First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Make your prince or princess
Creator
1799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Death City
Offline
Posted 9/12/09 , edited 9/12/09
Here you can make your prince or princess of you dreams >w<
NAME:
USER:
PIC: (in a spoiler please owo)
BIO:
of 1st, 2nd, or 3th grade
Like:
NAME: Hikaru Minozawa
USER: Ami-chan12
PIC:

BIO: He was invited (yes, Tamaki invite him)
In 1st grade
I forgot.... we need people that can be tamaki, haruhi, kyouya, honey, mori, hikaru and kaouru please uwu
Creator
1799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Death City
Offline
Posted 9/12/09 , edited 9/12/09
NAME: Death the Kid
USER: Ami-chan12
PIC:

BIO: comes to the Ouran high school with Ami

NAME :Ami Matsukata
USER:Ami-chan12
PIC:

BIO: comes to the Ouran high school to study... she isn´t rich but kid pays the school -w-
Member
1999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / MY world
Offline
Posted 9/13/09 , edited 9/13/09
NAME: Bella
USER: BellaXGilXKanon
PIC: (in profile)
BIO: (in profile)
1st, 2nd, or 3th grade(Junior High): -_- i don´t know where to put her...she´s 18...

NAME: Kanon
USER: BellaXGilXKanon
PIC: (in profile)
BIO: (in profile)
1st,2nd, or 3rd grade(Junior High): 3rd grade


NAME: Gilbert Nightray (a.k.a. Gil)
USER: BellaXGilXKanon
PIC: (in profile)
BIO: (in profile)
1st,2nd, or 3rd grade(Junior High): He doen´t go to school....etto -_-....he´s 24....
Creator
1799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Death City
Offline
Posted 9/13/09

BellaXGilXKanon wrote:

NAME: Bella
USER: BellaXGilXKanon
PIC: (in profile)
BIO: (in profile)
1st, 2nd, or 3th grade(Junior High): 3rd grade

NAME: Kanon
USER: BellaXGilXKanon
PIC: (in profile)
BIO: (in profile)
1st,2nd, or 3rd grade(Junior High): 1st grade


NAME: Gilbert Nightray (a.k.a. Gil)
USER: BellaXGilXKanon
PIC: (in profile)
BIO: (in profile)
1st,2nd, or 3rd grade(Junior High): He doen´t go to school....etto....he´s 24....


Okey, In
About Gilbert.... Gilbert can be a teacher ^^U if you want,
or can be the inspector of the host club owo....or a host that is always in the club ^^U
Member
1999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / MY world
Offline
Posted 9/13/09

Ami-chan12 wrote:


BellaXGilXKanon wrote:

NAME: Bella
USER: BellaXGilXKanon
PIC: (in profile)
BIO: (in profile)
1st, 2nd, or 3th grade(Junior High): 3rd grade

NAME: Kanon
USER: BellaXGilXKanon
PIC: (in profile)
BIO: (in profile)
1st,2nd, or 3rd grade(Junior High): 1st grade


NAME: Gilbert Nightray (a.k.a. Gil)
USER: BellaXGilXKanon
PIC: (in profile)
BIO: (in profile)
1st,2nd, or 3rd grade(Junior High): He doen´t go to school....etto....he´s 24....


Okey, In
About Gilbert.... Gilbert can be a teacher ^^U if you want,
or can be the inspector of the host club owo....or a host that is always in the club ^^U


oooooo.....Teacher...OwO
Creator
1799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Death City
Offline
Posted 9/13/09

Okey, I will put Gilbert like a techer X3
Have fun owo!



Member
9397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/13/09 , edited 9/13/09
NAME: Kazuki Iyazoi
USER: FlipGirl64
PIC: -i'll do it later-
BIO: -was invited by Hikaru and Kaoru. they are good friends.
1st, 2nd, or 3th grade: 2nd

NAME: Mei-Lee Miyazaki
USER: FlipGirl64
PIC:

BIO: -i'll do it later-
1st, 2nd, or 3th grade: 2nd

(can i be Hikaru and Kaoru?)
Creator
1799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Death City
Offline
Posted 9/13/09

FlipGirl64 wrote:

NAME: Kazuki Iyazoi
USER: FlipGirl64
PIC: -i'll do it later-
BIO: -was invited by Hikaru and Kaoru. they are good friends.
1st, 2nd, or 3th grade: 2nd

NAME: Mei-Lee Miyazaki
USER: FlipGirl64
PIC:

BIO: -i'll do it later-
1st, 2nd, or 3th grade: 2nd

(can i be Hikaru and Kaoru?)


SURE! thanks for help me >w<
HAVE FUN!!!! owo!
Member
27106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
at home
Offline
Posted 9/15/09 , edited 10/11/09
NAME: Airi
USER: ryoma_ryomi
BIO: Taki's fiancee n bez friend of Haruhi since kindergarden
2nd grade
PIC:


NAME: Taki
USER: ryoma_ryomi
BIO: Airi's fiance n also best friend Haruhi.
2nd grade
PIC:


PIC TOGETHER:
Creator
1799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Death City
Offline
Posted 9/15/09

ryoma_ryomi wrote:

NAME: Airi
USER: ryoma_ryomi
PIC: -will put ltr-
BIO: bez friend of Haruhi since kindergarden
2nd grade

(i would like to be Haruhi plz)


I´m sorry but Haruhi was taked by BellaXGilXKanon uwu
Anyway....have fun ^^

Posted 9/15/09 , edited 9/15/09
NAME: June Narcieq
USER: yiseunggi
BIO: A lazy tomboy that is from the country side. She loves Sejuru very much. Very lazy and her grades r dropping very much. Gets in trouble alot and is a very bad cook. But June has a kind heart and is very caring.
PIC:


NAME: Sejuru Ney
USER: yiseunggi
BIO: Doesnt know abt his past but loves June very much as much as she loves him back. Sejuru is a kind and very popular with the girls. He loves to play basketball and soccer. And has excellent grades.
PIC:
Creator
1799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Death City
Offline
Posted 9/15/09

yiseunggi wrote:

NAME: June Narcieq
USER: yiseunggi
BIO: A lazy tomboy that is from the country side. She loves Sejuru very much. Very lazy and her grades r dropping very much. Gets in trouble alot and is a very bad cook. But June has a kind heart and is very caring.
PIC:


NAME: Sejuru Ney
USER: yiseunggi
BIO: Doesnt know abt his past but loves June very much as much as she loves him back. Sejuru is a kind and very popular with the girls. He loves to play basketball and soccer. And has excellent grades.
PIC:


Okey! Have fun >w<!

Member
27106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
at home
Offline
Posted 9/15/09

Ami-chan12 wrote:

I´m sorry but Haruhi was taked by BellaXGilXKanon uwu
Anyway....have fun ^^



ok.. i just be myself then
Creator
1799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Death City
Offline
Posted 9/15/09

Okey, And really, I´m sorry uwu

Member
27106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
at home
Offline
Posted 9/15/09


dun mind bout it ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.