First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
★...Request Aviis...★
Posted 9/13/09 , edited 3/18/12



..........................................................................................................
---------------------------------------
==================================

......................................1Text on the avi......................................
.........................2. Size:(thin and tall or original)...........................
....................................3. Anything special.....................................
...................................4. Frame (yes or no)................................
....5. Animation - scanbars or something else (yes or no)...
...................................6. Picture (in spoiler)..............................
..................................7. Upload 3 pictures........................
♫ ~♪ ♥♥♥ Love is the Key to the Heart ♥♥♥ ♫ ~♪


==================================
---------------------------------------
..........................................................................................................

Member
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Flying high up in...
Offline
Posted 3/22/10 , edited 3/24/10

Text: Jelle-Jelle
Size:300x750
Anything special:cute background,sparkling brushes,glowing thingies and everything nice
frame:up to you
animation:none
picture:


DONE by SweeTeddy_Bear
Posted 3/22/10 , edited 4/25/10


Here you are and since you're the first to request you don't have to pay ^^
the size is witch you wanted but if you want i can make it thinner ^^
Member
4850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/22/10

Text: Daifukulover, Jennifer
Size: Thin and tall
Anything special: You decide ^__^
Frame: No thanx
Animation: Nah
Picture:
Member
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Flying high up in...
Offline
Posted 3/22/10

SweeTeddy_Bear wrote:



Here you are and since you're the first to request you don't have to pay ^^
the size is witch you wanted but if you want i can make it thinner ^^


thanks!!! I really love it, and since you made me happy I'm gonna invite all my buddies^_^
Member
31635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Its called Earth...
Offline
Posted 3/22/10

daifukulover wrote:


Text: Daifukulover, Jennifer
Size: Thin and tall
Anything special: You decide ^__^
Frame: No thanx
Animation: Nah
Picture:


Pending by Asterimma26
Member
614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/22/10 , edited 3/24/10


Text: Jelle-Jelle
Size: thin and tall^_^
Anything special: everything cute^_^
Frame: up to you dear^_^
Animation:none
PAYMENT:

Picture:


DONE by SweeTeddy_Bear
Posted 3/23/10
1.Text on the avi: Mae-chan, sasuke_gaara
2.Size:(thin and tall or original): thin and tall
3. Anything special: none
4. Frame (yes or no): it's up to you
5. Animation - scanbars or something else (yes or no): no
6. Picture (in spoiler):

7. Payment (Upload 3 pictures): done
Member
7525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/23/10 , edited 3/24/10

1Text on the avi Uruha The gazette
2. Size:(thin and tall or original) Thin and tall
3. Anything special try not to cover up his face too much
4. Frame (yes or no) no
5. Animation - scanbars or something else (yes or no) yea scan bars
6. Picture (in spoiler)

7. Upload 3 pictures


DONE by SweeTeddy_Bear
Member
31635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Its called Earth...
Offline
Posted 3/23/10

sasuke_gaara wrote:

1.Text on the avi: Mae-chan, sasuke_gaara
2.Size:(thin and tall or original): thin and tall
3. Anything special: none
4. Frame (yes or no): it's up to you
5. Animation - scanbars or something else (yes or no): no
6. Picture (in spoiler):

7. Payment (Upload 3 pictures): done


Pending By Asterimma26
(btw can u change the pic plz!)
Posted 3/23/10

asterimma26 wrote:


sasuke_gaara wrote:

1.Text on the avi: Mae-chan, sasuke_gaara
2.Size:(thin and tall or original): thin and tall
3. Anything special: none
4. Frame (yes or no): it's up to you
5. Animation - scanbars or something else (yes or no): no
6. Picture (in spoiler):

7. Payment (Upload 3 pictures): done


Pending By Asterimma26
(btw can u change the pic plz!)


Posted 3/23/10 , edited 3/24/10


Text: Kishu Graphic Design , KGD
Size: Tall and Thin
Anything special: Brushes and Beams, Texture and DREAMY
frame: Up to ya
animation: Nope
picture:



DONE by SweeTeddy_Bear
Posted 3/24/10

here you go ^^

Posted 3/24/10


here hope you like it ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.