First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply [REQ] Avatar Request
Posted 9/13/09 , edited 9/14/09
1.Text : Yoru-Ikto123
2.Size: Tall and thin
3. Specific Font: nope! As long as I can easily read it! XD
4.Designs/Effects: A purple rose(if you can), hearts, and anything else that would make it look pretty
Colors: Blue and purple
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)


cherrycupid
345960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/13/09 , edited 9/14/09
1.Text : Bixi-Chan
2.Size: Thin and Tall
3. Specific Font: u decide, as long as i can read it:]
4.Designs/Effects: Beams,textures..anything else that'll look gud:)
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)


cherrycupid
116645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Next to Tsuna ;P...
Offline
Posted 9/13/09 , edited 9/13/09
1.Text :Miss.Aya Jennyzhen112
2.Size:thin and tall
3. Specific Font:nope, but any bubble letter would be cute~
4.Designs/Effects:any
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)
Bunny
71330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Magical & Anime W...
Offline
Posted 9/13/09 , edited 9/14/09




1.Text :
Dreamy_Girl95
Kirari
www.crunchyroll.com/user/Dreamy_Girl95

2.Size: thin n tall
3. Specific Font: bubbling kind
4.Designs/Effects: anythin tht is cute // matches
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)


PENDING - rawrr4yu

10068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / DO YOU FEEL THE W...
Offline
Posted 9/13/09 , edited 9/14/09
1.Text : Julia Chhay
2.Size: short and thin but not tooo short.
3. Specific Font: you choose.
4.Designs/Effects: you choose.(:
5.Picture:


TANKS!(:

PENDING - rawrr4yu
Posted 9/14/09

jennyzhen112 wrote:

1.Text :Miss.Aya Jennyzhen112
2.Size:thin and tall
3. Specific Font:nope, but any bubble letter would be cute~
4.Designs/Effects:any
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)



Form

1.Text :
2.Size:
3. Specific Font:
4.Designs/Effects:
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)

6.requesting to :



u must choose dear =] ..
Posted 9/14/09

Dreamy_Girl95 wrote:





1.Text :
Dreamy_Girl95
Kirari
www.crunchyroll.com/user/Dreamy_Girl95

2.Size: thin n tall
3. Specific Font: bubbling kind
4.Designs/Effects: anythin tht is cute // matches
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)





Form

1.Text :
2.Size:
3. Specific Font:
4.Designs/Effects:
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)

6.requesting to :



u must choose dear =] ..
Posted 9/14/09

hadjsc8900 wrote:

1.Text : Julia Chhay
2.Size: short and thin but not tooo short.
3. Specific Font: you choose.
4.Designs/Effects: you choose.(:
5.Picture:


TANKS!(:


Form

1.Text :
2.Size:
3. Specific Font:
4.Designs/Effects:
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)

6.requesting to :



u must choose dear =] ..
Posted 9/14/09

Yoru-Ikto123 wrote:

1.Text : Yoru-Ikto123
2.Size: Tall and thin
3. Specific Font: nope! As long as I can easily read it! XD
4.Designs/Effects: A purple rose(if you can), hearts, and anything else that would make it look pretty
Colors: Blue and purple
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)


cherrycupid


Posted 9/14/09

cherrycupid wrote:


Yoru-Ikto123 wrote:

1.Text : Yoru-Ikto123
2.Size: Tall and thin
3. Specific Font: nope! As long as I can easily read it! XD
4.Designs/Effects: A purple rose(if you can), hearts, and anything else that would make it look pretty
Colors: Blue and purple
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)


cherrycupid




Thank you so much! Its so pretty!
Posted 9/14/09

Dreamy_Girl95 wrote:





1.Text :
Dreamy_Girl95
Kirari
www.crunchyroll.com/user/Dreamy_Girl95

2.Size: thin n tall
3. Specific Font: bubbling kind
4.Designs/Effects: anythin tht is cute // matches
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)


PENDING - rawrr4yu



here ya goo.. s u w e if d "bubbling kind" is noot clear.. i overlayed it
Posted 9/14/09

hadjsc8900 wrote:

1.Text : Julia Chhay
2.Size: short and thin but not tooo short.
3. Specific Font: you choose.
4.Designs/Effects: you choose.(:
5.Picture:


TANKS!(:

PENDING - rawrr4yu


here yoOo goO :)
Bunny
19496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/14/09
1.Text : none
2.Size: 200x500
3. Specific Font: please choose
4.Designs/Effects:
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)

6.requesting to : rawrr4yu
Bunny
44767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / under my bed hidi...
Offline
Posted 9/14/09 , edited 9/14/09
1.Text :Ayumi172, ayu
2.Size: tall and thin
3. Specific Font: ur choice
4.Designs/Effects: anything pretty
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)

6.requesting to : rawrr4yu
thanks
116645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Next to Tsuna ;P...
Offline
Posted 9/14/09 , edited 9/14/09

-SomeOne- wrote:


jennyzhen112 wrote:

1.Text :Miss.Aya Jennyzhen112
2.Size:thin and tall
3. Specific Font:nope, but any bubble letter would be cute~
4.Designs/Effects:any
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)



Form

1.Text :
2.Size:
3. Specific Font:
4.Designs/Effects:
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)

6.requesting to :



u must choose dear =] ..


u can do it


.
.

Done by -SomeOne-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.