First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Marijuana bad?
Posted 9/13/09 , edited 9/13/09

Stiffler1 wrote:Haha once again man, I ain't smoked weed in a while, been a long time, your mind is 13 years older than mine....Don't act so high and mighty because you may be smarter than a 17 year old. Haha. So big headed it's unbelievable. I'm not wasting myself, stop assuming shit, everything you say is an assumption, grow up, stop playing online games, do something other than cosplay fat Japanese anime characters. Your comments make no sense sometimes, is English your second language? (not in the rude way).
Not in a rude way, as in that you think fat people costuming Japanese animation characters, none-stop online gaming, and the fact that English just happens to be my second language, has anything to do with you being feeble minded?

You accused of me assuming things being immature, so what's your excuse for doing the same? As a matter of fact, you made lousy assumptions one after another, when I don't do costuming anymore, I have better control at my English skills, and I never liked online gaming to begin with.

So what's your excuse beside you being so young? When I have friends about your age who don't smoke weed, and are smarter than you because of it. And don't forget, this is your topic about weed not being bad in your opinion. So don't you go about changing topic when you can't take the heat; that smoking week makes people's mind feeble.
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M
Offline
Posted 9/13/09

DomFortress wrote:


Stiffler1 wrote:Haha once again man, I ain't smoked weed in a while, been a long time, your mind is 13 years older than mine....Don't act so high and mighty because you may be smarter than a 17 year old. Haha. So big headed it's unbelievable. I'm not wasting myself, stop assuming shit, everything you say is an assumption, grow up, stop playing online games, do something other than cosplay fat Japanese anime characters. Your comments make no sense sometimes, is English your second language? (not in the rude way).
Not in a rude way, as in that you think fat people costuming Japanese animation characters, none-stop online gaming, and the fact that English just happens to be my second language, has anything to do with you being feeble minded?

You accused of me assuming things being immature, so what's your excuse for doing the same? As a matter of fact, you made lousy assumptions one after another, when I don't do costuming anymore, I have better control at my English skills, and I never liked online gaming to begin with.

So what's your excuse beside you being so young? When I have friends about your age who don't smoke weed, and are smarter than you because of it. And don't forget, this is your topic about weed not being bad in your opinion. So don't you go about changing topic when you can't take the heat; that smoking week makes people's mind feeble.


"take the heat" ahaha, oh my, I'm staying somewhat on topic, you've gone off yourself, about opium and Britain. I'm not assuming, I just noticed you enjoyed cosplaying and still go on online forums etc, please, don't continue anymore, it's a pointless discussion wouldn't you agree?
Posted 9/13/09

Stiffler1 wrote:"take the heat" ahaha, oh my, I'm staying somewhat on topic, you've gone off yourself, about opium and Britain. I'm not assuming, I just noticed you enjoyed cosplaying and still go on online forums etc, please, don't continue anymore, it's a pointless discussion wouldn't you agree? :)
It's only pointless argument because you're feeble, that much I do agree.
Scientist Moderator
digs 
48106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/13/09
I believe that marijuana is bad both mentally and physically, it's also not good socially. I fear that a legalization will lead to accident related deaths due to cannabis use (like with drunk driving). Just because some claim it isn't as bad as alcohol doesn't mean it should be legalized. For one that won't stop people from drinking, and secondly just because it isn't *as* bad as something doesn't mean that it should be legalized. It's still bad and offers no generally good things.
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M
Offline
Posted 9/13/09

digs wrote:

I believe that marijuana is bad both mentally and physically, it's also not good socially. I fear that a legalization will lead to accident related deaths due to cannabis use (like with drunk driving). Just because some claim it isn't as bad as alcohol doesn't mean it should be legalized. For one that won't stop people from drinking, and secondly just because it isn't *as* bad as something doesn't mean that it should be legalized. It's still bad and offers no generally good things.


