First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ★★☆Banner Shop☆★★
Graphics Student
12634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Zombie Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/30/10 , edited 2/26/10
Username:iBunniBabe
Mod:Anyone
Number:1
Text:My Family
Amu_Ikuto10
vampireMadnessx
xShar1
Have you pay yet:Of course
Did you invite your buddies:All 113 of them :]

Done by Stephanietan24
18670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 2/20/10 , edited 2/26/10
Username: bbtprincess
Mod: Stephanietan24
Number: 1
Text: Bye Bye, Judy
Have you pay yet: yup
Did you invite your buddies: yup

Done by Stephanietan24
Graphics Student
9804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / wHy 0_o!! you don...
Offline
Posted 2/26/10 , edited 2/26/10
Username:pretty_anime18
Mod:stephanietan24
Number:1
Text:Ami-Chan's profile
Have you pay yet:yup^^
Did you invite your buddies:yup^^


Done by Stephanietan24
President
35186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ✿*゚‘゚・✿✖Australia...
Offline
Posted 2/26/10

bbtprincess wrote:

Username: bbtprincess
Mod: Stephanietan24
Number: 1
Text: Bye Bye, Judy
Have you pay yet: yup
Did you invite your buddies: yup

Done by Stephanietan24


Here's your banner!!!Hoep you like it!
President
35186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ✿*゚‘゚・✿✖Australia...
Offline
Posted 2/26/10

pretty_anime18 wrote:

Username:pretty_anime18
Mod:stephanietan24
Number:1
Text:Ami-Chan's profile
Have you pay yet:yup^^
Did you invite your buddies:yup^^


Done by Stephanietan24


Here's your banner,ami-chan!!!Hope you like it!
President
35186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ✿*゚‘゚・✿✖Australia...
Offline
Posted 2/26/10

iBunniBabe wrote:

Username:iBunniBabe
Mod:Anyone
Number:1
Text:My Family
Amu_Ikuto10
vampireMadnessx
xShar1
Have you pay yet:Of course
Did you invite your buddies:All 113 of them :]

Done by Stephanietan24


Here's your banner!!!Hope you like it!
Graphics Student
12634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Zombie Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/26/10
Thankyou so Kawaii~
Graphics Student
9804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / wHy 0_o!! you don...
Offline
Posted 2/27/10
Username:pretty_anime18
Mod:stephanietan24
Number:1
Text:candi- chans profile
Have you pay yet:yup^^
Did you invite your buddies:Yups^^


this is for my friend^^
12604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 8/2/10
Username: kimberly334869
Mod: stephanietan24
Number: 1
Text: kim's profile
Have you pay yet: yes
Did you invite your buddies: yes
Graphics Student
15253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / together with him
Offline
Posted 8/25/10
uhm can i request a banner with a different pic..? i mean a pic which has an anime couple on it..?
President
35186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ✿*゚‘゚・✿✖Australia...
Offline
Posted 1/25/12 , edited 1/25/12

sayuri143 wrote:

uhm can i request a banner with a different pic..? i mean a pic which has an anime couple on it..? :)


Oh yesh yesh you definitely can :3
All you have to do it go to the "Banner Request forums" and post your request there and fill out the form as indicated ^^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.