First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply ★★☆Membership Card☆★★
Posted 9/11/09 , edited 9/14/09
Username:sweetgothic
Name:Lydia
Gender:Female
Age:15
D.O.B::february 25
Positon:Member
Mod:tech77777
Number: 2
Style: 2

Done tech77777
55657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in Isla...
Offline
Posted 9/12/09

lizagirl308237 wrote:

Username: lizagirl308237
Name: Kiki-chan
Gender: Female
Age: 14
D.O.B: December 12
Positon: Member
Mod: icypurple
Number: can i have both please


Here ur membership ^^


Graphics Student
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/12/09

tech77777 wrote:


xRydia wrote:

Username: xRydia
Name: Ria
Gender: Female
Age: 14
D.O.B: 12/30
Positon: Member
Mod: tech77777
Number: 2
Style: 2


Done tech77777




Thank you ! =3

Graphics Student
12142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not telling
Offline
Posted 9/12/09

xRydia wrote:


tech77777 wrote:


xRydia wrote:

Username: xRydia
Name: Ria
Gender: Female
Age: 14
D.O.B: 12/30
Positon: Member
Mod: tech77777
Number: 2
Style: 2


Done tech77777




Thank you ! =3



youre welcome
Graphics Student
12142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not telling
Offline
Posted 9/12/09

sweetgothic wrote:

Username:sweetgothic
Name:Lydia
Gender:Female
Age:15
D.O.B::february 25
Positon:Member
Mod:tech77777
Number: 2
Style: 2

pending tech77777


here you go
Posted 9/12/09

tech77777 wrote:


sweetgothic wrote:

Username:sweetgothic
Name:Lydia
Gender:Female
Age:15
D.O.B::february 25
Positon:Member
Mod:tech77777
Number: 2
Style: 2

pending tech77777


here you go


Thank you very much !
Graphics Student
12142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not telling
Offline
Posted 9/12/09

sweetgothic wrote:


tech77777 wrote:


sweetgothic wrote:

Username:sweetgothic
Name:Lydia
Gender:Female
Age:15
D.O.B::february 25
Positon:Member
Mod:tech77777
Number: 2
Style: 2

pending tech77777


here you go


Thank you very much !


youre welcome
Graphics Student
59446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Find it out yourself
Offline
Posted 9/13/09 , edited 9/13/09
Username: Yu_Ri_Ko
Name: Yuriko
Gender: Female
Age: 13
D.O.B: Sept 3
Positon: Member
Mod: tech77777
Number: 2
Style:
2

Done tech77777
Posted 9/13/09 , edited 9/13/09
Username:amu_cool
Name: vee
Gender: female
Age:14
D.O.B: may 1
Positon: member
Mod:tech77777
Number:1
Style:1

Done tech77777
Graphics Student
12142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not telling
Offline
Posted 9/13/09 , edited 9/13/09

amu_cool wrote:

Username:amu_cool
Name: vee
Gender: female
Age:14
D.O.B: may 1
Positon: member
Mod:tech77777
Number:1
Style:1


here you go
Graphics Student
12142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not telling
Offline
Posted 9/13/09

Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:

Username: Yu_Ri_Ko
Name: Yuriko
Gender: Female
Age: 13
D.O.B: Sept 3
Positon: Member
Mod: tech77777
Number: 2
Style:
2


here you go
Posted 9/13/09
thx tech77777
Posted 9/13/09
Username: Ishizu_Ishtar
Name: Ishizu, Isis
Gender: Female
Age: 16
D.O.B: September 10
Positon: Member
Mod: icypurple
Number: 2
55657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in Isla...
Offline
Posted 9/13/09

Ishizu_Ishtar wrote:

Username: Ishizu_Ishtar
Name: Ishizu, Isis
Gender: Female
Age: 16
D.O.B: September 10
Positon: Member
Mod: icypurple
Number: 2


here your membership card ^^
Graphics Student
12142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not telling
Offline
Posted 9/13/09


youre welcome
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.