Skip Beat! Chapter 145!
Member
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / East of the Sun a...
Offline
Posted 9/11/09 , edited 9/11/09
So... http://www.mangafox.com/manga/skip_beat/v23/c145/

Yeah... I kept checking every few days on FH and checking and checking and checking and... so finally I figured - eh, I'll go see if there is a LQ version out there until FH posts the thing to DL.

OMG... WOW! All I can say is wow.

Possession is 9/10 of the law? Does Shou win that one? Or will Ren actually put his cards on the table and DO something?? I am soo for Ren walking up and doing something about that. I also wonder WHAT the present is - I've been waiting for that too :D

There were good points made when everyone was speculating about the chapter before it got translated - and I do agree with the fact that Shou isn't doing it out of his feelings of love toward Kyouko but more for the possessiveness and to have as much as he "believes" Ren has - yes the blushing thing that Kyouko did probably threw him off and got that conclusion.



I am eager to see what happens!!!

...but it won't go on sale until September 18th...
Member
329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 9/11/09 , edited 9/11/09
Here people discuss about skip beat too

http://www.franky-house.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10075
Member
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / East of the Sun a...
Offline
Posted 9/11/09
Yup I know - but I haven't seen stuff here and happened to stop by the Skip Beat! forum and figured I'd add some stuff 'cause I haven't posted here in ages...
Member
4032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 9/11/09
People are discussing chapter 145 in the forum topic below here on CR:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-548966//
I'm half hoping kyoko will like sho again...

.......and now I feel like lots of kyokoxren fans will pummel me down.
Member
13278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/11/09
well as much as i'm a renxkyoko fan i have a sinking feeling that it wont be ren she'll end up with unless theres a massive twist or ren does something with the fallout from the kiss. i really hope that i'm wrong on the shoxkyoko final pairing time will tell though.
Member
31147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/12/09

kellyco22 wrote:

well as much as i'm a renxkyoko fan i have a sinking feeling that it wont be ren she'll end up with unless theres a massive twist or ren does something with the fallout from the kiss. i really hope that i'm wrong on the shoxkyoko final pairing time will tell though.


you know, i was thinking about that too...but i find it REALLY unlikely...there has been so many hints that kyoko loves ren...all those times she thinks about him (not in the sempai way) and how she reacts to him (not in the student way) really shows that she definitely has feelings for him...personally, i think this kiss might make kyoko hate sho EVEN MORE! b/c of his lack of respect for her when he did it! IT WAS FORCED, WASN'T IT!? so i think this might HELP the ren and kyoko relationship...YES! hehe
Member
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / East of the Sun a...
Offline
Posted 9/12/09

swtcakes wrote:

People are discussing chapter 145 in the forum topic below here on CR:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-548966//
I'm half hoping kyoko will like sho again...

.......and now I feel like lots of kyokoxren fans will pummel me down.


I know - been there - but the title can be misleading to some (maybe) I dunno - I figured another one wouldn't hurt - I'm not a newbie - been here a while - know what's going on...

As for Kyouko liking Shou... hmm... yeah... after a stolen kiss that is done for the wrong reason? Um... I don't think she would like someone who doesn't LIKE her for herself and is just kissing her because she's drifting further away and may belong to someone else. It kind of looks like Shou isn't emotionally mature yet... then again Ren is holding back and so is Kyouko - they all need to come out and just say their bit
Member
1315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / East Los Angeles!
Offline
Posted 9/15/09

bobapearl wrote:


kellyco22 wrote:

well as much as i'm a renxkyoko fan i have a sinking feeling that it wont be ren she'll end up with unless theres a massive twist or ren does something with the fallout from the kiss. i really hope that i'm wrong on the shoxkyoko final pairing time will tell though.


you know, i was thinking about that too...but i find it REALLY unlikely...there has been so many hints that kyoko loves ren...all those times she thinks about him (not in the sempai way) and how she reacts to him (not in the student way) really shows that she definitely has feelings for him...personally, i think this kiss might make kyoko hate sho EVEN MORE! b/c of his lack of respect for her when he did it! IT WAS FORCED, WASN'T IT!? so i think this might HELP the ren and kyoko relationship...YES! hehe



i know maybe ren will tell her hes corn or something because i want her to end up with ren!
but twist come just like this one (chp.145)
ughh but hope sho tells her his feelings.
Member
82628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / London
Offline
Posted 6/12/10
You must be logged in to post.