First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply [Moderators]Help us improve!
Goddess of Anime
7415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Shibuya
Offline
Posted 10/24/09


its okay thrs too many forum posts so its hard to notice. of course you can! your a mod, rmb? xD
Goddess of Anime
7415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Shibuya
Offline
Posted 10/24/09


oh its ok, soul-chan already made it. batturcop reserved the next month's theme so maybe you can do the next next month's theme
Posted 10/25/09 , edited 10/25/09
What's the next next month's theme? If you don't have one, can I make a suggestion? How about Skip Beat?
Goddess of Anime
7415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Shibuya
Offline
Posted 10/25/09


Sure ^ ^ u might need to share with lea_bby and xShar1 for next next month's theme, i'll ask them if they want to share ^ ^
Posted 10/26/09
Okai
Aristocrat of Anime
869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / california
Offline
Posted 10/26/09 , edited 10/26/09

piggytay96 wrote:



Sure ^ ^ u might need to share with lea_bby and xShar1 for next next month's theme, i'll ask them if they want to share ^ ^


Hey you guys, is it okay if i give an idea, can we do a Halloween theme ^^
Goddess of Anime
7415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Shibuya
Offline
Posted 10/26/09 , edited 11/21/09


Hey you guys, is it okay if i give an idea, can we do a Halloween theme ^^

nice idea! sure we can, halloween is this saturday ^ ^
Goddess of Anime
7415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Shibuya
Offline
Posted 11/21/09
Hey design mods, for December's theme, can we do Christmas? any animes/mangas are fine ^ ^
Aristocrat of Anime
6645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ~~
Offline
Posted 11/29/09

piggytay96 wrote:

Hey design mods, for December's theme, can we do Christmas? any animes/mangas are fine ^ ^


Suree!, but i think u need to pm the other graphic mods. Or am i the only one ? XDD
Goddess of Anime
7415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Shibuya
Offline
Posted 11/29/09

xShar1 wrote:


piggytay96 wrote:

Hey design mods, for December's theme, can we do Christmas? any animes/mangas are fine ^ ^


Suree!, but i think u need to pm the other graphic mods. Or am i the only one ? XDD


yeah i think i probably need to pm them xD somehow its kinda like a group project for me o_o
Aristocrat of Anime
29639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/2/09
Yuup sure lol. But weh need to find some pics >.< && What anime ish we gonna use && Who ish gonna do the graphics? I can make The avii if it's fine?
Anime fans
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / RAK ~ UAE
Offline
Posted 12/3/09
oh i wanna know too 8D xD
i can make da support banner xP
Anime fans
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / RAK ~ UAE
Offline
Posted 12/7/09
oh oh so it will be Lucky Star 8D YAY!!!! xD
umm....should we put the pictures that we are gonna use here so we wont double...? OoO
& I'll do anything that's left xD
Goddess of Anime
7415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Shibuya
Offline
Posted 12/7/09

Batturcop wrote:

oh oh so it will be Lucky Star 8D YAY!!!! xD
umm....should we put the pictures that we are gonna use here so we wont double...? OoO
& I'll do anything that's left xD


LOL you love leftover huh? even leftover food is fine for you? xD yea sure u can put the pictures here first ^ ^
Anime fans
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / RAK ~ UAE
Offline
Posted 12/7/09


LOL xD NO WAY LEFTOVER FOOD WONT FILL ME xD
ahh ok here are all LS winter pictures that I have =w=...















lol I KNOW I DONT HAVE MUCH XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.