First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
★...Request Profiles...★
Posted 9/13/09 , edited 4/8/10


......................................1Text on the profile......................................
.........................2. Size:(thin and tall or original)...........................
....................................3. Anything special.....................................
...................................4. Frame (yes or no)................................
...................................5. Pictures (in spoiler)..............................

....................................6.Paid 5 photos - proof.............................
♫ ~♪ ♥♥♥ Love is the Key to the Heart ♥♥♥ ♫ ~♪
Member
614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/22/10 , edited 3/25/10


Text on Profile:
Jelle-Jelle's Profile

Name: Jonelle
Nickname:Jelle-Jelle, Jelle-chan
Date of Birth: July 26
Favorite color: blue
Favorite quote: Even if it kills me...I'm gonna smile!!

About me:
I'm a cheerful person and I value my friends a lot. I can't be an angel to my friends so I'll just be a devil to their enemies.
I'm a stoic and I make sure everybody gets their own share of the pain once I'm hurt.

Feel free to add me and I love group invites!!!^_^
Size: width: 449 the height is up to you^_^
frame:up to you
Pictures:

Payment:

DONE by SweeTeddy_Bear
Posted 3/24/10
1 question. What size do you basically use to make a single pic profile like the one in the home page? Please reply and then I'll request
Posted 3/25/10

AmuRanMikiSu wrote:

1 question. What size do you basically use to make a single pic profile like the one in the home page? Please reply and then I'll request


well it depens on how much text there is and the pic! but i can make it every size you want!
Posted 3/25/10



HERE YOU ARE ^^

Member
7525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/25/10 , edited 4/7/10
1Text on the profile

"Darthice"

"Hey welcome to my profile I am Darthice but most call me by my nick name Toshi. I'm not a hard person to get along with, I am a well rounded, open minded person. I like to read Yaoi, play video games, and watch anime! Feel free to add me or send me a PM."

"Likes:
Other open minded people
Visual Kei
The gazette
Uruha
Yaoi
Sushi
Shrimp and rice in shrimp sauce
Feminine guys
Originality
Cats
Art
Music
J-rock
J-RPG's
Japanese culture"

"Dislikes:
Boring people
People who add me and don't chat afterwords
People that insult my intelligence
Know it all's
TV
Local radio stations
Liars
smelly dogs
Wasting time
Starving
Cutesy kawaii chibi girly anime's
Competition"

"Quote - "Let's enjoy the limits of our greed" -The Gazette"

"Thank you for visiting my profile!"

2. Size:(thin and tall or original) tall thin
3. Anything special - Can I request sweatteddy to make my profile please. also if you can use all of the pic or just one it don't matter so long as you at least use the first one I post. the other pics I post are optional. Tho it would be nice to see multiple images in it. but what ever you think will look good.
4. Frame (yes or no) no
5. Pictures

6.Paid 5 photos -


DONE by SweeTeddy_Bear
Posted 3/25/10

SweeTeddy_Bear wrote:


AmuRanMikiSu wrote:

1 question. What size do you basically use to make a single pic profile like the one in the home page? Please reply and then I'll request


well it depens on how much text there is and the pic! but i can make it every size you want!


well. How about this much pictures and this much text? Is it close to a 700 by 300 or something?

Member
614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/25/10


Thank you so much!!!^_^

Posted 3/26/10

AmuRanMikiSu wrote:


SweeTeddy_Bear wrote:


AmuRanMikiSu wrote:

1 question. What size do you basically use to make a single pic profile like the one in the home page? Please reply and then I'll request


well it depens on how much text there is and the pic! but i can make it every size you want!


well. How about this much pictures and this much text? Is it close to a 700 by 300 or something?



well the profile you showed me is exactly 533x2190 pixels
Posted 3/27/10

SweeTeddy_Bear wrote:


AmuRanMikiSu wrote:


SweeTeddy_Bear wrote:


AmuRanMikiSu wrote:

1 question. What size do you basically use to make a single pic profile like the one in the home page? Please reply and then I'll request


well it depens on how much text there is and the pic! but i can make it every size you want!


well. How about this much pictures and this much text? Is it close to a 700 by 300 or something?



well the profile you showed me is exactly 533x2190 pixels


Ok. Thanks! I'll request now!
Posted 3/30/10 , edited 4/12/10
1Text on the profile

Welcome to my Profile!

