First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
What do you say?
2382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Minnesota, USA
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
I say pop.
70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
fizzzz
Posted 12/29/07
COKE
8677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / Mars
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
I'll just simply say coke....thats all
801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

caattt wrote:


lokita wrote:

There are also places that call it coke - whether it's actually Coke or not.


so is this about all the drinks?? or actual coke?

cos calling something thats not coke , coke .. is weird. like calling a cat , 'dog' just cos they're both animals =s



its about all not just coke
915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

A-F-I-L-A-W wrote:


caattt wrote:


lokita wrote:

There are also places that call it coke - whether it's actually Coke or not.


so is this about all the drinks?? or actual coke?

cos calling something thats not coke , coke .. is weird. like calling a cat , 'dog' just cos they're both animals =s



its about all not just coke


oh .. well then who calls a drink other than coke 'coke' ?! you cant do that!!
801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

caattt wrote:


A-F-I-L-A-W wrote:


caattt wrote:


lokita wrote:

There are also places that call it coke - whether it's actually Coke or not.


so is this about all the drinks?? or actual coke?

cos calling something thats not coke , coke .. is weird. like calling a cat , 'dog' just cos they're both animals =s



its about all not just coke


oh .. well then who calls a drink other than coke 'coke' ?! you cant do that!!


idk i heard people say it before kinda weird
1696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Brisbane, Australia
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
soft drink

hahahaha you all prob never heard that name before
6532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao City, Phili...
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
Soft drink................
91 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / ........
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
All Of Them
915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

Daniel9878 wrote:

soft drink

hahahaha you all prob never heard that name before


meee too! i've never heard of pop till now though ..AND you know ppl call drinks other than coke 'coke' in us?! how outrageous is that?! lol


Daniel9878 wrote:
idk i heard people say it before kinda weird


i havent . not when they mean some other drink .
43678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America~
Offline
Posted 12/30/07
soda or coke!
954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / San Diego, CA.
Offline
Posted 12/30/07
I say soda or drink. You say, "Coming right up!"
Posted 12/30/07
soda
1693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / small house
Offline
Posted 12/30/07
soda .
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.