I can agree with you there, in all honesty though it depends on the person, what state they're in etc, emotionally. I had a friend who went psychotic but he was already mentally unstable 0_0. The driving thing I disagree on, as there was a test done on someone who smoked weed and took a drivers test (This was on TV a documentary about weed etc.) and he actually done better, as the paranoia kicked in and you're more stable, like I said though, completely depends on the person. I think they shouldn't make it LEGAL but not illegal to personally use it in your own home or carry a little around with you, people are entitled to make their own decisions.


DomFortress wrote:


Stiffler1 wrote:"take the heat" ahaha, oh my, I'm staying somewhat on topic, you've gone off yourself, about opium and Britain. I'm not assuming, I just noticed you enjoyed cosplaying and still go on online forums etc, please, don't continue anymore, it's a pointless discussion wouldn't you agree? :)
It's only pointless argument because you're feeble, that much I do agree.


Well done, my mind is feeble compared to yours! Grow up.
Posted 9/13/09

Stiffler1 wrote:Well done, my mind is feeble compared to yours! Grow up.
You first.While I continue to grow my mind through learning, and not by smoking week.
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M
Offline
Posted 9/13/09

DomFortress wrote:


Stiffler1 wrote:Well done, my mind is feeble compared to yours! Grow up.
You first.While I continue to grow my mind through learning, and not by smoking week.


I didn't once say I got smarter from it ahaha, just more open minded...Please, PLEASE, quit it. You're pathetic, I really hope I'm not like this when I'm older D:
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 9/13/09
'well in the end Weed is safer than Caffeine, beer, cigarettes.'

SO how I see it we should illegalize those things, or legalize weed. Your choice.

Wile we are on that note, I like to point out I do not smoke weed because its against the law here, but at the same time after looking at the information on the plant, I do not see why it has not been made legal of yet, its safer than caffeine for crying out loud.

Posted 9/13/09 , edited 9/13/09

Stiffler1 wrote:
I didn't once say I got smarter from it ahaha, just more open minded...Please, PLEASE, quit it. You're pathetic, I really hope I'm not like this when I'm older D:
A mind that's so feeble it offers no substance isn't an open mind. When you keep your mind open, the world opens up for you. Therefore what open mind is but an inquisitorial mindset, thus the world questions one's existence with challenges?

Your mind is so feeble, you don't even question anything. In a sense you're so stoned that nothing will change your view about weed, including yourself. I don't have to be feeble in order to understand you, when I weren't as feeble as you are now, back when I was 17.
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 9/13/09
Weed is for losers who don't know what to do with their lives.
28356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Osaka, Japan ★
Offline
Posted 9/13/09 , edited 9/13/09
it sux...

they say it feels great... but taking marijuana is not good for their sucking lives...
24112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Houston
Offline
Posted 9/13/09
i thinkits perfectly fine better than regular cigaretts cuz they dont add all those chemicals to it unless the lace it with something and it wont cause cirosis of the liver lke alcohol so its fine i do it all the time and im an all A student
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M
Offline
Posted 9/13/09

DomFortress wrote:


Stiffler1 wrote:
I didn't once say I got smarter from it ahaha, just more open minded...Please, PLEASE, quit it. You're pathetic, I really hope I'm not like this when I'm older D:
A mind that's so feeble it offers no substance isn't an open mind. When you keep your mind open, the world opens up for you. Therefore what open mind is but an inquisitorial mindset, thus the world questions one's existence with challenges?

Your mind is so feeble, you don't even question anything. In a sense you're so stoned that nothing will change your view about weed, including yourself. I don't have to be feeble in order to understand you, when I weren't as feeble as you are now, back when I was 17.


Open minded in the sense where I accept others views and not just my own, seeing things in a different perspective, once again being ignorant, as I haven't touched weed in a LONG LONG LONG while if you had read any of my posts you snob.


chrome_mist wrote:

Weed is for losers who don't know what to do with their lives.


