First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Hire Mod!
Posted 9/12/09 , edited 9/12/09
Wanna Be A Mod?


Graphics Boss



Name:
Username:
Program Use:
How Often Online:
Invite Your Buddies:
Screenshot Of You Inviting Buddies:
Samples:

Work: Graphics Boss to make graphics



Gamer Boss


Username:
How Often Online:
Invite Your Buddies:
Screenshot Of You Inviting Buddies:
Samples Of Games:

Work : Gamer Boss is to makin games and makin sure everyone have fun



Forumer Boss


Username:
How Often Online:
Invite Your Buddies:
Screenshot Of You Inviting Buddies:

Work : Forum Boss is editing forum for example: in a quest the pic must be in spoiler and the requester didnt put in spoiler so u have edit it

Posted 9/12/09
Name:Karin
Username:Karin51
Program Use:Gimp, Photoshop , Paint.net , Photoflitter , Photoscape
How Often Online:Every day
Invite Your Buddies:All of them~
Screenshot Of You Inviting Buddies:
Samples:


Work: Graphics Boss to make graphics
Innocent Marionet
7127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / District 12
Offline
Posted 9/12/09 , edited 9/12/09
Name:Lara
Username:LaraDenise
Program Use:PhotoShop,PhotoScape,GIMP
How Often Online:EVERYDAY!
Invite Your Buddies:Yesss
Screenshot Of You Inviting Buddies:


Samples:
A V I I


M A N G A C O L O R I N G


B A N N E R


Posted 9/12/09

Karin51 wrote:

Name:Karin
Username:Karin51
Program Use:Gimp, Photoshop , Paint.net , Photoflitter , Photoscape
How Often Online:Every day
Invite Your Buddies:All of them~
Screenshot Of You Inviting Buddies:
Samples:


Work: Graphics Boss to make graphics


Approved thnc 4 applying
Posted 9/12/09

laradenise wrote:

Name:Lara
Username:LaraDenise
Program Use:PhotoShop,PhotoScape,GIMP
How Often Online:EVERYDAY!
Invite Your Buddies:Yesss
Screenshot Of You Inviting Buddies:


Samples:
A V I I


M A N G A C O L O R I N G


B A N N E R




Approved thnc 4 applying
Posted 9/13/09
Username: rocketrobot
How Often Online: nealy everyday
Invite Your Buddies: yes
Screenshot Of You Inviting Buddies: well i donno how to screenshot it

Work : Forum Boss is editing forum for example: in a quest the pic must be in spoiler and the requester didnt put in spoiler so u have edit it
Posted 9/13/09

rocketrobot wrote:

Username: rocketrobot
How Often Online: nealy everyday
Invite Your Buddies: yes
Screenshot Of You Inviting Buddies: well i donno how to screenshot it

Work : Forum Boss is editing forum for example: in a quest the pic must be in spoiler and the requester didnt put in spoiler so u have edit it


Approve thnc 4 applying pls be active
Posted 9/13/09

animemix_return wrote:


rocketrobot wrote:

Username: rocketrobot
How Often Online: nealy everyday
Invite Your Buddies: yes
Screenshot Of You Inviting Buddies: well i donno how to screenshot it

Work : Forum Boss is editing forum for example: in a quest the pic must be in spoiler and the requester didnt put in spoiler so u have edit it


Approve thnc 4 applying pls be active


ok and thnc
Posted 9/13/09

rocketrobot wrote:


animemix_return wrote:


rocketrobot wrote:

Username: rocketrobot
How Often Online: nealy everyday
Invite Your Buddies: yes
Screenshot Of You Inviting Buddies: well i donno how to screenshot it

Work : Forum Boss is editing forum for example: in a quest the pic must be in spoiler and the requester didnt put in spoiler so u have edit it


Approve thnc 4 applying pls be active


ok and thnc


np
Innocent Marionet
8629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / @ crunchyroll dot...
Offline
Posted 9/13/09

Name:Private
Username:xiiSweets
Program Use:Fotoflexer,Lunapic,Ms Paint
How Often Online:Everyday
Invite Your Buddies:Yep
Screenshot Of You Inviting Buddies:
Samples:
Posted 9/14/09

xiiSweets wrote:


Name:Private
Username:xiiSweets
Program Use:Fotoflexer,Lunapic,Ms Paint
How Often Online:Everyday
Invite Your Buddies:Yep
Screenshot Of You Inviting Buddies:
Samples:


Approved thnc 4 applying
Posted 9/15/09
Username: lizajan
How Often Online:everyday
Invite Your Buddies:kay
Screenshot Of You Inviting Buddies:
Posted 9/16/09

lizajan wrote:

Username: lizajan
How Often Online:everyday
Invite Your Buddies:kay
Screenshot Of You Inviting Buddies:


u wanna be a forum boss right?
Posted 9/16/09

animemix_return wrote:


lizajan wrote:

Username: lizajan
How Often Online:everyday
Invite Your Buddies:kay
Screenshot Of You Inviting Buddies:


u wanna be a forum boss right?


yeah I do
Posted 9/16/09

lizajan wrote:


animemix_return wrote:


lizajan wrote:

Username: lizajan
How Often Online:everyday
Invite Your Buddies:kay
Screenshot Of You Inviting Buddies:


u wanna be a forum boss right?


yeah I do


okay then u in ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.