the photos album

Rules:

-Use the avatar we made for you
-No bad vulgar/bad words
-No hentai
-No chatting
-Don't request for any specific mod
-Feel free to say what you don't like
-Wait till your request has been done and THEN you can request for another one (;

Edited by Berta
18670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/09 , edited 9/11/09
1.Text : bbtprincess
2.Size: Tall and Thin
3. Specific Font: Any cute ones^^
4.Designs/Effects: Brushes + Textures (put a ribbon if you can^^)
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler):


Bunny
13754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/10/09 , edited 9/11/09

rawrr4yu wrote:

Form

1.Text :
2.Size:
3. Specific Font:
4.Designs/Effects:
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)


for mods:

-add Pending/Done//[your username] to the request;
-upload the avi you made, in the photos album;


Rules:

- No bad vulgar/bad words
-No chatting
-do not request for any specific mod
-Feel free to say what you don't like
-Use the avatars we make
-Wait till your request has been done and THEN you can request for another one (;



1.Text : kawaii_xoxo
2.Size: tall and thin
3. Specific Font:any
4.Designs/Effects:any
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)


[red[ Done // Andreutzasaby
345964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/10/09
1.Text : Bixi-Chan,Dara
2.Size: Thin and Tall
3. Specific Font: Any normal or handwritten ones,or watever matches:]
4.Designs/Effects: Beam,brushes,textures and watever matches
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)
Bunny
39872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ღ•иexт тσ yσu•ღ
Offline
Posted 9/11/09 , edited 9/12/09
1.Text : Amethyst, Ame-chan
2.Size: tal n thin
3. Specific Font: anything cute
4.Designs/Effects: add some ribbons, brushes, frames anything cute
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)


PENDING - rawrr4yu
Bunny
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/11/09 , edited 9/12/09
1.Text :Yama-chan
2.Size:Tall & Thin
3. Specific Font:Nope
4.Designs/Effects:Up to you
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)


PENDING - rawrr4yu
Posted 9/11/09 , edited 9/12/09

bubblegum-samurai wrote:

1.Text :Yama-chan
2.Size:Tall & Thin
3. Specific Font:Nope
4.Designs/Effects:Up to you
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)


PENDING - rawrr4yu


here ya goO..

Posted 9/11/09 , edited 9/12/09

Amu_Hinamori_23 wrote:

1.Text : Amethyst, Ame-chan
2.Size: tal n thin
3. Specific Font: anything cute
4.Designs/Effects: add some ribbons, brushes, frames anything cute
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)


PENDING - rawrr4yu


here ya goOo..
Posted 9/11/09 , edited 9/11/09

bbtprincess wrote:

1.Text : bbtprincess
2.Size: Tall and Thin
3. Specific Font: Any cute ones^^
4.Designs/Effects: Brushes + Textures (put a ribbon if you can^^)
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler):



hi

ur avi




done bbtprincess
Posted 9/11/09

bixi wrote:

1.Text : Bixi-Chan,Dara
2.Size: Thin and Tall
3. Specific Font: Any normal or handwritten ones,or watever matches:]
4.Designs/Effects: Beam,brushes,textures and watever matches
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)


Can you please change the pic ? ><, the shirt and the bg are to bright and i can't render it
Posted 9/11/09

andreutzasaby wrote:


bixi wrote:

1.Text : Bixi-Chan,Dara
2.Size: Thin and Tall
3. Specific Font: Any normal or handwritten ones,or watever matches:]
4.Designs/Effects: Beam,brushes,textures and watever matches
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)


Can you please change the pic ? ><, the shirt and the bg are to bright and i can't render it




darlin .. =] i'll do it 4 her its ok if u cant
Posted 9/11/09
-SomeOne- wrote:


andreutzasaby wrote:


bixi wrote:

1.Text : Bixi-Chan,Dara
2.Size: Thin and Tall
3. Specific Font: Any normal or handwritten ones,or watever matches:]
4.Designs/Effects: Beam,brushes,textures and watever matches
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)


Can you please change the pic ? ><, the shirt and the bg are to bright and i can't render it




darlin .. =] i'll do it 4 her its ok if u cant

aw ok then

Posted 9/11/09 , edited 9/11/09

kawaii_xoxo wrote:




1.Text : kawaii_xoxo
2.Size: tall and thin
3. Specific Font:any
4.Designs/Effects:any
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)


Pending: // Andreutzasaby



.
.

hi kawaii_xoxo


ur avi



done kawaii_xoxo
Posted 9/11/09

bixi wrote:

1.Text : Bixi-Chan,Dara
2.Size: Thin and Tall
3. Specific Font: Any normal or handwritten ones,or watever matches:]
4.Designs/Effects: Beam,brushes,textures and watever matches
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)


.
.



hiii Bixi-Chan,Dara

sry cause the pic is light so i couldn't appears the shirt

ur avi




done Bixi-Chan,Dara
Posted 9/11/09

andreutzasaby wrote:

-SomeOne- wrote:


andreutzasaby wrote:


bixi wrote:

1.Text : Bixi-Chan,Dara
2.Size: Thin and Tall
3. Specific Font: Any normal or handwritten ones,or watever matches:]
4.Designs/Effects: Beam,brushes,textures and watever matches
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)


Can you please change the pic ? ><, the shirt and the bg are to bright and i can't render it




darlin .. =] i'll do it 4 her its ok if u cant

aw ok then



now u r right about it looooool
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.