First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Intr0duction
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 9/30/09


thanks they are really 3 people in one body there appearance just shape shift into the other characters when they come out, so it's pritty much like a personallity shape shift
Posted 9/30/09

Akira71 wrote:

Name: Akira
Username: Akira71
Age: Secret
Likes: Lots Of Things
Dislike: People Who Hates The Things I Like
M/F? Female
Hobbies: Sing, Listening To Music, Reading Books And Manga and Also Wtahcing Anime
Personality:
Umm Nice, Kind, Friendly


Welcum ta Endless Dream Akira...i c u wont tell cho real age..naw its okie..i like do da same ding too..LOL>.<..anyways welcum ta da group...Yada yada..pwease invite cho buddy bcuz blah blah blah and pwease request alot..thxs
Posted 9/30/09

sparkle22099 wrote:

Name:Sparkle
Username:sparkle22099
Age:17 turning 18 on nov.15
Likes:Read my profile
Dislike:Read my profile
M/F?:F
Hobbies:Read my profile
Personality:Read my profile
anything else?:Buddy me and talk to me.I accpe trandom group invites except anything related to Naruto(HAHA.I hate Naruto)


Welcum ta Endless Dream Sparkle..btw kute name..OMG u hate naruto?!?!?Y?!?!?*stare at chu*NARUTO HATER!!!!!LOL...jk jk...>.<anyways pwease invite cho buddies and request alot..thx's
Posted 9/30/09

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



thanks they are really 3 people in one body there appearance just shape shift into the other characters when they come out, so it's pritty much like a personallity shape shift


WOW..O.o..dat is soooooooooooooo kooool..haha...>.<
Posted 9/30/09

Midnight_Ros3 wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:

Name:Sparkle
Username:sparkle22099
Age:17 turning 18 on nov.15
Likes:Read my profile
Dislike:Read my profile
M/F?:F
Hobbies:Read my profile
Personality:Read my profile
anything else?:Buddy me and talk to me.I accpe trandom group invites except anything related to Naruto(HAHA.I hate Naruto)


Welcum ta Endless Dream Sparkle..btw kute name..OMG u hate naruto?!?!?Y?!?!?*stare at chu*NARUTO HATER!!!!!LOL...jk jk...>.<anyways pwease invite cho buddies and request alot..thx's


^^,thnxs
Member
Utauh 
22767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 10/1/09 , edited 10/1/09
Name: Uta
Username: Utauh
Age: 16
Likes: Animes, Mangas, Sports, hanging with friends, listening to musics, internet 24/7 lol
Dislike: Stealers, copycats, hentai and people who are annoying
M/F? Female
Hobbies: singing, drawing, bowling
Personality: i am sometimes shy but i like meeting new friends...im really kind and friendly, sometimes an outgoing person.
anything else? umm...i don't think so but if you want to get to know me better then buddy me!!!
Posted 10/1/09

Utauh wrote:

Name: Uta
Username: Utauh
Age: 16
Likes: Animes, Mangas, Sports, hanging with friends, listening to musics, internet 24/7 lol
Dislike: Stealers, copycats, hentai and people who are annoying
M/F? Female
Hobbies: singing, drawing, bowling
Personality: i am sometimes shy but i like meeting new friends...im really kind and friendly, sometimes an outgoing person.
anything else? umm...i don't think so but if you want to get to know me better then buddy me!!!


Welcum ta Endless Dream Uta and Happy Halloween...We r really glad ta have cha here>.<....Pwease invite cho buddies and pwease request like alot..LOL also dere is a New Contest called Halloween Banners..Pwease enter or tell cho fwiends bout diz..thx's
77054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Vermont, United S...
Offline
Posted 10/11/09
Name: Michael
Username: pimpdrawer
Age: 24
Likes: Men, anime, manga
Dislike: Drama caused by women.
M/F? M
Hobbies: Reading and equal rights activism.
Personality: Open minded to all things.
anything else? Married.
Member
175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 4/16/11
Name: Farzana
Username: Destiny016
Age: 17
Likes: gaming, anime, manga, spending time with my family and friends and boyfriend <3 ,naps, cosplay, baking yummy things to eat :3, chatting, watching tv and just having fun :D
Dislike: lies, backstabbers, stalkers
M/F? Female
Hobbies: swimming, singing,watching anime, drawing
Personality: shy, friendly, kind, crybaby><, airhead
anything else? i love kawaii stuff ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.