First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply [GAME]Random nickname
Posted 9/22/09
Popcorn! x3
Member
12142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not telling
Offline
Posted 9/22/09
Meanie
Posted 9/23/09

tech77777 wrote:

Meanie


D:
Member
12142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not telling
Offline
Posted 9/23/09


lol um..... my sister call my that and i call her meaner ^^;;

(it's joke kinda thing)
Posted 9/23/09

tech77777 wrote:



lol um..... my sister call my that and i call her meaner ^^;;

(it's joke kinda thing)


Oh sorry about that. ^^;;
Posted 9/24/09
MOMMY!!lol soweii its just dat ur username kinda makes mi wanna kall ya dat...
Posted 9/24/09
nighty
Member
12142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not telling
Offline
Posted 9/25/09
Kiwi
Posted 9/25/09 , edited 9/25/09

Midnight_Ros3 wrote:

MOMMY!!lol soweii its just dat ur username kinda makes mi wanna kall ya dat...


LOL it's pronounced

lil- meh-muh-goma

Not mommygoma. xD

Mamegoma is an uber cute seal plush
Posted 9/25/09
Yellow
Member
12142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not telling
Offline
Posted 9/25/09
Piggy
Posted 9/26/09

lil-mamegoma wrote:


Midnight_Ros3 wrote:

MOMMY!!lol soweii its just dat ur username kinda makes mi wanna kall ya dat...


LOL it's pronounced

lil- meh-muh-goma

Not mommygoma. xD

Mamegoma is an uber cute seal plush


o well it is RANDOM names..LOL
Posted 9/26/09
Volacoid!!!
Posted 9/26/09
Pop
Posted 9/26/09
Azian Chick
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.