Ignorant statement, Bob Marley smoked weed, and a lot of it, he has inspired many people in the world and earned much more than you ever will, he wasn't a loser. Oh and please read the post and the rules.


Jean1030 wrote:

it sux...

they say it feels great... but taking marijuana is not good for their sucking lives...


Same as above.
Posted 9/13/09

Stiffler1 wrote:

Well, a lot of people think it's bad for you, where as others think it's perfectly fine.



Well I don't know much about marijuana and I'll post my opinion. Sorry for ANY grammar errors (and any false opinions/facts). (Recommend you read the red paragraph if you don't want to read the WHOLE PARAGRAPHS).

- Blue paragraphs talk about my thought on why beer and cigarette is harmful than marijuana
- Red paragraphs talk about someone in my family who actually done marijuana, not because she want to, but because the company boss make a foul move.
- Purple paragraphs talk about my opinion
- Under Purple paragraphs is blah blah about how I want my life to be, how someone I know make wrong choice. Off topic.

LONG POST T.T

I understand that Beer causes harm to humans than marijuana, but in my opinion I was thinking about this:

What would you rather drink/smoke? Drink beers or smoke marijuana? I'm think people who smoke cigarette might want to smoke marijuana, if legalized.

Of course beer causes harm because consuming liquor is different than consuming smoke from cigarette/marijuana/pipe smoke/etc. I left my health notebook somewhere inside the house and I remembered facts I wrote down about marijuana and drugs. I thank this thread for reminding me. I will look for my notebook and review it.

Anyway, Its possible that they add chemical to marijuana like they did to cigarette. If marijuana is legalized, would there be marijuana companies? I believed cigarette from the 1800s-1900s are less harmful than the cigarette today. They add chemicals to cigarette for flavor. Maybe, cause an, "addiction" side-effect too? Would they add chemical to marijuana for flavor and side-effect? Possible!

Remember that companies did their best to make their products addicting. McDonald add liquids chemical to make their food taste good? KFC murdered chickens improperly for... well actually I don't know why; Make fried/grilled chickens cheaper? Companies worldwide would like to sell their satisfying products to consumers (us who buy them), and some of them do whatever it take to make products satisfying whether they make it unhealthy or interesting yet stupid (Example: Buy this sexy laptop and you feel the virtual world!!! yada yada).

--- I do not smoke drugs, marijuana, cigarette, and drink beer. I don't know how it felt doing so but I do remembered cigarette has more chemicals than the 1800s-1900s.




- About marijuana being legalized. Would it be dangerous if people smoke marijuana and said, "This is awesome. This is great. it isn't harmless and everyone should try it". Did you know that couple of years ago at my mom's work, they put marijuana in soups and serve every worker a soup? (Of course, you don't know my family). She told me she felt lazy, her eye turns red, and felt scare (tremble or shaking... I don't know). She said her friends at work laugh (stupidly). She didn't plan on having illegal soup with marijuana because she didn't know. She just take a soup, and the managers/boss put drugs in the soup. Its a foul movement.

I believed they done this for.......I don't know, make workers work hard? Workers gotten lazy actually. I'm glad its all over.


You said marijuana temporarily disable people, but I believed marijuana can affect people, but in a different way.

Maybe we test marijuana on 3 people: 1 laugh, 1 is lazy, and 1 is working hard, until hes too tired/exhausted 1-5 hours later. Its like saying why some of us react differently when we put something in my mouth. Marijuana could cause organ failures to some people while it may not affect others. More sick people, and Obama already talked about health care.


MY OPINION/BELIEVES: Ok I explain my opinions now.

#1: Marijuana should be illegal - period. Sure that Alcohol and cigarette are worst than marijuana, but is it best not to smoke and drink at all ? Hmm... Alcohol, cigarette, or marijuana........Why not choose neither? No alcohol, cigarette and drug.

