First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
[REQUEST] avii
Posted 9/24/09

Yuiki_Yaya wrote:


okay here



Thnx i love it X3


ur welcoome
Innocent Marionet
8629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / @ crunchyroll dot...
Offline
Posted 9/24/09
thanks!!
Posted 9/24/09 , edited 9/24/09
1.Username:Tsuikuto
2.Text:Tsuikuto
3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?:anyone avaible
4.Extras:anything to make it look good but no girl stuff plz.(no offence)
5.Pay:88 buddies invited
6.Pic:


pending by xiiSweets!!
Innocent Marionet
8629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / @ crunchyroll dot...
Offline
Posted 9/24/09

Tsuikuto wrote:

1.Username:Tsuikuto
2.Text:Tsuikuto
3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?:anyone avaible
4.Extras:anything to make it look good but no girl stuff plz.(no offence)
5.Pay:88 buddies invited
6.Pic:


pending by xiiSweets!!


wait do you ahve a bigger pciture?
Posted 9/24/09 , edited 9/25/09

xiiSweets wrote:


Tsuikuto wrote:

1.Username:Tsuikuto
2.Text:Tsuikuto
3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?:anyone avaible
4.Extras:anything to make it look good but no girl stuff plz.(no offence)
5.Pay:98 buddies invited
6.Pic:


pending by xiiSweets!!


wait do you ahve a bigger pciture?


Okay it's either this pic. or the other pic.
Posted 9/25/09 , edited 9/25/09
username:Tsuikuto
text:Tsuikuto
pay:I already invited 98 buddies.
(no flower's plz. thx)
Pic:

Mod:anybody avabile

Doneanimemix_return
Posted 9/25/09

Tsuikuto wrote:

username:Tsuikuto
text:Tsuikuto
pay:I already invited 98 buddies.
(no flower's plz. thx)
Pic:

Mod:anybody avabile

Done animemix_return

Posted 9/25/09

animemix_return wrote:


Tsuikuto wrote:

username:Tsuikuto
text:Tsuikuto
pay:I already invited 98 buddies.
(no flower's plz. thx)
Pic:

Mod:anybody avabile

Done animemix_return




thx. Really like it.
Innocent Marionet
8629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / @ crunchyroll dot...
Offline
Posted 9/25/09

Tsuikuto wrote:


xiiSweets wrote:


Tsuikuto wrote:

1.Username:Tsuikuto
2.Text:Tsuikuto
3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?:anyone avaible
4.Extras:anything to make it look good but no girl stuff plz.(no offence)
5.Pay:98 buddies invited
6.Pic:


pending by xiiSweets!!


wait do you ahve a bigger pciture?


Okay it's either this pic. or the other pic.


i choose the second one :DD
Innocent Marionet
8629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / @ crunchyroll dot...
Offline
Posted 9/25/09

Tsuikuto wrote:


xiiSweets wrote:


Tsuikuto wrote:

1.Username:Tsuikuto
2.Text:Tsuikuto
3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?:anyone avaible
4.Extras:anything to make it look good but no girl stuff plz.(no offence)
5.Pay:98 buddies invited
6.Pic:


pending by xiiSweets!!


wait do you ahve a bigger pciture?


Okay it's either this pic. or the other pic.


its not hat great
Posted 9/25/09

Tsuikuto wrote:


animemix_return wrote:


Tsuikuto wrote:

username:Tsuikuto
text:Tsuikuto
pay:I already invited 98 buddies.
(no flower's plz. thx)
Pic:

Mod:anybody avabile

Done animemix_return




thx. Really like it.

im glad then
Innocent Marionet
2399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Blue Thing Wi...
Offline
Posted 9/25/09 , edited 9/26/09
1.Username: sparklingrainbow
2.Text: sparklingrainbow, Katie
3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?: animemix_return
4.Extras: anything nice
5.Pay: yep
6.Pic:( in spoiler)

Done animemix_return
Posted 9/26/09

sparklingrainbow wrote:

1.Username: sparklingrainbow
2.Text: sparklingrainbow, Katie
3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?: animemix_return
4.Extras: anything nice
5.Pay: yep
6.Pic:( in spoiler)

Done animemix_return


Posted 9/26/09 , edited 9/27/09
1.Username: rocketrobot
2.Text: rocketrobot
3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?: animemix_return
4.Extras: anything (pls no flowers)
5.Pay: later
6.Pic:( in spoiler)



Done animemix_return
Posted 9/26/09

xiiSweets wrote:


Tsuikuto wrote:


xiiSweets wrote:


Tsuikuto wrote:

1.Username:Tsuikuto
2.Text:Tsuikuto
3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?:anyone avaible
4.Extras:anything to make it look good but no girl stuff plz.(no offence)
5.Pay:98 buddies invited
6.Pic:


pending by xiiSweets!!


wait do you ahve a bigger pciture?


Okay it's either this pic. or the other pic.


its not hat great


Thx! IT's great. I"ll order agian later after I use this one. ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.