Name:JJ
Nickname: JJ-chan or Ami-chii!
Age:SECRET :o
Favorite Color:Blue
Favorite Sentence: OHH YOU JUST GOT PWNED!
Favorite Animal:Monkey!
Favorie Made Up Animal: DOAT!
Favorite Online Game(s):Maplestory and Audition Online!

About me!:
Im a very Hyper/energetic person!Once in a while i can be mean, but im usually nice! Just ask one my Best friends C:! I love playig around and chatting with ppl! I love make new friends too!I love to have fun!


Come Again!

2. Size:Tall? Which ever one is usually used C:
3. Anything special:Anything That goes with it
4. Frame: No thank you
5. Pictures (in spoiler)

6.Paid 5 photos: Yup! Srry i can't do a screen shot so here's the links to my photos!
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4303713823
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4303713823#s=49
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4303713823#s=50
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4303713823#s=51
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4303713823#s=52

DONE by SweeTeddy_Bear
Member
424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/31/10 , edited 3/31/10
Text:

Welcome :3

Name: Lauren
Location: Ontop of the world x3
Favorites: Shugo Chara, Vampire Knight, TMoHS, OHSHC, Higurashi, soft chicken tacos<3
Hobbies: Writing, directing, drawing, filming, photographing, horseback riding, and voice acting

Fun Facts: I'm typicly a spazzy person that goes with the flow and is totally random but when things get tough I take control and try to battle them out! I'm a huge geek ~cough~ obsessed with anime/manga ~cough~

That's all.... for now x] see you all later!


Size: whatever works for you :D
Anything special: anything that fits well
Frame: No thank you :] unless you think it looks good
Picture: {in spoiler}

Sorry if it's too hard D: tell me if you'd like me to change it!
Upload 5 pictures {spoiler}:

That says 8 by the way o~e I took it with my camera... XD I uploaded an extra three for proof for the avi request I made
Posted 4/7/10


HERE YOU ARE ^^ HOPE YOU LIKE IT
Posted 4/7/10

lilnene88 wrote:

1Text on the profile

Welcome to my Profile!

Name:JJ
Nickname: JJ-chan or Ami-chii!
Age:SECRET :o
Favorite Color:Blue
Favorite Sentence: OHH YOU JUST GOT PWNED!
Favorite Animal:Monkey!
Favorie Made Up Animal: DOAT!
Favorite Online Game(s):Maplestory and Audition Online!

About me!:
Im a very Hyper/energetic person!Once in a while i can be mean, but im usually nice! Just ask one my Best friends C:! I love playig around and chatting with ppl! I love make new friends too!I love to have fun!


Come Again!

2. Size:Tall? Which ever one is usually used C:
3. Anything special:Anything That goes with it
4. Frame: No thank you
5. Pictures (in spoiler)

6.Paid 5 photos: Yup! Srry i can't do a screen shot so here's the links to my photos!
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4303713823
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4303713823#s=49
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4303713823#s=50
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4303713823#s=51
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4303713823#s=52


Please change your pic ^^
Posted 4/7/10

LovelyPoison wrote:

Text:

Welcome :3

Name: Lauren
Location: Ontop of the world x3
Favorites: Shugo Chara, Vampire Knight, TMoHS, OHSHC, Higurashi, soft chicken tacos<3
Hobbies: Writing, directing, drawing, filming, photographing, horseback riding, and voice acting

Fun Facts: I'm typicly a spazzy person that goes with the flow and is totally random but when things get tough I take control and try to battle them out! I'm a huge geek ~cough~ obsessed with anime/manga ~cough~

That's all.... for now x] see you all later!


Size: whatever works for you :D
Anything special: anything that fits well
Frame: No thank you :] unless you think it looks good
Picture: {in spoiler}

Sorry if it's too hard D: tell me if you'd like me to change it!
Upload 5 pictures {spoiler}:

That says 8 by the way o~e I took it with my camera... XD I uploaded an extra three for proof for the avi request I made :D


Please give me a bigger picture ^^ thnaks
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.