First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Justin Bieber
26 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 2/16/10
i say korean artist are beter
Posted 2/16/10
No offense 2 Justin Bieber fans.

But wat do u see in him anyway? He's like a younger version of Usher mixed wit Justin Timberlake.

He's going to b just like Miley Cyrus but a boy version u noe.

Sorry guys/gals....It's not that great 2 see him on the street.
When he sings LIVE, it's terrible. But not that horrible 2 hear tho.

I gotta say, if i were a boy & is at a young age. I wud have totally go 2 a different style of musix rather than pop/hip hop.
520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/16/10
I've only heard of his name, never heard any songs by this guy.
Is he a Disney artist like Miley?
141341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Someplace
Offline
Posted 2/16/10
he remind me of beavers
951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Cyberia
Offline
Posted 2/16/10

evil-clown wrote:


leafwingstar wrote:

my little sister loves this fool...

in my opinion, he's the 12yr old straight version of clay aiken... soon everyone will forget about him (just like they forget mr. aiken).


whose Clay Aiken (srry i just had to say it but seriously i dont know who clay aikon is )




okay... seriously? why don't you look him up... ever heard of "youtube"?? he's the american idol runner-up that got more fame and dough than the actual idol winner!
10043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Downstairs
Offline
Posted 2/17/10

evil-clown wrote:


hime-sama- wrote:

I can't see what's the fuss about. He's cute, but how on earth does he have many fans? But i need to thank him, for he is the one that drove my little sister away from those Disney stars.
but isnt he the same as those Disney stars?



Haha, that's kinda true, but at least he doesn't have a crappy show .
79508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / dubai
Offline
Posted 2/17/10
I used to say "he's just a little boy" and suddenly , i keep listening to ONE TIME..and im like " oh my gosh, he's adorable and a great singer" >...hahah~! ^_^ i like his song "one time", "favorite girl", "one less lonely girl" , " my baby" , etc...~^^
286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/18/10
did he went through puberty yet ?
he sounds like a little pathatec girl , with his kindergarten fans . it just pisess me off that a kid like that is actually well known all over the world with a little tiny talent and people here in asia who are talented as hell don't get a chance like that so yeah no wonder your friends get angry this bug should stop acting like a man and get a girl in his own age and high man i hate that rat !
14978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 2/19/10
When I first heard 'One Time' I thought it was a lesbian singing.
But then my friend told me it was Justin Bieber singing. A GUY.
I'm like WTF? And then I saw his picture. Cute guy : O
*wonders if he really will end up like Miley Cyrus*
168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/20/10

DBSKx wrote:

did he went through puberty yet ?
he sounds like a little pathatec girl , with his kindergarten fans . it just pisess me off that a kid like that is actually well known all over the world with a little tiny talent and people here in asia who are talented as hell don't get a chance like that so yeah no wonder your friends get angry this bug should stop acting like a man and get a girl in his own age and high man i hate that rat !


BREAKING NEWS: many of the most talented musicians and artists worldwide are extremely obscure and have no commericial aspect whatsoever. alot of these men and women are virtually underground, can't live off their talents and are never recognised for their skill. welcome to the real world - the most popular music is almost NEVER the most artistic, groundbreaking, talented or experimental. It just doesn't sell.

don't get so angry at a kid that saw an opportunity to make money and took it. you are stepping out of line by calling him a 'bug' and telling him to 'act like a man' and 'get a girl his own age.'

on topic, this kid, like the majority of pop stars, is an enormous poser with 0 talent and 0 musical ability. but more and more justin biebers will spring up because people buy into his crappy music
286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/20/10

vuashke wrote:


DBSKx wrote:

did he went through puberty yet ?
he sounds like a little pathatec girl , with his kindergarten fans . it just pisess me off that a kid like that is actually well known all over the world with a little tiny talent and people here in asia who are talented as hell don't get a chance like that so yeah no wonder your friends get angry this bug should stop acting like a man and get a girl in his own age and high man i hate that rat !


