First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply ♥positions sign ups♥
Member
526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in ur mind
Offline
Posted 9/21/09
username:kisses-
name:yan-chan
position: ultra duchess
pic:
are u active: just got here
have u invited your buddies into the group:yes
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 9/21/09

kisses- wrote:

username:kisses-
name:yan-chan
position: ultra duchess
pic:
are u active: just got here
have u invited your buddies into the group:yes


i will add u now
Member
10216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
♥heart-of-asia♥
Offline
Posted 9/22/09
fill out this form
username: funkypunk22
name: anj
position: the hellish Royal duchess
pic: can you choose for me i want color pink and black combination with black wings and have tiara too
are u active: yes
have u invited your buddies into the group: yes
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 9/23/09

funkypunk22 wrote:

fill out this form
username: funkypunk22
name: anj
position: the hellish Royal duchess
pic: can you choose for me i want color pink and black combination with black wings and have tiara too
soz if its not eaxctly what u want
are u active: yes
have u invited your buddies into the group: yes


i will add u now
Member
10216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
♥heart-of-asia♥
Offline
Posted 9/23/09


THANK YOU SO MUCH
Posted 9/26/09 , edited 9/26/09
username: Moon_Light_Angel
name: Yume
position:the white rose duchess
pic:

are u active: i will be :D
have u invited your buddies into the group: yep~
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 9/27/09

Moon_Light_Angel wrote:

username: Moon_Light_Angel
name: Yume
position:the white rose duchess
pic:

are u active: i will be :D
have u invited your buddies into the group: yep~


i will add u now
Member
5667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in the dark that...
Offline
Posted 9/28/09
fill out this form
username:Sexiestchick
name:Ayami
position:
the red rose maiden
pic:
are u active:Yes
have u invited your buddies into the group: I will now
Member
132348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a beautiful pl...
Offline
Posted 9/28/09 , edited 10/7/09
username: madetcolorcloud
name: Odette
position: The White Rose Countess
pic:

are u active: Yes
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 9/29/09

Sexiestchick wrote:

fill out this form
username:Sexiestchick
name:Ayami
position:
the red rose maiden
pic:
are u active:Yes
have u invited your buddies into the group: I will now





madetcolorcloud wrote:

username: madetcolorcloud
name: Odette
position: The White Rose Countess
pic: same as my avii
are u active: Yes


i will add u bith now
Member
132348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a beautiful pl...
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
Thank you so much
Member
2141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / A place where i c...
Offline
Posted 10/7/09 , edited 10/7/09
username: kawaiibaka22
name: Kian
position: white rose lady
pic:
are u active:yes
have u invited your buddies into the group: yep
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 10/7/09

kawaiibaka22 wrote:

username: kawaiibaka22
name: Kian
position: white rose lady
pic:
are u active:yes
have u invited your buddies into the group: yep :)


i will add u now
Member
2141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / A place where i c...
Offline
Posted 10/7/09

killerandkain wrote:


kawaiibaka22 wrote:

username: kawaiibaka22
name: Kian
position: white rose lady
pic:
are u active:yes
have u invited your buddies into the group: yep :)


i will add u now


Thank you so much..
Posted 10/15/09
Username:
QueenPsycho
Name:
Psycho
Position:
Red Rose Marchioness
Pic:


Are u active:
I just started so yes I will be
Have u invited your buddies into the group:
Will do all
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.