#2: Whats the point of smoking and drinking? You smoke and drink for 40 years..... now, how many money did you spent on beers, cigarettes, and marijuana for 40 year? Now if you were to save the money instead of spending on them smokes and boozes, would you save around $200,000 to 500,000$?.

"People smoke and drink because they want to die early. They want to feel more miserable in 40 years.... Why not spend $100,000 or more they could be saving from smokes and boozes?"

#3: Marijuana causing side-effects and makes people forget is definitely a no-no. People will spread news about how it feel when smoking marijuana. "Ohhh dude, smoke this men its awesome," and I'm freaked out about that.

#4: I would love to live my life and not listen or trust people who smoke illegal drugs ( I would like to ignore people who smoke, but some people who smoke are nice and respectful and didn't smoke because its cool but how they rather consume it). Why would I want to ignore them? Because they choose to break the law. The law said no marijuana, but they break the law and smoke marijuana instead. If the cop catch them, what would 60-80% of the smokers say? "I wasn't doing any drugs" ?

Why did California make texting and talking on cellphone illegal while driving? One reason is because its has higher accident, or you can say that people didn't prepare themselves to understand the possible consequences of texting/calling while driving. If someone smoke marijuana and use it wrong, then there shall be more laws.

Risk their life going to jail just for smoking? Whats up with that?

#5: I don't want to boss people over how they decide whether to smoke and drink or not, but If people want to smoke and drink, then they should not cause hazards. BUT NEVERMIND! Because Some people who take driver tests still crash without knowing the consequences. Some are taught not to rape still rape. Some are taught to follow laws still disobey. Earth is already filled with ignorant people.


I want my life to be more positive. Not cranking the music up, have wild party, smoke, drink, being an @ss, screw around, ignore teacher, disrespect people, cause problems, and all those negative stuff.

Look at how the tv shows now. There more negatives than positives. Its entertainment, but it can increase the chances to make people one of them. I remember how my cousin's little sister watch nickelodeons and Disney. Also listen to music on the internet.
You know what she said to me most of the time these days? She say, "Your not the boss of me" "Whatever" "So?" "Who care" and on and on.

What she do? NEVER clean her mess after she done with toys. Sometime she does, but that because we told her to clean the mess. She forget rules in her house. Her personalities in the future might be a girl who want to be popular and get boyfriends as soon as possible. rebelled against us and listen to friends, even if the possibility to smoke and have wild sex = BAD PATH!!

Now I'm intelligent enough to avoid smoking and drinking unless I want to end my life asap. Intelligent to know what is good and bad in my own opinion. I don't want anyone I know to be miserable from bad paths. I want them to go to a good path.

Heck, one of my online friend is 17 and she is a female. She already entered a bad path. I did my best to advise her not to do this and that. I tell her once a week if she had a bf so that I can discuss with her "ok, remember to check if he is a good bf or not". people said she is "hot," and I don't care. One shocking news was finding out that at the age of 15 she took pictures of herself naked and masturbating for a guy she love, who is actually 22 years old.

And the 22 years old guy's game account? He was playing as a Female character, and we were on each others buddy list 2 years ago. F#cked up that is, and I gave up on helping her.

Discussion or criticism is welcomed. Sorry about my grammar but don't waste your time criticizing my poor grammar. I mean what are you doing? Being off topic or your being god and that your criticism would make me 100% grammar-error free?

But I enjoyed posting this, although it wasted 3 hour of my life and I got to go to bed for school tomorrow. I just like to view peoples' opinions and understand the world more. It make me understand more and to prepare myself (Although I slack off a lot ).

History is my favorite, and therefore understanding people is also my favorite (Kind of...). I'm trying to be a good - normal historian learner. That mean if I said something bias or wrong on this post, it is best for you to tell me about it instead of calling me a lieing media bias person.

Posted 9/13/09
Marijuana is da bomb. Chillz people out, makes them more friendly, not give a flying f*ck, and easier to tolerate... in most cases
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.