First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply things you learned from this group?
Member
473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 12/30/07
things you learned from this group?
Posted 12/30/07
ummmmmmmmmm
what i learned is ... i was right there are people like me
who have the same feeling of darkness , loneliness , and pain
they're all living so i must do the same
they're triying to be happy so i'm triying to do the same
and when we are all here our loneliness doesn't seem as harsh as it was before
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 12/30/07
that there are ppl who feel the same way i do...other than that nothing, I mean, I've only been a member for about 20 minutes......
Posted 12/30/07

saiyukilover wrote:

that there are ppl who feel the same way i do...other than that nothing, I mean, I've only been a member for about 20 minutes......


yup , she's right
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 12/30/07
I just realized, I learned what an emo is. lol
Posted 12/30/07

saiyukilover wrote:

I just realized, I learned what an emo is. lol


hhhhhhhh yup you did
Member
1379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Kuwait
Offline
Posted 12/30/07
it hleped me understand certain type of peopel..that it was hard for me to understand
and it helped me ...
by making me know that there is other peopel like me outthere
just the thought of it helps .....
Member
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SoMe PlAcE YoU dO...
Offline
Posted 1/1/08
i learn things
Posted 1/2/08

alirya wrote:

it hleped me understand certain type of peopel..that it was hard for me to understand
and it helped me ...
by making me know that there is other peopel like me outthere
just the thought of it helps .....


that's great
Posted 1/2/08

zero211 wrote:

i learn things


hahahahaha if you want, cuz we're not school
Posted 1/10/08

daiske_24z24 wrote:

what i learned hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm........to feel lonely?????heheheheheheheeheheheheheheheh i realy dunno???


hehehehehehe it's ok
Posted 1/10/08

daiske_24z24 wrote:


hibaaaa wrote:


daiske_24z24 wrote:

what i learned hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm........to feel lonely?????heheheheheheheeheheheheheheheh i realy dunno???


hehehehehehe it's ok


sorry????


no need
Member
1594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / In My Mind
Offline
Posted 1/10/08

hibaaaa wrote:


daiske_24z24 wrote:


hibaaaa wrote:


daiske_24z24 wrote:

what i learned hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm........to feel lonely?????heheheheheheheeheheheheheheheh i realy dunno???


hehehehehehe it's ok


sorry????


no need

lol you dont need to learn to be lonely....^^....everyone is always at least a little lonely....

Posted 1/11/08
yeaah
Member
4621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / The Wired World
Offline
Posted 1/27/08
I learned that I'm not the only "ONE" in this world
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.