Created by TaDaSe_hEaRt
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
New Theme~
banner designerr :P
92842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere studyin...
Offline
Posted 9/16/09
Yay~~ More votesss
memberr rawrr x3
304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/21/09
haha still no one voted for Vampire Knight xDD Oh this is CarolynL375, i just like having 2 accounts for fun~~
the one and only
42932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/21/09
:))
the one and only
42932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/22/09
PLEASE VOTE (:
memberr rawrr x3
181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/22/09
true tears
memberr rawrr x3
377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 9/24/09 , edited 9/24/09
i voted for True Tears~
banner designerr :P
92842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere studyin...
Offline
Posted 9/25/09
Cool its tied~~~~
banner designerr :P
92842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere studyin...
Offline
Posted 9/27/09
Wtf.. still tied. I think we need to lock this though once someone else votes. So I can make it because it takes a long time~
the one and only
42932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/30/09
hmm can i make the proffy :O
the one and only
42932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/30/09

CarolynL375 wrote:

Wtf.. still tied. I think we need to lock this though once someone else votes. So I can make it because it takes a long time~


i want true tears to be the 'heme T___T lawl but ishh the members choice xD
banner designerr :P
92842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere studyin...
Offline
Posted 9/30/09

TaDaSe_hEaRt wrote:


CarolynL375 wrote:

Wtf.. still tied. I think we need to lock this though once someone else votes. So I can make it because it takes a long time~


i want true tears to be the 'heme T___T lawl but ishh the members choice xD


You wanna mkae the profile again? Haha Me too.. if its true tears you get to make it okay? If is Full Moon I get to!
the one and only
42932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/30/09

CarolynL375 wrote:


TaDaSe_hEaRt wrote:


CarolynL375 wrote:

Wtf.. still tied. I think we need to lock this though once someone else votes. So I can make it because it takes a long time~


i want true tears to be the 'heme T___T lawl but ishh the members choice xD


You wanna mkae the profile again? Haha Me too.. if its true tears you get to make it okay? If is Full Moon I get to!


sure (: ill close in 2 hrs lool... well lets see
banner designerr :P
92842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere studyin...
Offline
Posted 9/30/09

TaDaSe_hEaRt wrote:


CarolynL375 wrote:


TaDaSe_hEaRt wrote:


CarolynL375 wrote:

Wtf.. still tied. I think we need to lock this though once someone else votes. So I can make it because it takes a long time~


i want true tears to be the 'heme T___T lawl but ishh the members choice xD


You wanna mkae the profile again? Haha Me too.. if its true tears you get to make it okay? If is Full Moon I get to!


sure (: ill close in 2 hrs lool... well lets see


Hahas okay. :]
the one and only
42932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/30/09

CarolynL375 wrote:


TaDaSe_hEaRt wrote:


CarolynL375 wrote:


TaDaSe_hEaRt wrote:


CarolynL375 wrote:

Wtf.. still tied. I think we need to lock this though once someone else votes. So I can make it because it takes a long time~


i want true tears to be the 'heme T___T lawl but ishh the members choice xD


You wanna mkae the profile again? Haha Me too.. if its true tears you get to make it okay? If is Full Moon I get to!


sure (: ill close in 2 hrs lool... well lets see


Hahas okay. :]


Wtf... Another vote for True Tears Already :O
banner designerr :P
92842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere studyin...
Offline
Posted 9/30/09

TaDaSe_hEaRt wrote:


CarolynL375 wrote:


TaDaSe_hEaRt wrote:


CarolynL375 wrote:


TaDaSe_hEaRt wrote:


CarolynL375 wrote:

Wtf.. still tied. I think we need to lock this though once someone else votes. So I can make it because it takes a long time~


i want true tears to be the 'heme T___T lawl but ishh the members choice xD


You wanna mkae the profile again? Haha Me too.. if its true tears you get to make it okay? If is Full Moon I get to!


sure (: ill close in 2 hrs lool... well lets see


Hahas okay. :]


Wtf... Another vote for True Tears Already :O


Okay Then ^-^ You can do it!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.