First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Make your prince or princess
Member
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 9/15/09
NAME: Kuro Itami
USER: shortygirl10
PIC:

BIO: Kuro has been going to Ouran with her twin sister Kimiko for years she likes being with her though they aren't like the twins who play the which twin is which game.
of 1st, 2nd, or 3th grade : 1st
Twin: Kimiko Itami
NAME: Kimiko Itami
USER: shortygirl10
PIC:

BIO: look above it's the same as her sisters
In 1st grade
Creator
1799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Death City
Offline
Posted 9/15/09

shortygirl10 wrote:

NAME: Kuro Itami
USER: shortygirl10
PIC:

BIO: Kuro has been going to Ouran with her twin sister Kimiko for years she likes being with her though they aren't like the twins who play the which twin is which game.
of 1st, 2nd, or 3th grade : 1st
Twin: Kimiko Itami
NAME: Kimiko Itami
USER: shortygirl10
PIC:

BIO: look above it's the same as her sisters
In 1st grade


OKEY! In >w< !

13033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / iYoshirou
Offline
Posted 9/16/09
NAME: Ancient Aurion
USER: -NekoSamaru-
PIC:

BIO: He's got a very outgoing personality, he's really playful when it comes to playing games. (His favorite game to play is Tag!) He has a younger brother he isn't aware of too. Ancient also looks quite young for his age, or what a lot of people say. He's very popular with girls and doesn't like the ones who are stuck-up. His favorite color is Red, or Amethyst. Ancient absolutely hates people who have a problem about his personality because of his age. His favorite sport is Basketball!
Of 1st, 2nd, or 3th grade: (Can he be a host that like.. Just comes everyday and pretty much just hangs out there? He's like 20 soo..)
Creator
1799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Death City
Offline
Posted 9/16/09

-NekoSamaru- wrote:

NAME: Ancient Aurion
USER: -NekoSamaru-
PIC:

BIO: He's got a very outgoing personality, he's really playful when it comes to playing games. (His favorite game to play is Tag!) He has a younger brother he isn't aware of too. Ancient also looks quite young for his age, or what a lot of people say. He's very popular with girls and doesn't like the ones who are stuck-up. His favorite color is Red, or Amethyst. Ancient absolutely hates people who have a problem about his personality because of his age. His favorite sport is Basketball!
Of 1st, 2nd, or 3th grade: (Can he be a host that like.. Just comes everyday and pretty much just hangs out there? He's like 20 soo..)


Yay! In >w<!
Have fun owo!


Member
1258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Why do you need t...
Offline
Posted 9/17/09
NAME: Hana Ryuuji
USER: Crazyanimechick45
PIC:


Bio: She has a pretty cool personality and doesn't like doing baby stuff she is really mature for her age. She is best friends with Hikaru and Kaoru. But when she was 5 years old her mom passed away so she lived with her father and brother and because of that she is like a total tomboy. She loves all kinds of sports and is the ace in all the clubs. But her most fave club is the sword fighting club. Despite her tomboy personality she is very popular with guys but she doesn't really like anybody yet. She also has the highest grade of her class even though she doesn't need high grades because her family is rich. Her favorite color is Black, red, and jade green.

1st, 2nd, or 3rd grade: 2nd
Creator
1799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Death City
Offline
Posted 9/17/09


IN! >w<
Have fun owo

13750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/19/09 , edited 10/8/09
NAME: Kotomi Sagara
USER: lullaby-sweetie
PIC: (in a spoiler please owo)

BIO: princessof Austria came to study abroad
1st year of high school
Creator
1799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Death City
Offline
Posted 9/20/09

lullaby-sweetie wrote:

NAME: Kotomi Sagara
USER: lullaby-sweetie
PIC: (in a spoiler please owo)

BIO: princessof Austria came to study abroad
1st year of high school


You are a ouran student now X3
Have fun! owo

13750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/20/09 , edited 10/8/09

Ami-chan12 wrote:


lullaby-sweetie wrote:

NAME: Kotomi Sagara
USER: lullaby-sweetie
PIC: (in a spoiler please owo)

BIO: princessof Austria came to study abroad
1st year of high school


You are a ouran student now X3
Have fun! owo



arigato~! ^-^
Creator
1799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Death City
Offline
Posted 9/20/09

No problem n_n

Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 9/20/09
NAME: yuuki cross
USER: anne_nicole
PIC:

BIO: she's a scholar just like haruhi. she's smart,friendly,cheerful,helpful and also childish sometimes. she is really fond of anything cute. her parents died when she was still very young living her alone. she have many part time job even though she was adopted by a rich family/cross family. she's a childhood friend of honey.
of 1st, 2nd, or 3th grade: 2nd

NAME: Ayumu Ootori
USER: anne_nicole
PIC:

BIO: kyouya's cousin. he got transferred at ouran because of his cousin. he is secretive and intelligent just like his cousin. he really good at playing violin, piano, flute, guitar and drums.
of 1st, 2nd, or 3th grade: 2nd
(um...............can i be kyouya?)
Creator
1799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Death City
Offline
Posted 9/22/09

anne_nicole wrote:

NAME: yuuki cross
USER: anne_nicole
PIC:

BIO: she's a scholar just like haruhi. she's smart,friendly,cheerful,helpful and also childish sometimes. she is really fond of anything cute. her parents died when she was still very young living her alone. she have many part time job even though she was adopted by a rich family/cross family. she's a childhood friend of honey.
of 1st, 2nd, or 3th grade: 2nd

NAME: Ayumu Ootori
USER: anne_nicole
PIC:

BIO: kyouya's cousin. he got transferred at ouran because of his cousin. he is secretive and intelligent just like his cousin. he really good at playing violin, piano, flute, guitar and drums.
of 1st, 2nd, or 3th grade: 2nd
(um...............can i be kyouya?)

YES ; YOU CAN BE KYOUYA X3!!!
WELCOME !! >w<




Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 9/23/09


thank you!!!! ^^
Creator
1799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Death City
Offline
Posted 9/23/09


No problem owo
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 9/24/09 , edited 9/24/09
NAME: Shimei
USER: cenasobelle
PIC: (in a spoiler please owo)

BIO:
2nd..
she is a cheerful girl, but at first a serious girl.. she is good in academics.... she admires hunny for being cute yet, strong too.. .. she is kinda err.. stubborn as welll as saiga.
`````````````````````````
NAME: Saiga
USER: cenasobelle
PIC: (in a spoiler please owo)

BIO:
2nd
He is one of the childhood friend of hunny.. He idolized him for being like that. hunny cheers him yup., change him and once, hunny saved him... but he cant express these expressions very well... he always acts differently to hunny... hunny is important for him and hoping, he is also important for hunny. he is impatient, often skip classes but even tough, he still one of the top 5 students in their class... same as shimei but shimei really study hard.. he is stubborn too.


`````````````````````````
(can i be hunny/hunni/honey senpai please?)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.