Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Justin Bieber
168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/20/10

DBSKx wrote:


vuashke wrote:


DBSKx wrote:


vuashke wrote:


DBSKx wrote:

did he went through puberty yet ?
he sounds like a little pathatec girl , with his kindergarten fans . it just pisess me off that a kid like that is actually well known all over the world with a little tiny talent and people here in asia who are talented as hell don't get a chance like that so yeah no wonder your friends get angry this bug should stop acting like a man and get a girl in his own age and high man i hate that rat !


BREAKING NEWS: many of the most talented musicians and artists worldwide are extremely obscure and have no commericial aspect whatsoever. alot of these men and women are virtually underground, can't live off their talents and are never recognised for their skill. welcome to the real world - the most popular music is almost NEVER the most artistic, groundbreaking, talented or experimental. It just doesn't sell.

don't get so angry at a kid that saw an opportunity to make money and took it. you are stepping out of line by calling him a 'bug' and telling him to 'act like a man' and 'get a girl his own age.'

on topic, this kid, like the majority of pop stars, is an enormous poser with 0 talent and 0 musical ability. but more and more justin biebers will spring up because people buy into his crappy music



Actually it's "stop acting like a man"
When he saw this opportunity and took it , then he gotta deal with the negative things that comes with it . there is always people who love and people who hate , i hate his music i hate his voice i hate his man wanna be moves and i hate the fact that he's popular, I'm allowed to hate him and think that he's a little bug that annoys me as hell



no, you aren't criticising his music. you are criticising his person when you are calling him a bug, rat etc, questioning his private life etc. if yo want to hate his music that's fun, but it gets a little bit annoying when people start making personal attacks against artists




Last time i checked celebrties doesn't have a private life , when you're a celebrity people will criticism you for everything !
I hate his music and i hate him too , simple as that !


that's bullshit, because they are celebrities you have a right to criticism them personally?

preposterous. just because people are retards doesn't mean you should follow along
1942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Bronx,New York
Offline
Posted 2/20/10
most of th girls in my school have stickers, pins and binders of him. and it very funny to tell them that hes a lesbian.....wow the one on top is very long....VERY long (thats what she said)
286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/21/10 , edited 2/21/10

vuashke wrote:


DBSKx wrote:


vuashke wrote:


DBSKx wrote:


vuashke wrote:


DBSKx wrote:

did he went through puberty yet ?
he sounds like a little pathatec girl , with his kindergarten fans . it just pisess me off that a kid like that is actually well known all over the world with a little tiny talent and people here in asia who are talented as hell don't get a chance like that so yeah no wonder your friends get angry this bug should stop acting like a man and get a girl in his own age and high man i hate that rat !


BREAKING NEWS: many of the most talented musicians and artists worldwide are extremely obscure and have no commericial aspect whatsoever. alot of these men and women are virtually underground, can't live off their talents and are never recognised for their skill. welcome to the real world - the most popular music is almost NEVER the most artistic, groundbreaking, talented or experimental. It just doesn't sell.

don't get so angry at a kid that saw an opportunity to make money and took it. you are stepping out of line by calling him a 'bug' and telling him to 'act like a man' and 'get a girl his own age.'

on topic, this kid, like the majority of pop stars, is an enormous poser with 0 talent and 0 musical ability. but more and more justin biebers will spring up because people buy into his crappy music



Actually it's "stop acting like a man"
When he saw this opportunity and took it , then he gotta deal with the negative things that comes with it . there is always people who love and people who hate , i hate his music i hate his voice i hate his man wanna be moves and i hate the fact that he's popular, I'm allowed to hate him and think that he's a little bug that annoys me as hell



no, you aren't criticising his music. you are criticising his person when you are calling him a bug, rat etc, questioning his private life etc. if yo want to hate his music that's fun, but it gets a little bit annoying when people start making personal attacks against artists




Last time i checked celebrties doesn't have a private life , when you're a celebrity people will criticism you for everything !
I hate his music and i hate him too , simple as that !


that's bullshit, because they are celebrities you have a right to criticism them personally?

preposterous. just because people are retards doesn't mean you should follow along




Yes i have the right to say whatever i want ,,, not just to celebrities when i dislike someone i'll say it ! whether he's a celebrities or not !
Posted 2/21/10
i just like his songs
Posted 2/21/10
Is it true that he's gay?!
1942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Bronx,New York
Offline
Posted 2/21/10

ConservativelyNaked wrote:

Is it true that he's gay?!


he isn't but its fun to say thats he a lesbian
Posted 2/21/10

alwayspeppy wrote:


ConservativelyNaked wrote:

Is it true that he's gay?!


he isn't but its fun to say thats he a lesbian




Someone told me that he admitted that he's gay. So, he's straight then?
1942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Bronx,New York
Offline
Posted 2/21/10

ConservativelyNaked wrote:


alwayspeppy wrote:


ConservativelyNaked wrote:

Is it true that he's gay?!


he isn't but its fun to say thats he a lesbian




Someone told me that he admitted that he's gay. So, he's straight then?


hes straight but since he looks like a girl and has a girlfriend, hes a lesbian
6451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / behind you. don't...
Offline
Posted 2/21/10
he's cute, but it's like little-kid cute. and he can't sing.
454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/22/10
his music sucks

it would be better if he was korean xD
1849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/22/10
love him .. especially his song "Baby" ..
14471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In my own room
Offline
Posted 2/22/10
who is he?
Posted 4/15/10
I like Justin Bieber... almost everyone I know hate him. I don't think he's hot, I think he's cute, and his music is good! He's obviously going through puberty, like his voice is so friggin' low now! I also like how he's a 94-er, like me. :]
Posted 4/15/10
No talent, but I'm not into mainstream.
6803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/15/10
I'm sorry to say but the first time I heard him sing I thought he was a girl.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.