First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
Post Reply Justin Bieber
Posted 7/30/10 , edited 7/30/10
he's just normal looking. normal voice. doesn't have that strong of a vocal.
not into American music anyway. i don't hate or like him though.

cuz i like my Asian boys♥
20505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wouldn'tUlike2kno...
Offline
Posted 7/30/10
The first song I heard him sing, I was thinking "Someone named their daughter Justin?" But, I do like some of his songs.
22131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In The Meawdow of...
Offline
Posted 7/30/10
He's now a kinda respectable in the music business. To me he's pretty good.
117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / behind the wishes...
Offline
Posted 7/30/10
It´s a normal young boy and his songs are so softly. He´s a little boy and the most girls loves him. I find his songs are terrible!
And hey girls, you should don´t tear around him and and to shout like small children on a birthday party. He is nothing special!

55220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Kanata (CANADA)
Offline
Posted 7/30/10
"is gay" is the first thing i thought of when i saw the title of this thread
24719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/31/10
i think she sings well tho i havent heard much about this kid


i havent even seen how she looks weird name for a girl tho i guess they wanted a boy
1782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / 13° 00 N, 122° 00 E
Offline
Posted 7/31/10

moratorium wrote:

i think she sings well tho i havent heard much about this kid


i havent even seen how she looks weird name for a girl tho i guess they wanted a boy


He.is.a.boy.
1782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / 13° 00 N, 122° 00 E
Offline
Posted 7/31/10
kids love bieber..
he is annoying
24719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/31/10

efaigabriel wrote:


moratorium wrote:

i think she sings well tho i havent heard much about this kid


i havent even seen how she looks weird name for a girl tho i guess they wanted a boy


He.is.a.boy.


really?


lets gooogle then...
he looks like the kid that brings the sunday paper by bike in my neighborhood

i guess its a typical look of a teen boy these days

4977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/31/10
i really thought he was a girl at first ...but my friend says "just wait till his voice cracks" XD
1782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / 13° 00 N, 122° 00 E
Offline
Posted 8/2/10

moratorium wrote:


efaigabriel wrote:


moratorium wrote:

i think she sings well tho i havent heard much about this kid


i havent even seen how she looks weird name for a girl tho i guess they wanted a boy


He.is.a.boy.


really?


lets gooogle then...
he looks like the kid that brings the sunday paper by bike in my neighborhood

i guess its a typical look of a teen boy these days



Yep.He's young maybe that's why he sounded like a girl.
255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 8/2/10
I have no problem with Justin Bieber. No, I am not a fan of his. And regarding his music, there's only one song I admit I enjoy listening to. Justin Feat Usher- Somebody to Love. The music video is hot and the song is great to dance to. But like I said, not a fan of his. I'm not hating. He's everywhere...the young girls love him *shrug* All I can say is Keep Doing Your Thing ^_^

Music Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOI4OF7iIr4&feature=avmsc2
Posted 8/2/10
I love Justin Bieber 0.0
42865 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥ Aincrad ♥
Offline
Posted 8/2/10
HE IS A LESBIAN DRESSED UP AS A GUY!
5004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / . in your pants .
Offline
Posted 8/2/10
my opinion:

i believe that once his voice gets deeper, he'll lose some fans.
thats why hes trying to start his acting career.

most of his fans only like him because of his looks.

the only reason why big famous singers and shizz are willing to collaborate with him, is all because of usher. (:

although i do find some songs good. . . i find the lyrics really redundant.
so it gets boring, and sometimes annoying.

err. . . so yeah?
hes aiight. XD



First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.