First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Membership Cards!
Member
26507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/22/09 , edited 9/27/09
Username: 1sweet
Name: Valerie
D.O.B: June 8th
Position: Member


Done by:amiamu
Posted 9/23/09

1sweet wrote:

Username: 1sweet
Name: Valerie
D.O.B: June 8th
Position: Member


Both: okay we will do i but can u tell us what sample u want?

Member
26507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/23/09 , edited 9/27/09

amiamu wrote:


1sweet wrote:

Username: 1sweet
Name: Valerie
D.O.B: June 8th
Position: Member


Both: okay we will do i but can u tell us what sample u want?



Oh srry, forgot that. Umm Sample 1 please.


Done by:amiamu
10855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / At the end of the...
Offline
Posted 9/25/09 , edited 9/27/09
Username: sweetgirl97
Name: Jenny
D.O.B: feb 21
Position: member
sample: 1

Done by:amiamu
Posted 9/27/09

1sweet wrote:


amiamu wrote:


1sweet wrote:

Username: 1sweet
Name: Valerie
D.O.B: June 8th
Position: Member


Both: okay we will do i but can u tell us what sample u want?



Oh srry, forgot that. Umm Sample 1 please.


Done by:amiamu



here u go, sorry for the latness:




Posted 9/27/09

sweetgirl97 wrote:

Username: sweetgirl97
Name: Jenny
D.O.B: feb 21
Position: member
sample: 1

Done by:amiamu


here u go ^^

Posted 9/29/09 , edited 10/10/09
Username: kaitlyn_gosiaco241
Name: kaitlyn gosiaco
D.O.B: December 27, 1996
Position: Member
Sample 1


Oh Yea! i forgot can u make the text purple? tnX!


Done by: amiamu
Posted 9/30/09 , edited 10/3/09
Username: Yoru-Ikto123
Name:Bell
D.O.B: March 26
Position: member
Sample :3

Done by: amiamu
Posted 10/3/09

Yoru-Ikto123 wrote:

Username: Yoru-Ikto123
Name:Bell
D.O.B: March 26
Position: member
Sample :3

Done by: amiamu



here u go, sorry for the latness



Posted 10/4/09
Username:Happystargirl
Name:Yua
D.O.B:Feb.5
Position:Member
Sample: 3
10855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / At the end of the...
Offline
Posted 10/6/09

amiamu wrote:


sweetgirl97 wrote:

Username: sweetgirl97
Name: Jenny
D.O.B: feb 21
Position: member
sample: 1

Done by:amiamu


here u go ^^



thank u ^.^

Posted 10/10/09

kaitlyn_gosiaco241 wrote:

Username: kaitlyn_gosiaco241
Name: kaitlyn gosiaco
D.O.B: December 27, 1996
Position: Member
Sample 1


Oh Yea! i forgot can u make the text purple? tnX!


Done by: amiamu



here u go:


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.