First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply things you learned from this group?
Posted 1/29/08

lokaos123 wrote:

I learned that I'm not the only "ONE" in this world


or you're not the only "LONELY" in this world
Member
1594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / In My Mind
Offline
Posted 2/4/08
trust me.......you are one in everyone.,.......everyone has loneliness... some just have more than others....like us.....
Posted 2/5/08
yeah true true
Member
2413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/5/08
what i learned was emo peep allways have the best avatars ...i donno havent been in this groups for so long
Posted 2/5/08

Alquin wrote:

what i learned was emo peep allways have the best avatars ...i donno havent been in this groups for so long


hehehehehehe yeaaaaah you're sooo right not only emo but lonely people too
your avi is awesome too
that's quite a good thing to learn too
Member
2413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/5/08

hibaaaa wrote:


Alquin wrote:

what i learned was emo peep allways have the best avatars ...i donno havent been in this groups for so long


hehehehehehe yeaaaaah you're sooo right not only emo but lonely people too
your avi is awesome too
that's quite a good thing to learn too


thx urs cool 2^^
Posted 2/5/08
thank youuuuuuuuuuu
Member
2756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Romania
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
...:D....i learned that when im lonely i can write such cool poems..(like in this group...they rock)......youre feelings are put on a paper...:))
Posted 2/7/08
yeah soooo true
you can do amazing things when you're alone
Member
1507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/9/08

hibaaaa wrote:


lokaos123 wrote:

I learned that I'm not the only "ONE" in this world


or you're not the only "LONELY" in this world



LOL learned that ONE is in the middle of LONELY xD

Posted 3/10/08

Happy_Sierra wrote:


hibaaaa wrote:


lokaos123 wrote:

I learned that I'm not the only "ONE" in this world


or you're not the only "LONELY" in this world



LOL learned that ONE is in the middle of LONELY xD



yeah but still the meaning are different XD
cuz you may be one but not lonely
and i may be with alot of people and feel so damn lonely LOL
Member
1507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

hibaaaa wrote:


Happy_Sierra wrote:


hibaaaa wrote:


lokaos123 wrote:

I learned that I'm not the only "ONE" in this world


or you're not the only "LONELY" in this world



LOL learned that ONE is in the middle of LONELY xD



yeah but still the meaning are different XD
cuz you may be one but not lonely
and i may be with alot of people and feel so damn lonely LOL


lol I get what you mean xD ....makes a good box riddle, anyhow
Posted 3/11/08
heheheehe yeaaaaah kinda confusing
but the truth is so simple
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.