First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Manga Colouring Contest
Member
16138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/12/09 , edited 4/27/10
Our first ever manga coloring contest! Yay! Let's see how your skills are in coloring!

Rules:
Try your best
Respect all members
1 entry per person
Have fun

Allowed:
soft shading
shading
highlighting
and so on (too lazy to think)

Not Allowed:
Negative comments about your own work and about others work
Adding or erasing any part of the manga

Here is the manga:


You will be judge on your creativity, judges will be need, please ask me if you want to be one.

Prizes will be given as announced

Good luck,

P.S. don't color it like the anime, make it your own ^^

Sorry for the delay my friend and I are judging this contest, so you'll have to wait for her results XP
Member
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 9/15/09
Here is mine:

Member
16138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/18/09
Approved
Posted 9/26/09
i didn't know when this ends, but heres mine
Member
16138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/29/09

showronandsakura wrote:

i didn't know when this ends, but heres mine


im working on a date, but i wont be soon

Approved
Member
949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 10/8/09
how do we color it??
Member
16138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/4/09 , edited 11/4/09

pussycatlin099 wrote:

how do we color it??


you may use photoshop, paint or by hand, whatever you prefer
Member
949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 11/14/09

iAngelWings wrote:


pussycatlin099 wrote:

how do we color it??


you may use photoshop, paint or by hand, whatever you prefer


you know PAINT IS REALLY HARD and i dont have a scanner or photoshop

Member
16138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/14/09

pussycatlin099 wrote:


iAngelWings wrote:


pussycatlin099 wrote:

how do we color it??


you may use photoshop, paint or by hand, whatever you prefer


you know PAINT IS REALLY HARD and i dont have a scanner or photoshop



i dont mind, not having a scanner (take a picture?). uhh.... it's not much i can say... but in the future dw there will be other contests besides drawing
Posted 1/17/10
is this contest still going on cuz i would like to join
Member
16138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/17/10

Ice-Panda wrote:

is this contest still going on cuz i would like to join


0.o ya i guess i havent got around to finding a date and plus we need more ppl
Posted 1/17/10 , edited 1/17/10

iAngelWings wrote:


Ice-Panda wrote:

is this contest still going on cuz i would like to join


0.o ya i guess i havent got around to finding a date and plus we need more ppl


yay im gonna join then btw color the whole thing right
Member
16138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/17/10

Ice-Panda wrote:


iAngelWings wrote:


Ice-Panda wrote:

is this contest still going on cuz i would like to join


0.o ya i guess i havent got around to finding a date and plus we need more ppl


yay im gonna join then btw color the whole thing right


yep
Posted 1/19/10
im almost finished
Posted 1/20/10


my entry
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.