First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply [REQ] Avatar Request
Bunny
71330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Magical & Anime W...
Offline
Posted 9/14/09

-SomeOne- wrote:


Dreamy_Girl95 wrote:





1.Text :
Dreamy_Girl95
Kirari
www.crunchyroll.com/user/Dreamy_Girl95

2.Size: thin n tall
3. Specific Font: bubbling kind
4.Designs/Effects: anythin tht is cute // matches
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)





Form

1.Text :
2.Size:
3. Specific Font:
4.Designs/Effects:
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)

6.requesting to :



u must choose dear =] ..


kk u than ! ^ ^ srry i miss 6 ><
Bunny
71330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Magical & Anime W...
Offline
Posted 9/14/09

rawrr4yu wrote:


Dreamy_Girl95 wrote:





1.Text :
Dreamy_Girl95
Kirari
www.crunchyroll.com/user/Dreamy_Girl95

2.Size: thin n tall
3. Specific Font: bubbling kind
4.Designs/Effects: anythin tht is cute // matches
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)


PENDING - rawrr4yu



here ya goo.. s u w e if d "bubbling kind" is noot clear.. i overlayed it



thanks well it nice even though it overlayed ! kawii thanks!
Posted 9/14/09




hii jennyzhen112

ur avi , hope u like it ..





Bunny
201332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Anime World with...
Offline
Posted 9/14/09 , edited 9/15/09
1.Text :norman
2.Size:thin and tall
3. Specific Font:any fonts
4.Designs/Effects:textures
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)

6.requesting to :anyone

cherrycupid
116645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Next to Tsuna ;P...
Offline
Posted 9/14/09

-SomeOne- wrote:





hii jennyzhen112

ur avi , hope u like it ..






thanks
Posted 9/15/09

bixi wrote:

1.Text : Bixi-Chan
2.Size: Thin and Tall
3. Specific Font: u decide, as long as i can read it:]
4.Designs/Effects: Beams,textures..anything else that'll look gud:)
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)


cherrycupid


55657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in Isla...
Offline
Posted 9/15/09 , edited 9/15/09
1.Text : Berrii
2.Size: 200x600
3. Specific Font: gothic font
4.Designs/Effects: up to you
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)


cherry
Posted 9/15/09

fatetestarossaharlaown wrote:

1.Text :norman
2.Size:thin and tall
3. Specific Font:any fonts
4.Designs/Effects:textures
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)

6.requesting to :anyone

cherrycupid


Bunny
21529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/15/09 , edited 9/16/09
1.Text : mailine,mai-chan
2.Size: thin'n'tall
3. Specific Font: none
4.Designs/Effects: up to da mod...
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)


6.requesting to : - rawrr4yu

CAN I REQUEST 2?
IF NOT THEN JUST TAKE 1 ^^


PENDING - rawrr4yu
Posted 9/15/09 , edited 9/15/09

1. Text:
C runchyroll
M ember
C ouncil

Join Now!!!


2.Size: thin and long
3. Specific Font: nope!
4.Designs/Effects: A pretty purple backround and some other things that will make it look nice!
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler):

6.requesting to : cherrycute
345964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/15/09


:O thanksss,love it!
Posted 9/16/09

icypurple wrote:

1.Text : Berrii
2.Size: 200x600
3. Specific Font: gothic font
4.Designs/Effects: up to you
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)


cherry





Yoru-Ikto123 wrote:


1. Text:
C runchyroll
M ember
C ouncil

Join Now!!!


2.Size: thin and long
3. Specific Font: nope!
4.Designs/Effects: A pretty purple backround and some other things that will make it look nice!
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler):

6.requesting to : cherrycute


is this ok?

Posted 9/16/09

cherrycupid wrote:


icypurple wrote:

1.Text : Berrii
2.Size: 200x600
3. Specific Font: gothic font
4.Designs/Effects: up to you
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)


cherry





Yoru-Ikto123 wrote:


1. Text:
C runchyroll
M ember
C ouncil

Join Now!!!


2.Size: thin and long
3. Specific Font: nope!
4.Designs/Effects: A pretty purple backround and some other things that will make it look nice!
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler):

6.requesting to : cherrycute


is this ok?



Its great! Thank you so much!

Posted 9/16/09

mailine wrote:

1.Text : mailine,mai-chan
2.Size: thin'n'tall
3. Specific Font: none
4.Designs/Effects: up to da mod...
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)


6.requesting to : - rawrr4yu

CAN I REQUEST 2?
IF NOT THEN JUST TAKE 1 ^^


PENDING - rawrr4yu


55657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in Isla...
Offline
Posted 9/16/09

cherrycupid wrote:


icypurple wrote:

1.Text : Berrii
2.Size: 200x600
3. Specific Font: gothic font
4.Designs/Effects: up to you
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)


cherry





Yoru-Ikto123 wrote:


1. Text:
C runchyroll
M ember
C ouncil

Join Now!!!


2.Size: thin and long
3. Specific Font: nope!
4.Designs/Effects: A pretty purple backround and some other things that will make it look nice!
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler):

6.requesting to : cherrycute


is this ok?



I like the avii, and i wonder why there a small pic at the bottom?? can you remove it
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.