First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Membership Cards!
Member
4819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalker Much .. ?
Offline
Posted 9/13/09 , edited 9/13/09
Username: amuto4eva14

Name: Hitomi

D.O.B: March 29

Position: Member


Sample 1 plz


Done by: amiamu
Posted 9/13/09

fatetestarossaharlaown wrote:

Username:fatetestarossaharlaown
Name: Norman
D.O.B: August 31
Position: Member
Sample: 1


Done by: amiamu


here u go ^^

Posted 9/13/09

yiseunggi wrote:

Username: yiseunggi
Name: Alicia
D.O.B: April 20
Position: Member
Sample: 1


Done by: amiamu


here u go:

Member
26021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / KPOP WORLD!
Offline
Posted 9/13/09

amiamu wrote:


aznpinkmandy wrote:

Username: aznpinkmandy
Name: selena
D.O.B: january 10
Position: member
Sample: 1


Done by: amiamu


here u go:



thx
Posted 9/13/09 , edited 9/13/09

aznpinkmandy wrote:


amiamu wrote:


aznpinkmandy wrote:

Username: aznpinkmandy
Name: selena
D.O.B: january 10
Position: member
Sample: 1


Done by: amiamu


here u go:



thx


Both: hey, plz this is not urs sorry,we did a mistake, we are working on urs now,

Posted 9/13/09

amuto4eva14 wrote:

Username: amuto4eva14

Name: Hitomi

D.O.B: March 29

Position: Member


Sample 1 plz



Done by: amiamu

here u go:

Member
4819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalker Much .. ?
Offline
Posted 9/13/09

amiamu wrote:


amuto4eva14 wrote:

Username: amuto4eva14

Name: Hitomi

D.O.B: March 29

Position: Member


Sample 1 plz



Done by: amiamu

here u go:



Thannks ~!
Posted 9/13/09

aznpinkmandy wrote:


amiamu wrote:


aznpinkmandy wrote:

Username: aznpinkmandy
Name: selena
D.O.B: january 10
Position: member
Sample: 1


Done by: amiamu


here u go:



thx



Here is urs, this is the real one for u, sorry for the misunderstanding



Posted 9/13/09 , edited 9/14/09
Username:Sample: Happystargirl
Name:Yua
D.O.B:Feb.5
Position:Member
Sample: 3

Done by: amiamu
Member
26021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / KPOP WORLD!
Offline
Posted 9/13/09

amiamu wrote:


aznpinkmandy wrote:


amiamu wrote:


aznpinkmandy wrote:

Username: aznpinkmandy
Name: selena
D.O.B: january 10
Position: member
Sample: 1


Done by: amiamu


here u go:



thx



Here is urs, this is the real one for u, sorry for the misunderstanding





lol its ok
Member
14052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 9/13/09 , edited 9/14/09
Username:ashlynnchand
Name:Ashlynn
D.O.B:December 10
Position:member
sample:1


Done by: amiamu
Posted 9/14/09

ashlynnchand wrote:

Username:ashlynnchand
Name:Ashlynn
D.O.B:December 10
Position:member
sample:1


Done by: amiamu



Here u go:




3080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 9/14/09 , edited 9/14/09
Username: minichi25
Name: minichi
D.O.B: 25 sep
Position: member
Sample: 2


Done by: amiamu
Posted 9/14/09

minichi25 wrote:

Username: minichi25
Name: minichi
D.O.B: 25 sep
Position: member
Sample: 2


Done by: amiamu


here u go:


Member
14052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 9/14/09

amiamu wrote:


ashlynnchand wrote:

Username:ashlynnchand
Name:Ashlynn
D.O.B:December 10
Position:member
sample:1


Done by: amiamu



Here u go:






Thanx!!!!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.