First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Discovered Secrets
Roleplayer
25936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Oceania
Offline
Posted 10/1/09
Well the only reason im not rping here is cuz im waiting for the REST to get on lol
Organizer
109836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/1/09
lol mkay. im bored right now! i might go sleep somewhere.
Posted 10/2/09
awww.Can't I create my own character?None of these fits me.><"
6019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/2/09


uhh.... i was hoping that the character follow the story line. maybe if u describe one that fits u i can change or create a new character that still follows da story. do u want to b a main character, minor character or hunter? If this bothers just let me, cuz i'm feeling like i'm being pushy.
Posted 10/2/09

dominicannena1 wrote:



uhh.... i was hoping that the character follow the story line. maybe if u describe one that fits u i can change or create a new character that still follows da story. do u want to b a main character, minor character or hunter? If this bothers just let me, cuz i'm feeling like i'm being pushy.


ummm......well,how do I put it?I want to play a dark character I thought of the hunters but it doesn't FIT!Argh!
6019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/3/09


Well can you describe some of the traits u want in ur charcter and like i said i could probably add another hunter or change one.
Posted 10/3/09

dominicannena1 wrote:



Well can you describe some of the traits u want in ur charcter and like i said i could probably add another hunter or change one.


umm....a character that keeps to herself//himself can be caring but aloof at the same time....xD
6019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/6/09


i'll see wat i can do. anything else and i'll let u know.
Posted 10/7/09

dominicannena1 wrote:



i'll see wat i can do. anything else and i'll let u know.


kk.thnxs

6019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/7/09


no prob. and alrighty then check out the new hunter Miho and let me know if you want me to tweak anything.
Posted 10/8/09

dominicannena1 wrote:



no prob. and alrighty then check out the new hunter Miho and let me know if you want me to tweak anything.


kk
Posted 10/8/09
Miho~^^


6019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/8/09


kk
Roleplayer
25936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Oceania
Offline
Posted 12/10/09
Um maybe we should start. It's only us four most of the time..
..
Organizer
109836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/10/09
thats true.. we should try to find more active people.. sometimes alliechan posts too.. but thats about it
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.