First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
[REQUEST] avii
Posted 9/18/09

kaito-ryou-zero wrote:


animemix_return wrote:


kaito-ryou-zero wrote:


animemix_return wrote:


kaito-ryou-zero wrote:

1.Username:kaito-ryou-zero
2.Text: rock ogirl
3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?: anyone really anyone
4.Extras: mod can choose
5.Pay:i uploaded pics and invited buddies or there is some other way or paying?
6.Pic:( in spoiler)


Done animemix_return


here ya go srry if it too simple



no no it's good but i spelled wrong >__< it should be rock girl
can u pls move that "o" in front of girl *O*
i'll do something in return :D


okay here



tnx if u will need something just tell me :D


np
Posted 9/18/09

Maywhatever wrote:


animemix_return wrote:


Maywhatever wrote:

username:Maywhatever
text:Alice,Maywhatever
creator or mod:Animemix_return
extras:Anything is fine
pay:Doing it
pic:

Pending animemix_return


have u got a high quliaty pic?


ah yes here


oh okay then
Posted 9/18/09

Maywhatever wrote:

username:Maywhatever
text:Alice,Maywhatever
creator or mod:Animemix_return
extras:Anything is fine
pay:Doing it
pic:

Done animemix_return


here ya go
Posted 9/18/09

rocketrobot wrote:

1.Username: rocketrobot
2.Text: pokemon forever,pokemon group
3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?: animemix_return
4.Extras: anything that matchs
5.Pay: done
6.Pic:( in spoiler)


Done animemix_return



Posted 9/18/09

animemix_return wrote:


rocketrobot wrote:

1.Username: rocketrobot
2.Text: pokemon forever,pokemon group
3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?: animemix_return
4.Extras: anything that matchs
5.Pay: done
6.Pic:( in spoiler)


Done animemix_return





oh thnc i like it
Posted 9/18/09

rocketrobot wrote:


animemix_return wrote:


rocketrobot wrote:

1.Username: rocketrobot
2.Text: pokemon forever,pokemon group
3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?: animemix_return
4.Extras: anything that matchs
5.Pay: done
6.Pic:( in spoiler)


Done animemix_return





oh thnc i like it


glad taht u like it
Posted 9/20/09 , edited 9/21/09
1.Username: Yuiki_Yaya
2.Text: Music is everything
3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?: Any
4.Extras: Anything that matches the pic
5.Pay: yep
6.Pic:( in spoiler)



Pending animemix_return
Posted 9/21/09

Yuiki_Yaya wrote:

1.Username: Yuiki_Yaya
2.Text: Music is everything
3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?: Any
4.Extras: Anything that matches the pic
5.Pay: yep
6.Pic:( in spoiler)



Pending animemix_return


have u got a different pic?
Posted 9/21/09 , edited 9/22/09
1.Username: Yuiki_Yaya
2.Text: Music is everything
3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?: Any
4.Extras: Anything that matches the pic
5.Pay: yep
6.Pic:( in spoiler)



(sorry about the first one )

Done animemix_return
Posted 9/22/09 , edited 9/22/09

Yuiki_Yaya wrote:

1.Username: Yuiki_Yaya
2.Text: Music is everything
3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?: Any
4.Extras: Anything that matches the pic
5.Pay: yep
6.Pic:( in spoiler)



(sorry about the first one )


okay here

Innocent Marionet
8629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / @ crunchyroll dot...
Offline
Posted 9/22/09 , edited 9/23/09
:DD can i do the next one if they dont request from you? animemix_Return? :DD

Posted 9/23/09

xiiSweets wrote:

:DD can i do the next one if they dont request from you? animemix_Return? :DD



wt do u mean?
Innocent Marionet
8629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / @ crunchyroll dot...
Offline
Posted 9/23/09

animemix_return wrote:


xiiSweets wrote:

:DD can i do the next one if they dont request from you? animemix_Return? :DD



wt do u mean?


hmm for ex. if someone requests and the mod/creator thing says anyone then can i do it? im bored thats why>>
Posted 9/23/09

okay here



Thnx i love it X3
Posted 9/24/09

xiiSweets wrote:


animemix_return wrote:


xiiSweets wrote:

:DD can i do the next one if they dont request from you? animemix_Return? :DD



wt do u mean?


hmm for ex. if someone requests and the mod/creator thing says anyone then can i do it? im bored thats why>>


yep sure
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.