First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply City RP
Blue rose
29226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/11/09

StarryCherri wrote:


EternalxSnow wrote:


StarryCherri wrote:

(And I'm killing Isamu for another reason... I want to make another character~!)


(wait can Hikari kiss Isamu then he dies I love those stories)

Isamu!!!! Don't go!!!! *Suddenly Daichi got scared


(I love them too xD)

"Isamu... don't leave me... please don't..." Hikari started falling to the ground.


*Whispers to Hikari* Lets get Fate out of here

"Are you sure...?" she whispered back.
Blue rose
2479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In this world
Offline
Posted 9/11/09




Suddenly.....

Okaa-sama Otou-sama Fate will be a good girl so COME BACK!!!!!

She falls to the ground screaming
Blue rose
29226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/11/09

StarryCherri wrote:

Suddenly.....

Okaa-sama Otou-sama Fate will be a good girl so COME BACK!!!!!

She falls to the ground screaming


"What's happenin!?" Hikari asked.
Blue rose
2479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In this world
Offline
Posted 9/11/09

EternalxSnow wrote:


StarryCherri wrote:

Suddenly.....

Okaa-sama Otou-sama Fate will be a good girl so COME BACK!!!!!

She falls to the ground screaming


"What's happenin!?" Hikari asked.


Fate's parents died in a car crash on Fate's 5 birthday. She always says it her fault that they died. So if Fate see's someone die she kinda.........
Blue rose
29226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/11/09

StarryCherri wrote:

Fate's parents died in a car crash on Fate's 5 birthday. She always says it her fault that they died. So if Fate see's someone die she kinda.........


"Oh god..." Hikari gasped. "I'm not going to die, Fate... See..." Isamu started walking around the room energetically.
Blue rose
2479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In this world
Offline
Posted 9/11/09

EternalxSnow wrote:


StarryCherri wrote:

Fate's parents died in a car crash on Fate's 5 birthday. She always says it her fault that they died. So if Fate see's someone die she kinda.........


"Oh god..." Hikari gasped. "I'm not going to die, Fate... See..." Isamu started walking around the room energetically.


Fate!!!!! Suddenly Daichi kissed her!
Blue rose
29226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/11/09

StarryCherri wrote:


EternalxSnow wrote:


StarryCherri wrote:

Fate's parents died in a car crash on Fate's 5 birthday. She always says it her fault that they died. So if Fate see's someone die she kinda.........


"Oh god..." Hikari gasped. "I'm not going to die, Fate... See..." Isamu started walking around the room energetically.


Fate!!!!! Suddenly Daichi kissed her!


Hikari and Isamu blushed.
Blue rose
2479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In this world
Offline
Posted 9/11/09

EternalxSnow wrote:


StarryCherri wrote:


EternalxSnow wrote:


StarryCherri wrote:

Fate's parents died in a car crash on Fate's 5 birthday. She always says it her fault that they died. So if Fate see's someone die she kinda.........


"Oh god..." Hikari gasped. "I'm not going to die, Fate... See..." Isamu started walking around the room energetically.


Fate!!!!! Suddenly Daichi kissed her!


Hikari and Isamu blushed.


Fate suddenly slaps Daichi!!! WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR!!!!!!!
Blue rose
29226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/11/09

StarryCherri wrote:

Fate suddenly slaps Daichi!!! WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR!!!!!!!


"Fate, you're back to normal!" Hikari hugged her.
Blue rose
2479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In this world
Offline
Posted 9/11/09

EternalxSnow wrote:


StarryCherri wrote:

Fate suddenly slaps Daichi!!! WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR!!!!!!!


"Fate, you're back to normal!" Hikari hugged her.


uh, what happened and Isamu why are you walking around
Blue rose
29226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/11/09

StarryCherri wrote:

uh, what happened and Isamu why are you walking around


"Jeez, you don't remember?" they both asked.
Blue rose
2479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In this world
Offline
Posted 9/11/09

EternalxSnow wrote:


StarryCherri wrote:

uh, what happened and Isamu why are you walking around


"Jeez, you don't remember?" they both asked.


uh, what happened
Blue rose
29226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/11/09

StarryCherri wrote:


EternalxSnow wrote:


StarryCherri wrote:

uh, what happened and Isamu why are you walking around


"Jeez, you don't remember?" they both asked.


uh, what happened


"You don't need to know." Hikari said,
Blue rose
2479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In this world
Offline
Posted 9/11/09


Okay!!!

I need to go in 10min
Blue rose
29226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/11/09

StarryCherri wrote:

Okay!!!

I need to go in 10min


(Aw... >.////<)

"Anyways, where did the doctor go?"
Blue rose
2479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In this world
Offline
Posted 9/11/09

EternalxSnow wrote:


StarryCherri wrote:

Okay!!!

I need to go in 10min


(Aw... >.////<)

"Anyways, where did the doctor go?"


She dissapeared
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.