First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Card's here~
Moderator
166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 9/11/09
all, we want to make a membership card for this group, it's okay??
for you who want a membership card, just tell me your:


USERNAME :
NAME (Nickname please) :
BIRTHDATE (Date-Month-Year) :
LOCATION :
YAMA/CHII (choose one of them) :
POSITION :


Types of Card:

♥ Type 1

Sample:


♥ Type 2

Sample:


♥ Type 3

Sample:


♥ Type 4

Sample:


♥ Type 5

Sample:


PS: (for type 5, Ickha chan told me that If you choose Chii there will be a Heart Sign beside of him and if you choose Yama's too)
Moderator
5331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 9/13/09 , edited 9/13/09
type five!!

USERNAME : tomajun
NAME (Nickname please) : chii
BIRTHDATE (Date-Month-Year) : april 30,1995
LOCATION : philippines
YAMA/CHII (choose one of them) : chiiii!!
POSITION : moderator

here's the pic!!




weeeeeeeeee~~~nice cards!!
Creator
2454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Outer space
Offline
Posted 9/16/09

tomajun wrote:

type five!!

USERNAME : tomajun
NAME (Nickname please) : chii
BIRTHDATE (Date-Month-Year) : april 30,1995
LOCATION : philippines
YAMA/CHII (choose one of them) : chiiii!!
POSITION : moderator

here's the pic!!




weeeeeeeeee~~~nice cards!!


I'm very very very sorry for late to make your card toma chan cause i'm not in home now so i can't online for 2 weeks. i think i'll make your card when i'm i home..gomen ne~~~..
PENDING

And for all who want a card type 3, 4, 5 sorry i can't do it right now!
Moderator
5331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 9/16/09

Ickha wrote:


tomajun wrote:

type five!!

USERNAME : tomajun
NAME (Nickname please) : chii
BIRTHDATE (Date-Month-Year) : april 30,1995
LOCATION : philippines
YAMA/CHII (choose one of them) : chiiii!!
POSITION : moderator

here's the pic!!




weeeeeeeeee~~~nice cards!!


I'm very very very sorry for late to make your card toma chan cause i'm not in home now so i can't online for 2 weeks. i think i'll make your card when i'm i home..gomen ne~~~..
PENDING

And for all who want a card type 3, 4, 5 sorry i can't do it right now!



no..it's okay..^^i'LL wait for that...
Posted 9/16/09
type five!!

USERNAME : alya_yamada
NAME (Nickname please) : Alya Chan
BIRTHDATE (Date-Month-Year) : August 5,1993
LOCATION : Indonesian
YAMA/CHII (choose one of them) : Yama
POSITION : member
Creator
2454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Outer space
Offline
Posted 9/19/09

alya_yamada wrote:

type five!!

USERNAME : alya_yamada
NAME (Nickname please) : Alya Chan
BIRTHDATE (Date-Month-Year) : August 5,1993
LOCATION : Indonesian
YAMA/CHII (choose one of them) : Yama
POSITION : member


PENDING
sorry alya, i'm not in home now. Told you before... gomen ne~
Creator
2454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Outer space
Offline
Posted 9/28/09

tomajun wrote:

type five!!

USERNAME : tomajun
NAME (Nickname please) : chii
BIRTHDATE (Date-Month-Year) : april 30,1995
LOCATION : philippines
YAMA/CHII (choose one of them) : chiiii!!
POSITION : moderator

here's the pic!!




weeeeeeeeee~~~nice cards!!


here's yours toma chan..sorry for late
Moderator
5331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 9/28/09

Ickha wrote:


tomajun wrote:

type five!!

USERNAME : tomajun
NAME (Nickname please) : chii
BIRTHDATE (Date-Month-Year) : april 30,1995
LOCATION : philippines
YAMA/CHII (choose one of them) : chiiii!!
POSITION : moderator

here's the pic!!




weeeeeeeeee~~~nice cards!!


here's yours toma chan..sorry for late


weeeeeeee~~~
arigato ickha chan!!!
it's okay if it's late~~^^

Moderator
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cavite, Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/8/09 , edited 10/10/09
hi..

i want type 5!!

USERNAME : jhajha023
NAME (Nickname please) : jha
BIRTHDATE (Date-Month-Year) :october 14, 1992
LOCATION : philippines
YAMA/CHII (choose one of them) : yamada ryosuke
POSITION : member

here's the pic

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3245/2491976456_314650370c.jpg


thanks...
Creator
2454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Outer space
Offline
Posted 10/14/09

jhajha023 wrote:

hi..

i want type 5!!

USERNAME : jhajha023
NAME (Nickname please) : jha
BIRTHDATE (Date-Month-Year) :october 14, 1992
LOCATION : philippines
YAMA/CHII (choose one of them) : yamada ryosuke
POSITION : member

here's the pic

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3245/2491976456_314650370c.jpg


thanks...


First..i want to say very very very sorry cause i can't do your card now (So busy with school exam)..but i try to do it on my spare time..
sorry..sorry

PENDING
Creator
2454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Outer space
Offline
Posted 10/21/09

jhajha023 wrote:

hi..

i want type 5!!

USERNAME : jhajha023
NAME (Nickname please) : jha
BIRTHDATE (Date-Month-Year) :october 14, 1992
LOCATION : philippines
YAMA/CHII (choose one of them) : yamada ryosuke
POSITION : member

here's the pic

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3245/2491976456_314650370c.jpg


thanks...


this yours and sorry for late^^

Creator
2454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Outer space
Offline
Posted 10/21/09

alya_yamada wrote:

type five!!

USERNAME : alya_yamada
NAME (Nickname please) : Alya Chan
BIRTHDATE (Date-Month-Year) : August 5,1993
LOCATION : Indonesian
YAMA/CHII (choose one of them) : Yama
POSITION : member


this yours neee~ sorry for late^^



Moderator
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cavite, Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/21/09

Ickha wrote:


jhajha023 wrote:

hi..

i want type 5!!

USERNAME : jhajha023
NAME (Nickname please) : jha
BIRTHDATE (Date-Month-Year) :october 14, 1992
LOCATION : philippines
YAMA/CHII (choose one of them) : yamada ryosuke
POSITION : member

here's the pic

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3245/2491976456_314650370c.jpg


thanks...


this yours and sorry for late^^



thank you...
i just want to try this i want to edit some of it... can i?
Member
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/2/10 , edited 4/2/10
USERNAME : orbunion55
NAME (Nickname please) : Jin // Caren
BIRTHDATE (Date-Month-Year) : 05-12-1995 (December 05, 1995)
LOCATION : Philippines
YAMA/CHII (choose one of them) : [can't I choose both?] If I really have to choose 1, then Yamada Ryosuke
POSITION : member



I want type 4. Thanks!
Creator
2454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Outer space
Offline
Posted 4/11/10

orbunion55 wrote:

USERNAME : orbunion55
NAME (Nickname please) : Jin // Caren
BIRTHDATE (Date-Month-Year) : 05-12-1995 (December 05, 1995)
LOCATION : Philippines
YAMA/CHII (choose one of them) : [can't I choose both?] If I really have to choose 1, then Yamada Ryosuke
POSITION : member



I want type 4. Thanks!




here you go, sorry for late


First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.