First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
fave mod?
29965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/30/07

Chaebi69 wrote:


PRINCETON24Z wrote:

lagot ka


Please use only the language called "English" when posting on the Forums.

There isnt even a mod named that or is there

14362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/30/07

HitsuToushi wrote:


Chaebi69 wrote:


PRINCETON24Z wrote:

lagot ka


Please use only the language called "English" when posting on the Forums.

There isnt even a mod named that or is there



What mod are you talking about? o.O
29965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/30/07

Chaebi69 wrote:


HitsuToushi wrote:


Chaebi69 wrote:


PRINCETON24Z wrote:

lagot ka


Please use only the language called "English" when posting on the Forums.

There isnt even a mod named that or is there



What mod are you talking about? o.O

I don't know what I am talking about now
14362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/30/07

HitsuToushi wrote:


Chaebi69 wrote:


HitsuToushi wrote:


Chaebi69 wrote:


PRINCETON24Z wrote:

lagot ka


Please use only the language called "English" when posting on the Forums.

There isnt even a mod named that or is there



What mod are you talking about? o.O

I don't know what I am talking about now


...I see, I'm going to bed. hahaha... I hope I don't wake up with a punishment over my neck. >.>... See ya, Hitsu =D Goodnight.
107164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 12/30/07

HitsuToushi wrote:

Who is your Favourite Mod?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=6025

Use the search bar before making a thread


Locked
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.