BREAKING NEWS: many of the most talented musicians and artists worldwide are extremely obscure and have no commericial aspect whatsoever. alot of these men and women are virtually underground, can't live off their talents and are never recognised for their skill. welcome to the real world - the most popular music is almost NEVER the most artistic, groundbreaking, talented or experimental. It just doesn't sell.

don't get so angry at a kid that saw an opportunity to make money and took it. you are stepping out of line by calling him a 'bug' and telling him to 'act like a man' and 'get a girl his own age.'

on topic, this kid, like the majority of pop stars, is an enormous poser with 0 talent and 0 musical ability. but more and more justin biebers will spring up because people buy into his crappy music



Actually it's "stop acting like a man"
When he saw this opportunity and took it , then he gotta deal with the negative things that comes with it . there is always people who love and people who hate , i hate his music i hate his voice i hate his man wanna be moves and i hate the fact that he's popular, I'm allowed to hate him and think that he's a little bug that annoys me as hell
168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/20/10

DBSKx wrote:


vuashke wrote:


DBSKx wrote:

did he went through puberty yet ?
he sounds like a little pathatec girl , with his kindergarten fans . it just pisess me off that a kid like that is actually well known all over the world with a little tiny talent and people here in asia who are talented as hell don't get a chance like that so yeah no wonder your friends get angry this bug should stop acting like a man and get a girl in his own age and high man i hate that rat !


BREAKING NEWS: many of the most talented musicians and artists worldwide are extremely obscure and have no commericial aspect whatsoever. alot of these men and women are virtually underground, can't live off their talents and are never recognised for their skill. welcome to the real world - the most popular music is almost NEVER the most artistic, groundbreaking, talented or experimental. It just doesn't sell.

don't get so angry at a kid that saw an opportunity to make money and took it. you are stepping out of line by calling him a 'bug' and telling him to 'act like a man' and 'get a girl his own age.'

on topic, this kid, like the majority of pop stars, is an enormous poser with 0 talent and 0 musical ability. but more and more justin biebers will spring up because people buy into his crappy music



Actually it's "stop acting like a man"
When he saw this opportunity and took it , then he gotta deal with the negative things that comes with it . there is always people who love and people who hate , i hate his music i hate his voice i hate his man wanna be moves and i hate the fact that he's popular, I'm allowed to hate him and think that he's a little bug that annoys me as hell



no, you aren't criticising his music. you are criticising his person when you are calling him a bug, rat etc, questioning his private life etc. if yo want to hate his music that's fun, but it gets a little bit annoying when people start making personal attacks against artists
286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/20/10

vuashke wrote:


DBSKx wrote:


vuashke wrote:


DBSKx wrote:

did he went through puberty yet ?
he sounds like a little pathatec girl , with his kindergarten fans . it just pisess me off that a kid like that is actually well known all over the world with a little tiny talent and people here in asia who are talented as hell don't get a chance like that so yeah no wonder your friends get angry this bug should stop acting like a man and get a girl in his own age and high man i hate that rat !


BREAKING NEWS: many of the most talented musicians and artists worldwide are extremely obscure and have no commericial aspect whatsoever. alot of these men and women are virtually underground, can't live off their talents and are never recognised for their skill. welcome to the real world - the most popular music is almost NEVER the most artistic, groundbreaking, talented or experimental. It just doesn't sell.

don't get so angry at a kid that saw an opportunity to make money and took it. you are stepping out of line by calling him a 'bug' and telling him to 'act like a man' and 'get a girl his own age.'

on topic, this kid, like the majority of pop stars, is an enormous poser with 0 talent and 0 musical ability. but more and more justin biebers will spring up because people buy into his crappy music



Actually it's "stop acting like a man"
When he saw this opportunity and took it , then he gotta deal with the negative things that comes with it . there is always people who love and people who hate , i hate his music i hate his voice i hate his man wanna be moves and i hate the fact that he's popular, I'm allowed to hate him and think that he's a little bug that annoys me as hell



no, you aren't criticising his music. you are criticising his person when you are calling him a bug, rat etc, questioning his private life etc. if yo want to hate his music that's fun, but it gets a little bit annoying when people start making personal attacks against artists




Last time i checked celebrties doesn't have a private life , when you're a celebrity people will criticism you for everything !
I hate his music and i hate him too , simple as that !
Posted 2/20/10

RainieLove wrote:

I really HATE that guy,
Everyone around me is obsessing,
& it's so annoying.
-___-


welcome to my world
18746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Oz
Offline
Posted 2/20/10
he cant dance, singing is sub par hes got terrible range hes pretty much mono-tone, only thing going for him is that 12-15 year old girls like him and usher is throwing massive wads of money at him
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.