First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Urborg's Den
Creator
9142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / cali
Offline
Posted 11/18/09

galbadiaprjt wrote:



*As Urgo(Fire Sign) hastily and accurately dash and attack menacingly while Urgo(Water Sign) supported it from the rear lines, Urgo mumbles a thing or two*

Urgo: You're tactical indeed. I give you that but you might as well pull your trump card before its too late. Did you know you're weakening too?


"im going to tell you straight forward your going to regret this and so am i." "Senior of ruina , addo of chaos , tribuo mihi thy ops pluvia nex super mei hostilis. Permissum incendia of saevio flow porro quod a flumen of cruor surge. BERSERK!"
My muscles surge uncontrollably as the spell begins to take effect. a massive red aura surrounds me my eyes turn a crimson red and my screams tear the night. breathing heavily i charge forward so incredibly fast that the eye cannot follow and the ground where i stood shatters. i impale the first to come across me the urgo quickly returns to a scroll form and i move on.
Member
94015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 11/18/09


*The real Urgo still watches upon his teletubby. Meanwhile, as fast as you are, a mysterious hand swipes the scroll from below and disappears. Soon, Urgo (Water Sign) tries to cast Slowga to slow you down.*
Creator
9142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / cali
Offline
Posted 11/18/09

galbadiaprjt wrote:



*The real Urgo still watches upon his teletubby. Meanwhile, as fast as you are, a mysterious hand swipes the scroll from below and disappears. Soon, Urgo (Water Sign) tries to cast Slowga to slow you down.*


i laugh menially at the attempt and quickly dispose of the water sign urgo growling animalisticly i lift one arm and punch the ground shattering a large portion of the ground.
Member
94015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 11/18/09


*Though as deep as the earth cave in, there is no one to be found as the Urgo (Water Sign) turns into a scroll and is swipe as quickly as you could be*

Urgo: *finally stands to your attention and applauds* Reborn! is so dramatic....*tears* I never want Tsuna to lose out like that especially against a baby that underwent cursed training. Don't you agree?
Creator
9142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / cali
Offline
Posted 11/18/09

galbadiaprjt wrote:



*Though as deep as the earth cave in, there is no one to be found as the Urgo (Water Sign) turns into a scroll and is swipe as quickly as you could be*

Urgo: *finally stands to your attention and applauds* Reborn! is so dramatic....*tears* I never want Tsuna to lose out like that especially against a baby that underwent cursed training. Don't you agree?


I growl and yell as i charge forward my claymore held in one massive hand as i destroy everything in my wake.
Member
94015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 11/18/09


Urgo: Ah *beep*

*The entire area is collapsing as the Reactor transform itself into a floating isle leaving Urgo and the half elf to fight. Soon, Urgo raises his offensive attack with a smile to meet his opponent head on and dashes fearlessly*

Urgo: Time to get a lil exercise! Illusion Smash: Martial Art Mastery!

*Urgo clashes evenly despite the overwhelming strength though Urgo still bleeds and bruises at each of your attack that are blocked and parried*
Creator
9142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / cali
Offline
Posted 11/18/09

galbadiaprjt wrote:



Urgo: Ah *beep*

*The entire area is collapsing as the Reactor transform itself into a floating isle leaving Urgo and the half elf to fight. Soon, Urgo raises his offensive attack with a smile to meet his opponent head on and dashes fearlessly*

Urgo: Time to get a lil exercise! Illusion Smash: Martial Art Mastery!

*Urgo clashes evenly despite the overwhelming strength though Urgo still bleeds and bruises at each of your attack that are blocked and parried*


I growl and swing wildly ignoring the many bruises and gashes from your attacks as i press onwards.
Member
94015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 11/18/09


*One of your hits throws Urgo several meters away and is buried within a rock that begins to crumble into the molten lava.*
Creator
9142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / cali
Offline
Posted 11/18/09

galbadiaprjt wrote:



*One of your hits throws Urgo several meters away and is buried within a rock that begins to crumble into the molten lava.*


i charge after you smashing into the rubble like it was nuthing.
Member
94015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 11/18/09


*As you're heading towards me with much speed there was only one move that be done.*

Urgo: Illusion Smash: Blinding Flash!

*A bright flash suddenly appears and blinds you.*
Creator
9142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / cali
Offline
Posted 11/18/09

galbadiaprjt wrote:



*As you're heading towards me with much speed there was only one move that be done.*

Urgo: Illusion Smash: Blinding Flash!

*A bright flash suddenly appears and blinds you.*


i yell out in furry and thrash around wildly trying to hit something. as my vision clears i begin to charge at you but stop mid stride as my BERSERK spell wears off i slump to the ground out of breath and barely able to stay conscious.
Moderator
9052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Frozen Land
Offline
Posted 11/19/09


*Aspy takes the popcorn offer gladly and turn again to watch the battle, which was getting more and more interesting.* "It's a matter of tastes here and anyway, I think you got it wrong again, he is not a dark elf, he is a half-elf. I think the elf part of his is the light kind, if it was not, I would have known."

*Picks the popcorns and started too eat, the smile on her face not fading.*
Member
94015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 11/19/09

monyas wrote:



*Aspy takes the popcorn offer gladly and turn again to watch the battle, which was getting more and more interesting.* "It's a matter of tastes here and anyway, I think you got it wrong again, he is not a dark elf, he is a half-elf. I think the elf part of his is the light kind, if it was not, I would have known."

*Picks the popcorns and started too eat, the smile on her face not fading.*


*Gasping each word and yells as the real Urgo is now battling the elf dude*

Urgo: Clearly, you and him are a match!
Creator
9142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / cali
Offline
Posted 11/19/09
I take a few deep breaths before standing up shakily and holding my sword out ready to attack.
Posted 1/20/10
*Uruma appears on a building and looks around at the hideout* Erm...not very hidden is it? I wonder what else is there to do here...*He jumps off the building, dissapearing*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.