First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Urborg's Den
Member
93447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 11/14/09


Urgo: *pauses as a teletubby emerges from one of the scrolls* Not yet...I need to watch Reborn! show. *sits down and watches episode 137 -154* Popcorn?
Creator
9142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / cali
Offline
Posted 11/14/09


"no thank you."
i wait until his shows are finished "so now shall we, one only has so much patience."
Member
93447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 11/16/09


Urgo: In a rush? Then by all means, attack... *continues focusing on the teletubby screen*
Creator
9142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / cali
Offline
Posted 11/16/09


"it annoys me that you dont take me serious." i grind my teeth and wait patiently for him to finish.
Member
93447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 11/17/09


*Suddenly you feel the ground shake as the Urgo (fire sign) appears from below the ground with a fearsome uppercut*
Moderator
9052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Frozen Land
Offline
Posted 11/17/09
*Giggles quietly at the scene from a corner,... wishing for some popcorn unintentionally.* [Lol~]
Creator
9142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / cali
Offline
Posted 11/17/09


i laugh as i dodge skillfully "ah now were getting some where" i strike down at you with my sword.
Member
93447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 11/18/09


*As fast as your strike, Urgo (earth sign) suddenly appears in front of Urgo (fire sign) and negates the strike. While this is happening, Urgo (water sign) performs a magical spell, Flare, behind you from 5 ft away.
Creator
9142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / cali
Offline
Posted 11/18/09

galbadiaprjt wrote:



*As fast as your strike, Urgo (earth sign) suddenly appears in front of Urgo (fire sign) and negates the strike. While this is happening, Urgo (water sign) performs a magical spell, Flare, behind you from 5 ft away.


I growl and spin pulling the flare with the flat of my blade and tossing it towards you.
Member
93447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 11/18/09


Urgo, from a distance is still watching the teletubby and eating but smiles at your efforts. The flare is negated by the instant appearance of Urgo (earth sign). As you're still in mid-air, Urgo (fire sign) double flips in the air to perform a hammer kick to your torso as Urgo (water sign) as it slowly falls to the ground is charging for another magic attack: Lightning Blast Radius.
Member
93447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 11/18/09

monyas wrote:

*Giggles quietly at the scene from a corner,... wishing for some popcorn unintentionally.* [Lol~]


Urgo by the teletubby gives you a bowl of popcorn. "This teletubby anime of Reborn! is far more interesting at the moment. I don't blame you for watching the battle. However, that dark elf is slick and tactical than I thought."
Creator
9142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / cali
Offline
Posted 11/18/09

galbadiaprjt wrote:



Urgo, from a distance is still watching the teletubby and eating but smiles at your efforts. The flare is negated by the instant appearance of Urgo (earth sign). As you're still in mid-air, Urgo (fire sign) double flips in the air to perform a hammer kick to your torso as Urgo (water sign) as it slowly falls to the ground is charging for another magic attack: Lightning Blast Radius.


I smile and punch outwards a surge of water rush's from my had towards the fire sign urgo. cutting off from the spell i turn my angel of decent and fall towards the water sign urgo, i slash downwards to interrupt the spell. "foolish off you to think that i cant use magic, i am part elf after all." i smile as my hands move in quick signs my eyes turn crystal blue and a blue seal appears around the earth sign urgo, at the end of the incantation the seal flares and the earth sign urgo turns back into a scroll. i slump momentarilly the spell having taken some out of me but i quickly regain my composure and turn towards the fire and water sign urgo's.
Member
93447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 11/18/09


*The scroll disappears into the bottom of the earth by a mysterious person and you could see that the final scroll had opened. You know that the first scroll of five that opened was the teletubby that Urgo is still watching. The rest is Urgo (Water, Fire, Earth), and this mysterious foe from down under. Soon, Urgo (Fire Sign) quickly performs some effective combo as it recovers from the magic attack. Then the Urgo (Water Sign) casts haste upon itself first before casting another haste on Urgo (Fire Sign).*
Creator
9142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / cali
Offline
Posted 11/18/09

galbadiaprjt wrote:



*The scroll disappears into the bottom of the earth by a mysterious person and you could see that the final scroll had opened. You know that the first scroll of five that opened was the teletubby that Urgo is still watching. The rest is Urgo (Water, Fire, Earth), and this mysterious foe from down under. Soon, Urgo (Fire Sign) quickly performs some effective combo as it recovers from the magic attack. Then the Urgo (Water Sign) casts haste upon itself first before casting another haste on Urgo (Fire Sign).*


*sigh* "this is getting quite bothersome i would rather be relaxing right now but i cant and im thinking of using a very powerful spell that would finish this but i dont know that might be a bit risky...hmm." i leaned on my sword as i rubbed my chin thinking of what to do. "guess ill just save that spell for the real deal." i picked up my sword and prepared to attack.
Member
93447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 11/18/09 , edited 11/18/09


*As Urgo(Fire Sign) hastily and accurately dash and attack menacingly while Urgo(Water Sign) supported it from the rear lines, Urgo mumbles a thing or two*

Urgo: You're tactical indeed. I give you that but you might as well pull your trump card before its too late. Did you know you're weakening too?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.